Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Is anyone thinking of leaving Sony for Microsoft next generation ?

This is a discussion on Is anyone thinking of leaving Sony for Microsoft next generation ? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Uhm.... No... I might buy a Wii U though... if there is enough interesting games though....

NSFW

Uhm.... No...

I might buy a Wii U though... if there is enough interesting games though.

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Lvl 9 - Gold

For a PC maybe, not for their console though.
    Is it just me or do people think microsoft only makes the 360 or something?

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    I like Japanese games, especially RPGs made from Japanese devs. I can't get that on the XBox. I never bought an XBox, never bought a 360, and that want change with the 720. There is exactly ZERO games I'd want to play on that system that is not multiplatform.
    blue dragon,infinite undiscovery,the last remnant,lost odyssey,magna carta,operation darkness,spectral foce and kingdom under fire are all JRPG's that are available on the xbox and not on the ps3.

Ghost Assassin

I an going to wait until they both came out to make a decision. I would only jump ship if the PS4 flat-out sucked or was worse than the 720. I've always been with Sony; never liked Xbox and their PoS controller, but if the Xbox 720 is superior to the PS4, then I will chose it over the PS4. This generation I chose the PS3, because it has way better features/tech and the Xbox had a 33% failure rate

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyblitzed View Post
    blue dragon,infinite undiscovery,the last remnant,lost odyssey,magna carta,operation darkness,spectral foce and kingdom under fire are all JRPG's that are available on the xbox and not on the ps3.
    Ah yes, I remember when MS actually tried to diversify its audience with cool and unique exclusives. Then they said "fuck it" and went back to just publishing shooters

Penny Arcade - Itís Just Like Being There

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

PRO Member

Always been with SONY no way im out

Game on....

The playtstation has always offered more for me personally than the xbox. I remember owning an original xbox and the only games i had were halo and third party games. At the time i had a PS2, gamecube as well and i had loads of games for the PS2 and gamecube but hardly any for the xbox. It was also the same for the xbox 360 when i owned that for a few years back in 2006 / 2007. I had more games for the PS2 and gamecube than the xbox 360.

Galaxy beauty pirate

As a big fan of Jrpg's I was thinking about buying the X-box for a while, since it has Tales of Vesperia and The last remnant (I believe) on it.
    That said, I buy a console for the games and Sony has always been my console after SNES. I'm not into shooters/fps at all and not too much into online gaming either, so Sony wins for me at that department. It has varied games.
    If I would be a millionaire, I would buy all consoles, but I'm not, so I'm sticking with 1 or 2 at the most.
    Sig by Ramon

Lvl 6 - Silver

I have never been in a position where I am able to afford to get 2 or more consoles at any point (though I still had a working PSone when I bought my first PS3 but that's a bit different to buying more than one at a similar time). But I have also always really enjoyed the Playstation brand, both for features and games. I have had a bit of experience with Nintendo systems through various friends and although I enjoyed some of the games, I would never have bought one. Same goes for Xbox. Though having said that, the WiiU is looking more and more promising though I still hate the controller and the tablet thing seems really impractical for most games...
    However, I have never been left wanting with a PS, and would probably get the PS4 at some point down the line. Providing that Sony keep the free-to-play online (with added bonus of PS+ for those who want it), and keep pumping out the exclusives then that would be my console of choice. If I were to get a next console of course. I'm happy with the PS3...
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

Galaxy beauty pirate

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyblitzed View Post
    O, never heard about those, except for the last remnant. I might look into them. You forgot Tales of Vesperia though. Maybe I should borrow my dad's Xbox (which is gathering dust) at one point.
    Sig by Ramon

Lvl 10 - Platinum

If PS4 has the infamous lock on used games then I'll probably just stick with the old school consoles and my PS3. That would be a bad decision for that feature because if you go to a friend's house and they want to play a certain game that they don't own you will have to bring the game and the system as well which would get tiresome.

Hero of Kvatch

I have the Playstation buttons tattoo'd on my toes, I'm sticking with Sony.

Having never had my PS3 fail on me, and all of my friends XBox's fail on them, I the Sony product is one of quality, whereas the Micro$oft one is designed to break so you have to buy a new one. I hate the XBox controllers, and when it comes to online gaming, XBox isn't free like Playstation, plus it's full of squeakers.

In a nutshell, XBox is for kids, Playstation is for adults and true gamers.

"War, war never changes."

Lvl 6 - Silver

I've had a playstation since the first one was released. I have not had a single playstation break down on me and I still have my first original playstation which still works. I bought an Xbox 360 for the Fable games and it got the Red Ring Of Death within two months. I was gutted. I also have a gamecube and a wii but the most games I have are always for the playstation. I'm gonna stick with Sony all of the way and not buy any other consoles.
    Thanks to xEl Cidx for my awesome Avy and Sig.

PRO Member

I just cant WAIT for Forza Horizon to come out. Counting down the days is agonising. The only game I WANT, NEEEED this year...
    The joys of having a PS3 and 360. Although admittedly, I only use the 360 for Forza games. Everything else is PS3, even if they're multi-platform and perform better on the 360...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Sony till I die
    INTERESTED IN YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP? APPLY NOW!
    https://partner.makerstudios.com/?re...0UU00000048Wmj
    Check out my Videos!

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    I wouldn't jump ship over to the next-gen XBOX, but I may eventually own one, just to play with my XBOX-only friends.

Sony owns. If you're going full-blown M$, then hit the road.
    Seems a bit personal its a computer I am talking about not your mother
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by missdreamer View Post
    I've had a playstation since the first one was released. I have not had a single playstation break down on me and I still have my first original playstation which still works. I bought an Xbox 360 for the Fable games and it got the Red Ring Of Death within two months. I was gutted. I also have a gamecube and a wii but the most games I have are always for the playstation. I'm gonna stick with Sony all of the way and not buy any other consoles.
    Microsoft would have to make a better console than Sony which is reliable and has tons of exclusive games before i would even consider getting a Microsoft games console.

Rangers F.C

Found a more recent link Video Game Consoles 2012 | Best Game Consoles | Compare Video Game Consoles - TopTenREVIEWS before the site experts spit there dummy's out its only an idea , might get PS4 , might get 720 and might get both , what it boils down to is personal choice there is no clear winner between the two consoles , so it cannot be considered fact that the PS3 is better .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

WHO DAT!!!!

not only no but HELL no!!!!! Playstation for life!!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I love Ps3's exclusives way too much to switch. I like Microsoft as much as anyone but unfortunately I can't afford the time or the money to justify buying both consoles.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast