Are their any good PS Move games?

This is a discussion on Are their any good PS Move games? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hi, I don't usually post but I brought the PS Move to play House of the Dead: Overkill and was ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Are their any good PS Move games?

Hi, I don't usually post but I brought the PS Move to play House of the Dead: Overkill and was wondering if their are any other good games to get so I haven't wasted money on the Move to play one game.
    Any suggestions?

Legalize it...

Planet Mini Golf, High Velocity Bowling, HOTD 3 & 4, Dead Space Extraction and Sports Champions. Those are the only ones Ive played and they were all fun. You can buy them all on PSN except for Sports Champions...

Edit: You actually can buy Sports Champions on PSN but its $30. You can buy it new for $10 and used for $2.99 at Game Stop. Thats if you didnt get it bundled with the Move already...

Resident PHD

Depending on what you like to play here are some.

Sorcery, Heavy Rain, Tumble Time Crisis and Sports Champions are all good

If you want some party games then Start the Party and Everybody Dance

It isn't out yet but I got to play it at the conference and Epic Mickey 2 is very good.

Hope that helps

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

PRO Member

It depends on what kind of games you like. Unfortunately the list of titles for PS Move is pretty sparse. Generally, Move-required games will give you a better experience than Move-compatible, because it's usually easier to play with a dualshock controller if you are given the option. However, I've heard that Killzone made good use of the Move controller if you are into FPS games and want to get the gun controller. I personally liked Sports Champions (the sequel is coming out next week), and Medieval Moves was pretty good. Haven't tried Sorcery yet but it was also pretty well regarded despite being kind of short.
    Currently working on: FFX HD

Platinums (28): 3D Dot Game Heroes, Borderlands, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, Jak 3, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sorcery, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Lvl 6 - Silver

Play infamous 2 / Festival of Blood with the move. Its better than a controller. Aiming is more accurate with the move.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

PRO Member

Try out PAIN with the move...friggin' hilarious!

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

PRO Member

Resident Evil Umbrella and Darkside Chronicles

Retired

Sports Champions 1 and 2 (out next week). Great game.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks for the suggestions and help, I think I will give Sports Champions a try and Everyone Dance as a laugh.