Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

How is this even possible?

This is a discussion on How is this even possible? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by LilJayR4 shit like that pisses me off.. they have no life. wasting hrs and hrs to get ...

Angel of Death

Quote Originally Posted by LilJayR4 View Post
    shit like that pisses me off.. they have no life. wasting hrs and hrs to get a hard on for this. no one cares unless you have a legit plat. ppl like them should get banned nvm i take that back should die. noob ass mutha fuker
    Okay maybe not die...

And you don't need the game to hack the Plat I believe, so basically they are also wasting the developer's resources.

PRO Member

I just dont see the point in what his doing it's just lame and lazy his not a true gamer.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

It's already been possible to hack trophies... since my video:
    [PS3] Platinum any PS3 game INSTANTLY! - YouTube

This video is dated 17 Sept 2010. Not even to mention that I've released a tool that can randomize the timestamps of trophies making everything seem more legit. Some people have hacked trophies this way. The reason why hacking trophies isn't well known is because it's either not a lot of people know how to decrypt the actual trophies' files and re-encrypt so that the trophies can be synced correctly. Now that the lv0 keys have been released, don't be surprised when you see a lot of people hacking trophies on CFW. Don't worry, when Sony is aware of this, they will go to extreme lengths and ban CFW people (even if they don't plan to hack trophies).

Before you accuse me, I don't hack trophies. I don't see the value in collecting trophies because nowadays it's very easy to get trophies in normal and legit ways. But if I'm in the mood for trophies, I tend to collect trophies from hardest games only - now that'd be the value of collecting trophies in my eyes.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Inaudax View Post

This video is dated 17 Sept 2010. Not even to mention that I've released a tool that can randomize the timestamps of trophies making everything seem more legit. Some people have hacked trophies this way. The reason why hacking trophies isn't well known is because it's either not a lot of people know how to decrypt the actual trophies' files and re-encrypt so that the trophies can be synced correctly. Now that the lv0 keys have been released, don't be surprised when you see a lot of people hacking trophies on CFW. Don't worry, when Sony is aware of this, they will go to extreme lengths and ban CFW people (even if they don't plan to hack trophies).

Before you accuse me, I don't hack trophies. I don't see the value in collecting trophies because nowadays it's very easy to get trophies in normal and legit ways. But if I'm in the mood for trophies, I tend to collect trophies from hardest games only - now that'd be the value of collecting trophies in my eyes.
    If you don't hack trophies, then why make a YouTube video showing people how to hack trophies?!?!?! That doens't make any sense.

Wouldn't mind seeing your trophy card?

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

PRO Member

Totally illegal

PRO Member

I imagine one of the reasons Sony dropped their trophy reward program because they didn't want to put the manpower into reversing/banning trophy hacks. Microsoft now has the %2 cash back based on gamerscore, so they have a reason to go after GS hackers.

So long as there is no actual outside reward or incentive to earn Sony's trophies or exploit them, I think it's wasted energy to get upset.
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

PRO Member

Wow...just wow. :stare:

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

MK Plat = Overrated

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    If you don't hack trophies, then why make a YouTube video showing people how to hack trophies?!?!?! That doens't make any sense.

Wouldn't mind seeing your trophy card?
    It's highly possible, since people do make a living on YouTube, that he did it just to get a shit-ton of views.

Quote Originally Posted by AngeldeLeo View Post
    Totally illegal

For one, not illegal. I don't know one single country dumb enough to make this illegal. Does it break the terms of service from PSN/Sony? Sure. Illegal, no. Unless they are half mentally disabled there in your government, I seriously doubt they give a shit either.

Angel of Death

Quote Originally Posted by prarpin View Post
    It's highly possible, since people do make a living on YouTube, that he did it just to get a shit-ton of views.

For one, not illegal. I don't know one single country dumb enough to make this illegal. Does it break the terms of service from PSN/Sony? Sure. Illegal, no. Unless they are half mentally disabled there in your government, I seriously doubt they give a shit either.
    Yeah, some of my favorite YouTube channels make their living off of it, so it's nice to show support.

And it's funny how to the point you are. Has that ever gotten you in trouble? lol

Also to the dude that posted the video, please tell me more about how I can get fake things that only serve me as a sense of accomplishment for free?... God of War 3 Plat was so relieving after I got it.

MK Plat = Overrated

Quote Originally Posted by cengizbobengiz View Post
    Yeah, some of my favorite YouTube channels make their living off of it, so it's nice to show support.

And it's funny how to the point you are. Has that ever gotten you in trouble? lol

Also to the dude that posted the video, please tell me more about how I can get fake things that only serve me as a sense of accomplishment for free?... God of War 3 Plat was so relieving after I got it.
    Trouble? Well, I'm not sure what you call trouble. The mods have given me infractions and threatened me with suspension before. Would that count as trouble to you? To me, it's just a web site, so I wouldn't call it trouble. I happen to have no shame in my game and will speak my mind when I feel necessary. Some people get butt-hurt over it. What are ya gonna do?

On topic - Felt great getting that GoW 3 plat huh? I wonder what kind of feeling you get when you unlock a plat by hacking it open? Probably not as good. That's why I'll never understand why people pay and hack their plats. But hey, to each their own is what I say.

Angel of Death

Quote Originally Posted by prarpin View Post
    Trouble? Well, I'm not sure what you call trouble. The mods have given me infractions and threatened me with suspension before. Would that count as trouble to you? To me, it's just a web site, so I wouldn't call it trouble. I happen to have no shame in my game and will speak my mind when I feel necessary. Some people get butt-hurt over it. What are ya gonna do?

On topic - Felt great getting that GoW 3 plat huh? I wonder what kind of feeling you get when you unlock a plat by hacking it open? Probably not as good. That's why I'll never understand why people pay and hack their plats. But hey, to each their own is what I say.
    I meant more like real life, but yeah that could be counted as trouble kind of.

And yes, holy shit was that relieving. I could have wimped out and hacked it, but no I stuck through it to hear that amazing ding!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123