$100 October Purchases for $20 credit - What did you get?

This is a discussion on $100 October Purchases for $20 credit - What did you get? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Anyone plan on spending, or have spent $100 this month on the PSN for the $20 credit in November? If ...

PRO Member

$100 October Purchases for $20 credit - What did you get?

Anyone plan on spending, or have spent $100 this month on the PSN for the $20 credit in November? If so, what did you buy? And what do you think you'll do with the extra $20?

I purchased the digital version of Dishonored and Assassin's Creed III, as well as Retro City Rampage (Vita version free with PS3 purchase...yay).

I'll probably end up spending the $20 gift on DLC for one of the two games (probably Dishonored, since AC3 will probably mostly be multiplayer based).

Change is mediocre

Nothing, not a damn thing.

Crocodile Hunter

yeah its a waste

Sig by Apokolypz

Hidefninja.com

No thanks Sony.

♚ Overlord ♔

Nice try Sony.
    Jokes on you I have no money

The Stereotype Killer

Not doing it.
    Twitter: Stereotypekillr
    Xbone: Stereotypekillr

Lvl 10 - Platinum

I'd do it but I don't think SONY will put any games on sale this month which they have already proven the past 2 updates. So if I do it I'll buy all the cheap games 5 bucks and under. I bought Hell Ya when it first came out and wish I waited cause that game was 13 bucks.

Lvl 4 - Silver

to bad i have a physical copy of Assassin's Creed III waiting for me to pick up with a season pass

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Shuklar View Post
    Anyone plan on spending, or have spent $100 this month on the PSN for the $20 credit in November? If so, what did you buy? And what do you think you'll do with the extra $20?

I purchased the digital version of Dishonored and Assassin's Creed III, as well as Retro City Rampage (Vita version free with PS3 purchase...yay).

I'll probably end up spending the $20 gift on DLC for one of the two games (probably Dishonored, since AC3 will probably mostly be multiplayer based).
    The first DLC is single player they said if you were paying attention that is

Local Drunk

Sounds like a massive waste of money, so yeah I'm in lol.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Kid, not loser

I renewed my +, then bought LBPV along with Sound Shapes. I had planned to get all of these, so might as well have done it now and get $20 back next month.

You know many are saying it's a waste, but if you're someone who needed to renew plus and planned to buy any of the first day games, you might as well have done this. Easy $20 back for games coming out next month and now. Especially since the Vita is getting plus I will sure buy some discounted games for it next month. So I for one and happy with this deal they made.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Buy my book, Alteration

I bought... Sonic Adventure 2... some LBPV DLC... I spent like $25 overall... maybe... dot dot dot...

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    You know many are saying it's a waste, but if you're someone who needed to renew plus and planned to buy any of the first day games, you might as well have done this.
    Exactly. It's only a waste if you're buying games you never planned on getting simply to reach the $100 limit. I can understand that some people are anal about owning physical copies, yet I only worry about that for games I know I'd want to get rid of eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Cr8zGamer View Post
    The first DLC is single player they said if you were paying attention that is
    *probably mostly*

Fight the Future

Man there is some pretty ignorant people on here. How the hell is it a "waste" for Sony to give you $20 for spending $100 in the store? They aren't forcing you, so if you don't want to buy anything guess what? You still have $100. If you do, however, plan on buying a lot of games this is a great way to get some of your money back and it is something Sony definitely doesn't have to do.