Help with Playstation by Reno

This is a discussion on Help with Playstation by Reno within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hello everyone, First of all, I don't know if I am making this topic in the right section, so please ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Help with Playstation by Reno

Hello everyone,

First of all, I don't know if I am making this topic in the right section, so please move my topic if it's in the wrong section.

@ The Topic.

I've bought a Playstation Plus membership for 3 months (3 months ago). Now it automaticly bought a new Playstation Plus for another 3 months, because I had some money left on my PSN Account. Is there any possibility to return my money and 'unsubcribe' this Playstation Plus? I've never asked for an automatic payment function.

Kind Regards,

Reno.

Please, join the Korra club! http://sot.ag/4Lp2/

Retired

XMB > PlayStation Network > Account Management > Transaction Management > Automatic Funding > enter Password > Off

Lvl 6 - Silver

when you fist get playstation plus it tells you it will automatically update with a credit card or money in you wallet, unless you change the settings to tell it not too. And I believe anytime you get money back from playstation they ban your account, in which you will also loose the money in your wallet since they are non refundable funds
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Eat My PewPew Lasers! >.<

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    when you fist get playstation plus it tells you it will automatically update with a credit card or money in you wallet, unless you change the settings to tell it not too. And I believe anytime you get money back from playstation they ban your account, in which you will also loose the money in your wallet since they are non refundable funds
    may i get proof of this?
    It's just a flesh wound.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I don't think that Playstation refunds money. Just do what they said here in your account management, problem solved. In the mean time, enjoy your PS+.