Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Is anyone thinking of leaving Sony for Microsoft next generation ?

This is a discussion on Is anyone thinking of leaving Sony for Microsoft next generation ? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE Seems a bit personal its a computer I am talking about not your mother It was ...

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    Seems a bit personal its a computer I am talking about not your mother
    It was a generalized statement towards anyone who doesn't support Sony in the current or next-generation console lineup. Since this is a website primarily devoted to Sony electronics, someone who's Microsoft only really shouldn't be here anyway...

You'd do well to read what people type closely, and comprehend them instead of trying to start a petty argument over whose mother is the fattest.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

PRO Member

Both systems have their pros & cons.

I'm a huge fan of PS since PSOne, but I'll admit that I have an Xbox 360.

I really appreciate the fact the PS allows its users to enjoy online gaming for free, something MS should definately mimic if they want to stay in the game.

Unfortunately though there are alot of users on Live, so MS must be doing something right.

With regards to a new console, I don't know...I will definately review both choices before making a decision. Seems like the logical thing to do.

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    It was a generalized statement towards anyone who doesn't support Sony in the current or next-generation console lineup. Since this is a website primarily devoted to Sony electronics, someone who's Microsoft only really shouldn't be here anyway...

You'd do well to read what people type closely, and comprehend them instead of trying to start a petty argument over whose mother is the fattest.
    I can read mate , and not interested in arguing with a stranger but saying hit the road to me means get off the site and you don't own the site , plus the fact I own a playstation so I am every bit the customer you are so I can complain about there products if I want
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 3 - Bronze

one time sony , allways sony !

Game on....

If you are deciding to switch to the darkside for the next Microsoft incarnation in the near future as your only games console, then good luck and goodbye

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    If you are deciding to switch to the darkside for the next Microsoft incarnation in the near future as your only games console, then good luck and goodbye
    I have not decided anything lol , I am a little bit pissed I can't play my Skyrim DLC and The Witcher 2 so was considering buying the 720 when it comes out but since there will be a gap between the two I will probably end up getting the PS4 when it launches as well but in an ideal world would only like to buy one console , it will probably be the exact same this time round as last gen where none is vastly different to the other , I would like to see a clear winner and buy the best of them

Bringing the PAIN

I am sure this has been said in the 5 previous pages, but the only reason M$ gets any better treatment is because they use your money to pay for it. They charge their customers what $50 a year to use their basic online service? And then they take that to pay for DLC exclusives on the bigger titles. In all honesty it is practice like that the keeps ALL gamers from being able to truly enjoy their games. But then again they don't care about you unless you pay them. They fuck over anyone who doesn't want to pay them for early access on THEIR system. unless the 720 has free online (it won't) I see no chance of me switching. Even if Sony starts to charge I would stay because of the perks they have given us with things like PS+. Where on M$ Live have you gotten free games monthly for spending $50 in one year? I say Sony has the scene covered.

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by NOFORPAIN View Post
    I am sure this has been said in the 5 previous pages, but the only reason M$ gets any better treatment is because they use your money to pay for it. They charge their customers what $50 a year to use their basic online service? And then they take that to pay for DLC exclusives on the bigger titles. In all honesty it is practice like that the keeps ALL gamers from being able to truly enjoy their games. But then again they don't care about you unless you pay them. They fuck over anyone who doesn't want to pay them for early access on THEIR system. unless the 720 has free online (it won't) I see no chance of me switching. Even if Sony starts to charge I would stay because of the perks they have given us with things like PS+. Where on M$ Live have you gotten free games monthly for spending $50 in one year? I say Sony has the scene covered.
    I would not think Sony would change now its a fact that many people are with Sony because they are free , myself included but will be interesting to see if M$ drops the subscription

Lvl 7 - Gold

i will not change to microsoft, i am a Sony fan

Rangers F.C

Do you still have to buy an on-line pass with M$ for pre-owned games ?

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    Do you still have to buy an on-line pass with M$ for pre-owned games ?
    any game that requires an online pass on the ps3 also requires one on the 360,that is the publisher of the game who makes that decision,gears of war 3 and halo dont have an online pass.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I go to the console which offers the best exclusives and features with the most value.
    I chose PS3 this gen because I like 90% of the sony exclusives and had PS+ which gave over 300+ worth of content for 40 every year. (Worth pointing out that I didn't get a PS3 until early 2010)

PRO Member

Sony although Hypothetically if Sony Blows it and Xbox happens to be significantly better performance wise and fixes theyre systems reliablity problem then hell yea, sorry sony you dont pay my bills. Your an idiot if you dont buy something if its obviously the best product when the price tag is the same as the competition. Sony would really have to F up for that to happen. Even though by the time sony 4 comes out im pretty sure xbox will have had a price drop under their belt but I dont see that changing my decision. Sony has always had the better product for me so I dont see that changing.

A plat a month!

This generation: Sticking with Sony

Next generation: Unless Sony drops trophy support, or gives up on the PS4, then gonna stick with Sony, otherwise, I'll go to PC gaming.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Already commented on this, but gonna again. For my use of computer, I would choose Microsoft any day (fuck off Apple, you innovate shit all yet somehow manage to make millions of people believe you have :s ). I like the PC setup, and I love windows XP and 7. But for console gaming I choose Sony. They have always done right by me and kept me entertained, ever since FF7 and the rest of the psone classics. But as I said, I will be keeping my PS3 until it kicks the bucket anyway, so the PS4 isn't really concerning me yet. And despite the fact we know NO details about the ps4, or the xbox 720 (they HAVE to come up with a better name than going round in circles) so can't make an informed choice. Hell, we don't even know that many details about WiiU and this release is pretty soon...
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Its funny that the Last Remnant came up in discussion a few times here, because the PC version is the superior version between it and the 360.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I were worried about the next gen of consoles (which I'm not) I would probably stick with Sony (can't give up on good ol' Playstation, been a proud PS1, PS2 and PS3 player for over a decade), and if I wanted another console I'd most likely get a Wii U.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Rangers F.C

Not convinced with the Wii U will need to test drive a mates before I consider getting one

That Southern B****

I will never personally own an xbox. As for the ps4? I don't know if I'm going to ever buy it. There are so many games still on the ps2 and ps3 I want to play. By the time I get them done, the next gen console may be out
    Hitmon133: "Today's passage is taken from the Book of Coug. Chapter 56, Verse 46. >.>"

Epic Banner by Fawst <3

Toggle Spoiler

Rangers F.C

I hear a lot of you guys saying you don't care when next gen come and you probably play PS3 long after PS4 is out to finish all your games but for me its a case of the second next gen on the shelve , I gotta have it no joke , when this gen released I packed up my old gen consoles and they have never seen the light of day since and I am sure I will do the same again . Its another couple years till PS4 is out minimum and to say you have no intention of playing it then (TWO YEARS) sounds like a load of shit to me .

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast