Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Demon's Souls

20 55.56%
  • Dark Souls

16 44.44%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Which is harder: Demon's or Dark Souls

This is a discussion on Which is harder: Demon's or Dark Souls within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I think it's whichever you're introduced to first. Once you realize that each enemy needs to be treated with caution ...

PRO Member

I think it's whichever you're introduced to first. Once you realize that each enemy needs to be treated with caution until you know its weakness, it's kind of just a matter of time till you get through it all.
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    I voted for Dark Souls. I think Demon's Souls was more difficult at the beginning, but got gradually easier as you went along. I think Dark Souls stayed pretty consistent in difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
    Dark Souls was harder overall, but I preferred Demon's Souls in terms of difficulty because it was a more fair system. The game itself was difficult, but any mistakes you made were always caused by yourself. .
    I agree with both of these comments
    I've found dark souls to be alot more difficult, i think mostly due to the classes i like to play. in demon souls i was a sorcerer and was able to level myself up accordingly, being sure to stock up on magic replenish moss and build up my spells, etc.

in dark souls i'm the pyromancer, and there is honestly no early way to build up this skill. i felt like i had to focus more on my weapon strength rather then my ability. this threw me off alot compared to demon souls. i also felt the levels for demon souls were alot more linear, in dark souls they just drop you in the center and off you go, figuring out which way is which as you wander around dying lol

i love both games, they're both difficult, but i'm finding dark souls to be more of a challenge if i had to choose

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I haven't played neither of the games but some friends of mine said that Dark Souls was harder overall!

But reaching Platinum is is harder in Demon Souls i think.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12