Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Is anyone thinking of leaving Sony for Microsoft next generation ?

This is a discussion on Is anyone thinking of leaving Sony for Microsoft next generation ? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I might get both, but I would definitely choose PS3 if I had to pick one and not the other. ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I might get both, but I would definitely choose PS3 if I had to pick one and not the other. Sony has done right by me.

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPhysicist View Post
    I might get both, but I would definitely choose PS3 if I had to pick one and not the other. Sony has done right by me.
    What about the wii U , I can see myself getting them all that Zombie U looks great

Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 7 - Gold

Considering that I've experienced 3 Ps3 break downs over the years since launch.

Microsoft on the otherhand, I've experienced 7 different 360's. I've yet to buy the slim, most of mine were the old ones which I heard had a higher failure rate. Still considering that for some odd reason the time table on each failure was about 8 months, yeah I doubt Imma leave Sony any time soon.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    What about the wii U , I can see myself getting them all that Zombie U looks great
    Nintendo isn't even an option. :stare:

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 2 - Bronze

first Hi (:
    and to be honest amigo Sony PlayStation consoles ROCKS since the days of the PS1 let me mention Resident Evil 1 to 3 and Tomb Raider Especially II & IV Tencho games all of them and i used to play X-men vs street fighters a lot with my bro (: and a lot of other great games on PS1
    not to mention if u remember nakama the first days of the release of the XBOX 360 on these days the PS2 sales Surpassed the XBOX360 which was a major hit to the whole Microsoft gaming branch ^^
    so Always & Always SONY FOR THE WIN

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Nintendo isn't even an option. :stare:
    well Nintendo games are great and unique their own way :/
    have you played Super Mario Galaxy 2 ? it's a Wii Exclusive And It's AWESOME by all of its stages and by all the meanings of the word AWESOME (:
    To be honest u mocking the wii make u seem not like a real gamer ^^

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by kimari View Post
    well Nintendo games are great and unique their own way :/
    have you played Super Mario Galaxy 2 ? it's a Wii Exclusive And It's AWESOME by all of its stages and by all the meanings of the word AWESOME (:
    To be honest u mocking the wii make u seem not like a real gamer ^^
    Your ignorance is astounding.

I'm qualified to write off Nintendo as a company due to the fact that I've owned practically every console they've made and most iterations of their handhelds. Practically everything past SNES (with the exception of Perfect Dark on N64 and Metroid Prime on GC) was a complete waste of time in my opinion...which is what this is, my OPINION. I understand you're new to the site, but picking a fight on your second post is a poor decision.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPhysicist View Post
    Yes Sony and Wii are the 2 to pick if u wanna pick 2 but sony is the choice if 1 (:

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Your ignorance is astounding.

I'm qualified to write off Nintendo as a company due to the fact that I've owned practically every console they've made and most iterations of their handhelds. Practically everything past SNES (with the exception of Perfect Dark on N64 and Metroid Prime on GC) was a complete waste of time in my opinion...which is what this is, my OPINION. I understand you're new to the site, but picking a fight on your second post is a poor decision.
    ignorance???????
    YOU Insolent Fool This Word Does not exist in my presence or within me or with my existence i too playing since the days of SNES and no YOU are Totally Wrong ONLY Mario Games on the Wii is more than enough to praise both don't forget about Zelda & Pokemon HandHeld Games Might is Supreme All The Fans around The World Not only me Can Prove This Especially Those young Gamers who Love Pokemons
    I'm Completely Wise and All But Still I Get Angry & Kick Butts hahahahahaha

If You Are An IGNORANCE Stop Calling People That So At Least You Cover Up For Own Ignorance & Failure
    Another Loser Down ^^

Lvl 4 - Silver

Two things:
    1st: I am most likely not going to switch, I have never owned any console made by Microsoft and I am not planning to, although I have to admit that I have been very jealous of their Gears of War series. But as I said, most likely no.

2nd: kimari, that post above me is that supposed to be english? I am sorry, but Helyx did not insult you one bit, and yet you wrote "that thing" that make you seem like an angry 13 year old. Sorry, but it seems really childish to me.

This piece of awesomeness above and all of my avys. were created by the almighty Wadefan1, the king of signatures.

Lvl 4 - Silver

i have ps3 now. got a 360 bout a year ago so i could play fable 2 n 3 and havent touched it since. nor would i be interested in the next gen xbox because the games suck tbh
    THE NOOSH
    BABAGANOOSH08

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by Letenko View Post
    kimari, that post above me is that supposed to be english? I am sorry, but Helyx did not insult you one bit, and yet you wrote "that thing" that make you seem like an angry 13 year old. Sorry, but it seems really childish to me.
    Lol, he's a doodie head.

Also, he misspelled 'Kimahri'.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Letenko View Post
    Two things:
    1st: I am most likely not going to switch, I have never owned any console made by Microsoft and I am not planning to, although I have to admit that I have been very jealous of their Gears of War series. But as I said, most likely no.

2nd: kimari, that post above me is that supposed to be english? I am sorry, but Helyx did not insult you one bit, and yet you wrote "that thing" that make you seem like an angry 13 year old. Sorry, but it seems really childish to me.
    he called me ignorance its more than enough to unjust me :/

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Lol, he's a doodie head.

Also, he misspelled 'Kimahri'.
    first i'm not doodie head :/ STILL some doodie heads really rock their own unique way My respect (:
    and i did not misspell it i just used to like it that way and it has a musical tone "Ki" "Ma" "Ri" (:
    and what i said is not childish it has it's meanings but ur just acting like that p**r guy on youtube that i used to face by words and he patheti****y keep saying "i do not understand" oh the P**R B*****D (:
    i'm using the "*" since i received a warning (:

Lvl 1 - Bronze

No way. I'm not trading Blu-ray, tons of exclusives, free online, controller I find more comfortable, or my friends that play on PS3! Long live play!
    Last edited by PointMan528491; 12-02-2012 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Forgot a word

PRO Member

@kimari

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

It depends, if next gen goes all digital and removes the optical drive. It depends which system still has the optical drive, really.
    Accepts All Adds! Killah184

Deathless Destroyer

Let's not have an argument with Kimari's spelling and grammar issues. In other news, X-Box has a higher rate of failure than the PS3 on average. End of news.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Lvl 5 - Silver

No. Nope. No no no.

F**K AUTHORITY

The only reason I bought my 360 was for Gears and Left4Dead other than those I thought it was a waste of money(paying for online). Playstation has always been and always will be my favorite console.
    So no I wouldn't.
    Arguing online is like masturbating at McDonalds sure it's fun but do you really wanna be known as that guy

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast