Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Is anyone thinking of leaving Sony for Microsoft next generation ?

This is a discussion on Is anyone thinking of leaving Sony for Microsoft next generation ? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Doctor_Doom Considering that I've experienced 3 Ps3 break downs over the years since launch. Microsoft on the ...

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Doom View Post
    Considering that I've experienced 3 Ps3 break downs over the years since launch.

Microsoft on the otherhand, I've experienced 7 different 360's. I've yet to buy the slim, most of mine were the old ones which I heard had a higher failure rate. Still considering that for some odd reason the time table on each failure was about 8 months, yeah I doubt Imma leave Sony any time soon.
    Fuck me mate that's seriously unlucky , I am on my second PS3 went from fatboy to slim and slim still going strong , as far as Xbox go have bought the normal white one , then the Elite and ended up selling the two of them and then at a later date purchased another Elite to play exclusives which I later sold as well but nothing has ever broke from Xbox for me .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 5 - Silver

Sony will forever be my number 1 choice, they produce too many fantastic exclusives to ignore and do everything the xbox does and in my opinion better. I like having free online and even then my PSN+ subscription may amount to the price of xbox live but i'm getting free games in return. I have considered having a xbox in the house just to play games like Halo, my brother had a xbox and I would occasionally play it and to me the PS3 was always more rewarding in the achievement system and the only games that I feel like playing on the xbox besides halo is games that are on the PS3 anyways.

So to answer your question, no I'm sticking to the PS3/4
    INTERESTED IN YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP? APPLY NOW!
    https://partner.makerstudios.com/?re...0UU00000048Wmj
    Check out my Videos!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Right now my choice is Sony, basically just due to the better exclusives and free online

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

Buy my book, Alteration

I always say, "Sure, I'll get a 360" or other system, but I never actually go through with it. I'm a Playstation guy.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Hidefninja.com

No. Plain and simple. I may consider to get them both, if Microsoft doesn't turn me off early, with all of the RROD problems. I've made it this long without getting a 360, no point in me getting one now, especially with the backlog of PS3 games i currently have.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    @kimari

How rude of U T_T.......
    In Anycase still "and i won't bother explaining " and you are trying to scratch my feelings and you did but u didn't hurt me one bit ^^
    and i won't retaliate with Dirty tricks like putting despicable pictures and all but u do not know who you're dealing with if i were you i would have ran to the black holes on the edge of the universe and got swallowed by them life would be better there indeed.....Understood ?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I would say that i'm a loyal fan to Sony as I have owned every playstation product (in some form) and in turn I'll stick with them in the next generation ,But.....
    Of Course, If Sonys product is extremely inferior, then obviously I will have to take a steph back and reconsider strongly

Lvl 6 - Silver

Hell no. I'm in with the Playstation for the long-haul. Better processing power, Blu-ray capability, free online play, Better platform exclusive games (IMHO), etc. etc.

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

You weak azz niggs

Quote Originally Posted by kimari View Post
    How rude of U T_T.......
    In Anycase still "and i won't bother explaining " and you are trying to scratch my feelings and you did but u didn't hurt me one bit ^^
    and i won't retaliate with Dirty tricks like putting despicable pictures and all but u do not know who you're dealing with if i were you i would have ran to the black holes on the edge of the universe and got swallowed by them life would be better there indeed.....Understood ?
    From what I'm reading, you like receiving black holes or do you want folks out of your black hole

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    From what I'm reading, you like receiving black holes or do you want folks out of your black hole
    i will disregard your comment And C*T Through IT's Source Blindly
    who's next ?
    Bring it ON !!!

PRO Member

i will disregard your comment And C*T Through IT's Source Blindly
    who's next ?
    Bring it ON !!!
    The problem with you Kim is that you are a troll, you are not providing any intelligent or coherent feedback to the thread through your posts.

You continually brutalize the English language and for some reason you feel it's necessary to continue to post.

I think this should be brought up to the mods attention

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Lvl 2 - Bronze

The problem with you Kim is that you are a troll, you are not providing any intelligent or coherent feedback to the thread through your posts.

You continually brutalize the English language and for some reason you feel it's necessary to continue to post.

I think this should be brought up to the mods attention
    i'm Kimari not kim :/ and my posts does have Supreme and extreme intelligence i do not reply with Photos Like A L***R and then when someone reply back to me I turn into
    stop messing with your maker User011010 ^^

PRO Member

i'm Kimari not kim :/ and my posts does have Supreme and extreme intelligence i do not reply with Photos Like A L***R and then when someone reply back to me I turn into
    stop messing with your maker User011010 ^^
    Can I call you Little Kim?

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Threat

It'd be fitting, kimari and Little Kim are both idiots.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Lvl 2 - Bronze

no only Kimari :/

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    u know i'm done Saying ***** words so i will report u and messing with me have it's own bad consequences u will just realize when it's too late
    this is not a warning to fix things it's just stating the inevitable

Threat

u know i'm done Saying ***** words so i will report u and messing with me have it's own bad consequences u will just realize when it's too late
    this is not a warning to fix things it's just stating the inevitable
    plz no im srry giv me a chance
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I love my ps3, I've never had any problems on it besides it freezing from time to time but that's generally cuz I have it running like 24/7. But I do want to get an xbox...dunno if i want 360 or future 720...just to have so I am forced to rest my ps3. I have no other forms of entertainment since I don't have cable tv and very little DVDs/blu-ray. So in order to keep my ps3 in tip top shape, I would get an xbox and maybe use that every other day to keep from overworking my ps3.

You weak azz niggs

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    They also like people in their black holes too

Lvl 6 - Silver

I have no reason to switch to microsoft I enjoyed the psone ps2 and ps3 so im getting the ps4 plus it seems like sony cares more about their fans and I have heard a lot of talk about microsft pays people for good reviews and rights to games etc. so im sticking with sony plus sony is still free to play online unlike microsoft

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast