Just Cause 3 in the works; Possibly will span both this and Next Gen

This is a discussion on Just Cause 3 in the works; Possibly will span both this and Next Gen within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; After the stunning hit of Just Cause2, Square Enix , and the game developer, Avalanche Studios, decide to reveal more ...

The Last of my Kind

Just Cause 3 in the works; Possibly will span both this and Next Gen

After the stunning hit of Just Cause2, Square Enix, and the game developer, Avalanche Studios, decide to reveal more about their next game, inside the job listing for a vehicle designer. Just Cause 3 is a highly anticipated title, after the size and scale that Just Cause2 proved to have. The job listing hints that also the console will span both the PS3/X360 gen as well as the Next-Generation of consoles. The job listing hints at a job involving vehicle design and suggests that the designer will...
    "...deliver stunning vehicles in terms of handling, physics simulation and destruction rendition. Something no open world to date has yet achieved."
    Full:
    "As a Vehicle Designer at Avalanche Studios, your work will be focused around what you like to do most: design and tune many different vehicles which form the backbone of our next open world game - that’s a variety of vehicles which extend far beyond traditional cars," reads the ad.

"Our plan is to deliver stunning vehicles in terms of handling, physics simulation and destruction rendition. Something no open world to date has yet achieved."

The successful candidate will also be responsible for "ensuring we’re constantly aligned to the promise of delivering an over-the-top vehicle experience. To this extent, you’re also expected to drive an on-going competitive analysis to assess the quality and scope of the player experience against that of the competition. Notice that Avalanche Studios is developing for both current and next gen platforms."
    Source: NowGamer

Thanks to LuckayCanadianShulckayMooseackey for this Signature & Elite Guild Bar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Interesting...not sure how it'll work, but interesting

Crocodile Hunter

JC2 was a fucking awesome game, i cant wait for number 3 !

Sig by Apokolypz

Breakfast and Chill

If its anything like the first one I'll never finish it. I was so distracted by being able to go anywhere and blow up anything that I'd played nearly 12 hours and only finished the first 2 story missions. But man, what a 12 hours they were

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- View Post
    JC2 was a fucking awesome game, i cant wait for number 3 !
    This ^^^

JC2 was epic & JC3 should be absolutely stunning

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 4 - Silver

Cool, this sounds great.
    Sucker Punch and Guerrilla Games
    Are awesome

Lvl 9 - Gold

Just Cause 2 was amazing. There's still lots of room for improvement though that they could do for JC3