Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Is anyone thinking of leaving Sony for Microsoft next generation ?

This is a discussion on Is anyone thinking of leaving Sony for Microsoft next generation ? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Kid_Loser Why when there is only Halo, and Gears as the exclusives to play. It has nothing ...

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    Why when there is only Halo, and Gears as the exclusives to play. It has nothing else to offer to a hardcore gamer. Sony has big games in ALL genres, and will continue to expand upon it as well. Also paying for online with hardly ay benefit sucks.
    There are a lot more games for Xbox than that which we do not have Critic Comparison: Which Console Has The Most Acclaimed Games? | Siliconera
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Sony 4 life.
    -----------------------------
    "He's no good to me dead."

Check Those Corners

Sony has always been better then Microshit in my opinion, and I love the awesome benefits (free online play, exclusive variety, etc.). Microshit's exclusives are the same thing, with minor tweaks (Halo and gears of war). Sony exclusive's sequels bring tons of innovation and stuff new to the table.

Huge Gaming Backlog

Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247

Legalize it...

Nope. Ive always had Playstations and dont plan on changing now...

Kid, not loser

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    There are a lot more games for Xbox than that which we do not have Critic Comparison: Which Console Has The Most Acclaimed Games? | Siliconera
    A 3 year old article? Seriously? In 2011 Sony announced at there E3 con. that they have a better average on Meta than the other 2. Also, the 360 has been out almost a year and a half longer, they should be WAY ahead, but their not. Micro only puts their money towards adverts and Halo and COD, while Sony puts it towards quantity and quality of games, along with a little bit of adverts, and more consoles, like the Vita.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    A 3 year old article? Seriously? In 2011 Sony announced at there E3 con. that they have a better average on Meta than the other 2. Also, the 360 has been out almost a year and a half longer, they should be WAY ahead, but their not. Micro only puts their money towards adverts and Halo and COD, while Sony puts it towards quantity and quality of games, along with a little bit of adverts, and more consoles, like the Vita.
    Never checked the date was just trying to find something with a number , its plain to see with your eyes though when you go to a shop there are way more games for the Xbox , I am not mister Xbox I sold my last one but how can there be so many more titles for Xbox
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Synthwave <3

No way! Out of the 3 major consules the PS3 is the best fit for me. I can't imagine how the 720 would be better than the PS4, but regardless I'll be sticking with what I love ... Sony.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Lvl 4 - Silver

The only reason why i would change to Xbox is if they don't get their shit together, Sony (Mostly UK&EU) they are too unprofessional when it comes to releasing games on the ps store such as CS:GO wich still hasn't released yet and Spyro(PS1) has taken more than a year.
    But PS+ has more value than the Xbox pay 100 pounds per year only for using the online is just crazy, and the exclusives for the Playstation are alot better such as Uncharted,Sly,R&C,Last of Us,Wipeout,Socom. the only exclusive that i would want from the Xbox is the Indie games and Gears of war or whatever but thatīs not a enough for me to buy that Xbox so i am sticking with Playstation i might even get both if their release windows aren't too close to each other

Indie Game Developer

Sony has proven themselves with the PS1, PS2, and PS3 that they know how to support a console. While the PS3 had a shaky start, it still blows the doors off of the 360 in terms of the number of exclusive games, which is all I care about. I can't play games like Uncharted, Resistance, inFamous, LittleBigPlanet, Gran Turismo, WipEout, Sly Cooper, Ratchet and Clank, God of War, Killzone, Heavy Rain or The Last of Us on the 360. Honestly, the games are all I care about, and Sony has the games. If I was the kind of person who could live off of Mulitplats like AC and CoD while waiting a couple years for a new installment of Halo, I'd switch to Microsoft, but I'm not.

If you started off with Microsoft this gen and ended up switching, what makes you think you should start with them again? Doesn't seem like you used too much logic in this decision...
    Hey. Hey. Look. Look at me. I'm playing video games.

Prayer Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    Never checked the date was just trying to find something with a number , its plain to see with your eyes though when you go to a shop there are way more games for the Xbox , I am not mister Xbox I sold my last one but how can there be so many more titles for Xbox
    well first of all there's more titles because the 360 has been out longer. but 2nd and more importantly more doesn't mean better. there is a ton of shovelware on the 360 and a ton of crap games so again....more games doesn't equal better. it's plain to see with your eyes on that one.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Local Drunk

I'll stick with Sony but might buy an Xbox 720 at some point.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Legend...Nuff Said

I like Japanese games, especially RPGs made from Japanese devs. I can't get that on the XBox. I never bought an XBox, never bought a 360, and that want change with the 720. There is exactly ZERO games I'd want to play on that system that is not multiplatform.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

Negator

I wouldn't jump ship over to the next-gen XBOX, but I may eventually own one, just to play with my XBOX-only friends.

Sony owns. If you're going full-blown M$, then hit the road.
    Last edited by DarkFox's Piss Bucket; 10-22-2012 at 01:52 AM.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 9 - Gold

yeah as the general consensus is NO not changing love my ps3 not just for games but movies ect as well

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

Nope but I won't lie, I will check out Microsofts next gen project. It'll be up to them to reel me in. Every gen, I let the battle go on. I chose PS2 & I chose 360 but as the years went on I fell back to Sony w/ PS3. (exclusives are off the hook).

Signature by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Microsoft doesn't own any exclusive franchises that I care about, so why bother? The majority of their 'console exclusive' XBLA games can be obtained on PC for cheaper.

I wouldn't even use a 360 or their next gen console if it was given to me for free. I'm not saying this out of hate, yet simply because I don't have time for another console.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I don't ever plan on owning an xbox 360 or anything else from Microsoft in the future. I'll stick to ps3 and pc for my big name titles. Besides, the whole "Microsoft being the main power" is dependent on where you live. In japan ps3 out sells the xbox 10 to 1 on a bad day and is the "big daddy", if you disregard Nintendo that is. That's why Metal Gear Rising got cancelled for 360 there. Hardly anyone owns one.

Plus most of the xbox exclusives I care about get released on pc aswell.

Sony fanboy for life!

P.S. The Gundam vs Gundam games are only on playstation. That's like the best game to import period!
    Last edited by lazites; 10-22-2012 at 12:00 AM. Reason: gundam vs gundam part added

Lvl 6 - Silver

SONY ALL THE WAY!

Never would i jump ship as i still own and love my PS1 PS2 and of course PS3

SONY ALL THE WAY!

The Deathly Rhythm

I always had and loved both, I will get 720 (whatever it will be called) and PS4..because I loved both consoles lol
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast