Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 183

Is anyone thinking of leaving Sony for Microsoft next generation ?

This is a discussion on Is anyone thinking of leaving Sony for Microsoft next generation ? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Sony forever and ever. Microsoft hasn't been for me....

  1. #161
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    Eddie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,199
    Reputation
    30

    Sony forever and ever. Microsoft hasn't been for me.
    Platbar by Wadefan1



  2. #162
    Rangers F.C
    UNCLEPAULIE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,856
    Reputation
    109

    Should have added a poll on this one lol , don't think it would have been very close though
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

    I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

    To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge


  3. #163
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    Orange-Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    2

    i hav all the current gen consoles and hav put a lot of time on both my 360 and ps3, IMO for the next gen if your only gettin 1 console the type of gamer you are should dictate your decision, mainly do you prefer single or multiplayer? I'd definitely say microsoft has a superior multiplayer experience as i believe live heavily beats out SEN, but sony has all the fantastic exclusives, many of which have mainly phenomenal single player experiences. Me personally I can't not have both (unless maybe mgs4 came to the 360 but that we'll never happen ;P) so yea thats my 2 cents


  4. #164
    > Restart Button <
    themute88orl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Rapture
    Posts
    1,003
    Reputation
    50

    I just never liked the XBox. I just dislike the games, the controller, the style, and just about everything XBox. If it was up to me I'd be on PC but I cannot so I learned to love my PS. I've had PSs since the first and they haven't upset me much (damn ps2s, I went through like 10).


    TheMute's Sony Scout Badges





    Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~





    Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw



  5. #165
    PRO Member
    Coatz88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    66
    Reputation
    0

    Yea imma Polly wait for ps4 but not right away of course I'm usually into buy electronics when they first release not so much anymore.But also I'm not a huge fan xbox360 .
    .

  6. #166
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Garlicbread316's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    New Austin
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    1

    Sony for me. I do like the 360's dashboard features. They are streets ahead of the XMB. Other than that Xbox is for obnoxious loud mouthed children with parents that will do anything to shut them up.

    I'm very interested to see what Sony come up with for their next-gen Playstation be it PS4 or "orbis" or whatever.

  7. #167
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    SolDethgard's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    7th Pit of Hell
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    5

    Even if the next microsoft system is considered the greatest gaming system in history, I won't have one.

    Long before Microsoft even thought about entering the console market, I saw what their business practices are, & they carried over to the consoles. They put out inferior products that are full of flaws, & when people start to point out the problems, Microsoft denies any such problems. then when enough people complain about the same problem that they denied, their fix becomes to make an new "updated" product that these people will have to buy, or be stuck with the inferior version.

    They also love to charge for things that others offer at either a lower price, or even free.

    If it ended up that Microsoft became the only console maker in the world, then I would have to stop gaming because that company will never see any of my money.

  8. #168
    Rangers F.C
    UNCLEPAULIE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,856
    Reputation
    109

    Quote Originally Posted by SolDethgard View Post
    Even if the next microsoft system is considered the greatest gaming system in history, I won't have one.

    Long before Microsoft even thought about entering the console market, I saw what their business practices are, & they carried over to the consoles. They put out inferior products that are full of flaws, & when people start to point out the problems, Microsoft denies any such problems. then when enough people complain about the same problem that they denied, their fix becomes to make an new "updated" product that these people will have to buy, or be stuck with the inferior version.

    They also love to charge for things that others offer at either a lower price, or even free.

    If it ended up that Microsoft became the only console maker in the world, then I would have to stop gaming because that company will never see any of my money.
    Sounds a bit silly to me , if it were the best why cut off your nose to spite your face
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

    I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

    To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge


  9. #169
    Rangers F.C
    UNCLEPAULIE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,856
    Reputation
    109

    When I look back the Xbox was better than the PS2 IMO and this gen the PS3 is better than the 360 but for me its only really the Blu-ray player and SOME of the exclusives that makes the difference , everyone likes to say the PS3 has still got way more to offer and the 360 is at its end but show me some evidence because they both still play the same games ( apart from exclusives ) plus all Xbox games run in 1080p and the PS3 pretends to with a handful , I am aware you can get 1080p on the PS3 by turning of 720p and 1080i in the setting but why do you even have to is the point , I am aware there are a lot of sheep on this site that talk about Sony like a loved one and say they will never ever leave but they are full of shit and if Xbox was the clear winner next generation they would jump ship without hesitation .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

    I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

    To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge


  10. #170
    Ice Cream Firefighter
    great_daze_tazer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    3,395
    Reputation
    351

    I will always be Sony first but because of the exclusive console games industry I have been contemplating getting both the PS4 & the 720/Infinity. Both consoles should be good IMO


    PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer


    Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles






  11. #171
    Negator
    DarkFox's Piss Bucket's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    29520
    Posts
    4,619
    Reputation
    818

    Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    When I look back the Xbox was better than the PS2 IMO and this gen the PS3 is better than the 360 but for me its only really the Blu-ray player and SOME of the exclusives that makes the difference , everyone likes to say the PS3 has still got way more to offer and the 360 is at its end but show me some evidence because they both still play the same games ( apart from exclusives ) plus all Xbox games run in 1080p and the PS3 pretends to with a handful , I am aware you can get 1080p on the PS3 by turning of 720p and 1080i in the setting but why do you even have to is the point , I am aware there are a lot of sheep on this site that talk about Sony like a loved one and say they will never ever leave but they are full of shit and if Xbox was the clear winner next generation they would jump ship without hesitation .
    It seems like you just have a huge problem with Sony. If you can't find enough positive things to say about the company/console, then why the hell are on you a site devoted to PS3? Is it solely to cause conflict? You just don't make any sense to me, and I'm curious as to why you're still around.



    Before you say "I have the right to be here ", let me stop you and let you know that I'm asking a serious question and expect a serious answer (or silence).


    Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

  12. #172
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Link41's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    2

    I have been with Nintendo/Sony for a long time. Only got 360 for exclusives and to game with my friends. If it came down to it, I would go with Wii U/PS4.



  13. #173
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    bobbyblitzed's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    816
    Reputation
    35

    Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    When I look back the Xbox was better than the PS2 IMO and this gen the PS3 is better than the 360 but for me its only really the Blu-ray player and SOME of the exclusives that makes the difference , everyone likes to say the PS3 has still got way more to offer and the 360 is at its end but show me some evidence because they both still play the same games ( apart from exclusives ) plus all Xbox games run in 1080p and the PS3 pretends to with a handful , I am aware you can get 1080p on the PS3 by turning of 720p and 1080i in the setting but why do you even have to is the point , I am aware there are a lot of sheep on this site that talk about Sony like a loved one and say they will never ever leave but they are full of shit and if Xbox was the clear winner next generation they would jump ship without hesitation .
    all games don't run at 1080 on the xbox,they are uprezzed to 1080,the ps3 can do the same thing,go to your settings and only check 1080.Its amazing that these consoles have been out this long and people still believe the dumbest shit.

  14. #174
    Rangers F.C
    UNCLEPAULIE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,856
    Reputation
    109

    Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    It seems like you just have a huge problem with Sony. If you can't find enough positive things to say about the company/console, then why the hell are on you a site devoted to PS3? Is it solely to cause conflict? You just don't make any sense to me, and I'm curious as to why you're still around.



    Before you say "I have the right to be here ", let me stop you and let you know that I'm asking a serious question and expect a serious answer (or silence).
    To answer your question this is the only site I have ever taken part in and I enjoy the community , none of my real friends are into computers so its cool to talk to people who are , I joined for trophy hunting to start with now I don't collect them any more I find it interesting to hear what other people think about new games , old games , I like reading the reviews and have a few people I like talking to on the site , I like hearing about games that are not out yet , I like to hear other peoples opinions on stuff because there are always two sides to anything , I also find other parts of the site interesting like the General chit-chat section , the entertainment section , the site games section . What are you saying because I don't believe Sony is the clear leader in the console market like most people I should leave ? ............... hmm no wonder this site does not have many people on it .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

    I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

    To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge


  15. #175
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    184
    Reputation
    2

    I won't be leaving sony for Microsoft because of it free service and I have been playing my PS3 more often then my xbox 360.I'm not an trophy hunter.

  16. #176
    Negator
    DarkFox's Piss Bucket's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    29520
    Posts
    4,619
    Reputation
    818

    Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    no wonder this site does not have many people on it .
    Thankfully, not all Scotts are as ignorant as you.


    Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

  17. #177
    Rangers F.C
    UNCLEPAULIE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,856
    Reputation
    109

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyblitzed View Post
    all games don't run at 1080 on the xbox,they are uprezzed to 1080,the ps3 can do the same thing,go to your settings and only check 1080.Its amazing that these consoles have been out this long and people still believe the dumbest shit.
    I am aware you can get 1080p on the PS3 by turning off 720p and 1080i in the setting but why do you even have to is the point ............... you must have missed that part
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

    I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

    To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge


  18. #178
    Rangers F.C
    UNCLEPAULIE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,856
    Reputation
    109

    Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Thankfully, not all Scotts are as ignorant as you.
    Shame all yanks are as ignorant as you
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

    I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

    To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge


  19. #179
    > Restart Button <
    themute88orl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Rapture
    Posts
    1,003
    Reputation
    50

    Really.... went from leaving Sony for M$ and now it's become USA VS. Scotland. WTH!


    TheMute's Sony Scout Badges





    Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~





    Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw



  20. #180
    PRO Member
    Tmac718's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, U.S.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    27

    LOL....

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:07 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO