Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Most Expensive Platinum/100%

This is a discussion on Most Expensive Platinum/100% within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Aboelsas Hello Uncharted 3 has 105 Trophies with 5 DLC each 10 $ that's worth over 100 ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aboelsas View Post
    Hello Uncharted 3 has 105 Trophies with 5 DLC each 10 $ that's worth over 100 $ if u got the game full price i have the game but still haven't played it yet but knowing that when getting the plat i'll be just over 50% completion makes me just wanting to wait a while and finish the rest of my games first !!
    That would be pretty expensive IF you bought it at full price. I got it from a friend for free so the only crap I need purchase are the DLC...which will most likely cost the price of the game itself.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Gaming since 1985!

Fallout New Vegas for me. $60+tax on release day and then the 5 DLC's which were $10 a piece I think...lol Making it something like $115 total for me. And I'm still only at 90%

PRO Member

Mine will be RE5 i bought the HK limited edition release day like 90 USD and then all the DLC VS mode 5 USD the 2 new chapters 20 USD in total 115 USD

You weak azz niggs

Nothing is more expensive than music game titles. Assuming it's the first time you've played Rock Band 3, You're gonna have to spend ~$400 on the game just for the equipment. I was fortunate to win stuff in tournaments because I'm a pretty good player.

Angel of Death

Hm, probably my Final Fantasy XIII Plat. Bought the guide for $20, bought it new for $60 at release, bought a second copy at $20 because first broke. So $100.

Legalize it...

Probably LBP 2, I bought all the level DLC for it. If I would have paid full price for BL2 and the season pass it would probably be that. Gotta love Reward Zone Points and getting games day 1 basically for free ...

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

My most expensive platinum (and compared to some others on here, it really isn't that expensive) i think would be Castlevania: Lords of Shadow since i bought the game not long after it's release and then the 2 dlc's to go with it so roughly just over 50 i think. However, i have spent a lot more on dlc's in Guitar Hero, Rock Band and Singstar games but i haven't plat'd any of them because they just require sopme serious skill and i mainly played them because they were just awesome fun.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Deathless Destroyer

My most expensive Platinum'd game was Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, which I had bought for USD$60. I usually buy games for up to $30.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Lvl 2 - Bronze

For me L.A. Noire $60 for the game and then season pass for all DLC $20 so not too bad $80 I dont usually buy all the DLCs for games, next will probably be AC3 I will at least be getting the 3 Tyrany af King George DLCs

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by badreligionbomb View Post
    you also need the pro guitar and pro drums
    forgot about that - the pro guitar runs about $180 or so

Ray
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

Fallout New Vegas for me

i bought the game on release day and all dlc including the gun runners arsenal

but after you install it all the game becomes unplayable after a while and i just about managed to get 100%, i wont be making that mistake again, especially with bloody bethesda

Rangers F.C

I don't know the total but know the most I have spent is on Fallout 3 which I bought all 4 as they were released and I hate to buy DLC but for a game like this that was massive and each and every DLC made the game better , new locations , stealth suit and some cool weapons I had no problem with DLC at all because this is the way it should be done .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Call of Duty Black Ops. I payed about $120 total on that game with dlc and all.

PRO Member

Ico - 40.00, new playstation 3 cause its burnt out 260.00 = 300.00+ tx....Damn, thats one expensive Plat..
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aboelsas View Post
    Hello Uncharted 3 has 105 Trophies with 5 DLC each 10 $ that's worth over 100 $ if u got the game full price i have the game but still haven't played it yet but knowing that when getting the plat i'll be just over 50% completion makes me just wanting to wait a while and finish the rest of my games first !!
    I got UC3 GOTY for $40 that comes with all the DLC!!! Glad I waited

But, I'll have to say for me: Resistance 2. I only dropped $5 on maps no one plays on anymore (that's gonna change when the trilogy comes out next month ), and it helped me score those 10,000 online ranked kills I needed for the

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12