Metal Gear Rising European Collector's Edition Announced

This is a discussion on Metal Gear Rising European Collector's Edition Announced within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; We knew what the Limited Editions had for America and Japan, and now Europe too. The limited edition of the ...

PRO Member

Metal Gear Rising European Collector's Edition Announced

We knew what the Limited Editions had for America and Japan, and now Europe too.

The limited edition of the game will be available for 99.95 (and apparently will be sold exclusively at Zavvi in the UK) and includes a copy of the game, a Play Arts KAI 30cm Raiden White Armor figure and a White Armor DLC code for Raiden, which adds increase capacity to carry life-recovery items. Only 25.000 limited editions will be produced.

Konami is also offering two pre-order bonuses. The first is a Yoji Shinkawa illustrated steelbook cover and download code for Raiden's Inferno Armor, which increases the number of throwing weapons Raiden can carry. This will be available exclusively at GAME stores. The second is a steelbook cover featuring a render of Raiden and download code for Raiden's Commando Armor, which allows him to access to a larger number of projectile weapons, available through independent stores.

Check out pictures of all the editions and the Play Arts KAI figure here http://gematsu.com/gallery/metal-gea...tober-31-2012/

Don't know about you, but I'm getting the Limited Edition!

Galaxy beauty pirate

That limited edition looks very awesome! I've never played A Metal gear game though.. I always thought it was a fps (which I don't like).
    Sig by Ramon

Lvl 1 - Bronze

For 99 al. You get is a white raider Kai arts figure, the game and white armour DLC. possibly the biggest ripoff ever.

PRO Member

^The game is 60€ and the action figure is about 80€ so... think again