horrible eu store 18/10/12

This is a discussion on horrible eu store 18/10/12 within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; i cum back to eu store today coz im ready to buy. wat the hell. a new store. k then. ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

horrible eu store 18/10/12

i cum back to eu store today coz im ready to buy. wat the hell. a new store. k then. i search the fear2 reborn dlc to do the game 100%. cant find. i search the niko bellic profile pic. cant find. i take a look at these a few weeks ago. y did they delete it. stupid update.

illegal in 9 countries

The store's been updated and there are some teething problems. Give it a day or two to sort itself out.

Closing this account

I thought my English was horrible. Like ant1th3s1s said "Give it a day or two to sort itself out."

Lvl 6 - Silver

I agree, the new store is as horrible as your grammar and spelling

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

Bringing the PAIN

Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk View Post
    I thought my English was horrible. Like ant1th3s1s said "Give it a day or two to sort itself out."
    Quote Originally Posted by black__bunny View Post
    I agree, the new store is as horrible as your grammar and spelling

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Deathless Destroyer

This is a forum, not some random messaging site, so it would help the community if you made it easier for them to read. I see many mistakes in the OP's post.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Lvl 6 - Silver

I liked it the way it was before, if it got problems just go back to the old way and i heard that people say this new look of the store looks like the xbox live store

Gothams Silent Protector

Quote Originally Posted by jarethgeason View Post
    I liked it the way it was before, if it got problems just go back to the old way and i heard that people say this new look of the store looks like the xbox live store
    Yea thats what i thought when i first saw the pictures, but I think its more along the lines of the iTunes style with a bit of the XBL MP.

Ill be getting the update next week so till then cant say. Though to me doesnt look too bad.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by LimeSamurai View Post
    Yea thats what i thought when i first saw the pictures, but I think its more along the lines of the iTunes style with a bit of the XBL MP.

Ill be getting the update next week so till then cant say. Though to me doesnt look too bad.
    Yeah it looks pretty cool, but its a bitch to navigate through when you are searching for something

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'm in EU and still haven't got the new updated store, I wonder whether it's just taking it's time or one of the few who haven't

Created by Prosthetic

From here on out Blank friend requests will not be acknowledged

Lvl 5 - Silver

I really like the new store, I think its about on par with the excellent xbox marketplace. With some fine tuning and updates itll be running smoothly and itll be perfect.
    INTERESTED IN YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP? APPLY NOW!
    https://partner.makerstudios.com/?re...0UU00000048Wmj
    Check out my Videos!

PRO Member

Since its new this is what some of us would call "teething problems" next week all will be forgotten.