Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Is anyone thinking of leaving Sony for Microsoft next generation ?

This is a discussion on Is anyone thinking of leaving Sony for Microsoft next generation ? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Sony forever and ever. Microsoft hasn't been for me....

Lvl 9 - Gold

Sony forever and ever. Microsoft hasn't been for me.
    Platbar by Wadefan1

Rangers F.C

Should have added a poll on this one lol , don't think it would have been very close though
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 2 - Bronze

i hav all the current gen consoles and hav put a lot of time on both my 360 and ps3, IMO for the next gen if your only gettin 1 console the type of gamer you are should dictate your decision, mainly do you prefer single or multiplayer? I'd definitely say microsoft has a superior multiplayer experience as i believe live heavily beats out SEN, but sony has all the fantastic exclusives, many of which have mainly phenomenal single player experiences. Me personally I can't not have both (unless maybe mgs4 came to the 360 but that we'll never happen ;P) so yea thats my 2 cents

> Restart Button <

I just never liked the XBox. I just dislike the games, the controller, the style, and just about everything XBox. If it was up to me I'd be on PC but I cannot so I learned to love my PS. I've had PSs since the first and they haven't upset me much (damn ps2s, I went through like 10).

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Yea imma Polly wait for ps4 but not right away of course I'm usually into buy electronics when they first release not so much anymore.But also I'm not a huge fan xbox360 .

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Sony for me. I do like the 360's dashboard features. They are streets ahead of the XMB. Other than that Xbox is for obnoxious loud mouthed children with parents that will do anything to shut them up.

I'm very interested to see what Sony come up with for their next-gen Playstation be it PS4 or "orbis" or whatever.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Even if the next microsoft system is considered the greatest gaming system in history, I won't have one.

Long before Microsoft even thought about entering the console market, I saw what their business practices are, & they carried over to the consoles. They put out inferior products that are full of flaws, & when people start to point out the problems, Microsoft denies any such problems. then when enough people complain about the same problem that they denied, their fix becomes to make an new "updated" product that these people will have to buy, or be stuck with the inferior version.

They also love to charge for things that others offer at either a lower price, or even free.

If it ended up that Microsoft became the only console maker in the world, then I would have to stop gaming because that company will never see any of my money.

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by SolDethgard View Post
    Even if the next microsoft system is considered the greatest gaming system in history, I won't have one.

Long before Microsoft even thought about entering the console market, I saw what their business practices are, & they carried over to the consoles. They put out inferior products that are full of flaws, & when people start to point out the problems, Microsoft denies any such problems. then when enough people complain about the same problem that they denied, their fix becomes to make an new "updated" product that these people will have to buy, or be stuck with the inferior version.

They also love to charge for things that others offer at either a lower price, or even free.

If it ended up that Microsoft became the only console maker in the world, then I would have to stop gaming because that company will never see any of my money.
    Sounds a bit silly to me , if it were the best why cut off your nose to spite your face

Rangers F.C

When I look back the Xbox was better than the PS2 IMO and this gen the PS3 is better than the 360 but for me its only really the Blu-ray player and SOME of the exclusives that makes the difference , everyone likes to say the PS3 has still got way more to offer and the 360 is at its end but show me some evidence because they both still play the same games ( apart from exclusives ) plus all Xbox games run in 1080p and the PS3 pretends to with a handful , I am aware you can get 1080p on the PS3 by turning of 720p and 1080i in the setting but why do you even have to is the point , I am aware there are a lot of sheep on this site that talk about Sony like a loved one and say they will never ever leave but they are full of shit and if Xbox was the clear winner next generation they would jump ship without hesitation .

Ice Cream Firefighter

I will always be Sony first but because of the exclusive console games industry I have been contemplating getting both the PS4 & the 720/Infinity. Both consoles should be good IMO

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    When I look back the Xbox was better than the PS2 IMO and this gen the PS3 is better than the 360 but for me its only really the Blu-ray player and SOME of the exclusives that makes the difference , everyone likes to say the PS3 has still got way more to offer and the 360 is at its end but show me some evidence because they both still play the same games ( apart from exclusives ) plus all Xbox games run in 1080p and the PS3 pretends to with a handful , I am aware you can get 1080p on the PS3 by turning of 720p and 1080i in the setting but why do you even have to is the point , I am aware there are a lot of sheep on this site that talk about Sony like a loved one and say they will never ever leave but they are full of shit and if Xbox was the clear winner next generation they would jump ship without hesitation .
    It seems like you just have a huge problem with Sony. If you can't find enough positive things to say about the company/console, then why the hell are on you a site devoted to PS3? Is it solely to cause conflict? You just don't make any sense to me, and I'm curious as to why you're still around.

Before you say "I have the right to be here ", let me stop you and let you know that I'm asking a serious question and expect a serious answer (or silence).

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I have been with Nintendo/Sony for a long time. Only got 360 for exclusives and to game with my friends. If it came down to it, I would go with Wii U/PS4.

Lvl 8 - Gold

all games don't run at 1080 on the xbox,they are uprezzed to 1080,the ps3 can do the same thing,go to your settings and only check 1080.Its amazing that these consoles have been out this long and people still believe the dumbest shit.

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    It seems like you just have a huge problem with Sony. If you can't find enough positive things to say about the company/console, then why the hell are on you a site devoted to PS3? Is it solely to cause conflict? You just don't make any sense to me, and I'm curious as to why you're still around.

Before you say "I have the right to be here ", let me stop you and let you know that I'm asking a serious question and expect a serious answer (or silence).
    To answer your question this is the only site I have ever taken part in and I enjoy the community , none of my real friends are into computers so its cool to talk to people who are , I joined for trophy hunting to start with now I don't collect them any more I find it interesting to hear what other people think about new games , old games , I like reading the reviews and have a few people I like talking to on the site , I like hearing about games that are not out yet , I like to hear other peoples opinions on stuff because there are always two sides to anything , I also find other parts of the site interesting like the General chit-chat section , the entertainment section , the site games section . What are you saying because I don't believe Sony is the clear leader in the console market like most people I should leave ? ............... hmm no wonder this site does not have many people on it .

Banned

I won't be leaving sony for Microsoft because of it free service and I have been playing my PS3 more often then my xbox 360.I'm not an trophy hunter.

Negator

no wonder this site does not have many people on it .
    Thankfully, not all Scotts are as ignorant as you.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyblitzed View Post
    all games don't run at 1080 on the xbox,they are uprezzed to 1080,the ps3 can do the same thing,go to your settings and only check 1080.Its amazing that these consoles have been out this long and people still believe the dumbest shit.
    I am aware you can get 1080p on the PS3 by turning off 720p and 1080i in the setting but why do you even have to is the point ............... you must have missed that part

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Thankfully, not all Scotts are as ignorant as you.
    Shame all yanks are as ignorant as you

> Restart Button <

Really.... went from leaving Sony for M$ and now it's become USA VS. Scotland. WTH!

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

LOL....

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast