Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How is this even possible?

This is a discussion on How is this even possible? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; This guy named NEO did something weird. I don't even know how to describe it, just look at the account. ...

Angel of Death

How is this even possible?

This guy named NEO did something weird. I don't even know how to describe it, just look at the account.

Account

How does he expect to seem legit when his latest earned trophies are all just Plat's?

Crocodile Hunter

I would click the link but to be honest i just dnt trust you and you look shady

Sig by Apokolypz

Deathless Destroyer

I clicked on it (I have AVG Protection) and it just shows hit having almost 450 Platinum Trophies. The last trophies he earned were all platinum's earned around 7 hours ago. He obviously hacked the PSN.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

illegal in 9 countries

Save game exploits. Insta-plats. Zero gaming cred. Next...

Le Wild Trophy Hunter

the link is legit... the profile on the other hand can't conceivably be... it's like he's plat'd/100% every game possible or at least a good majority of them. and the last 5 plats happened about 2 mins apart from each other

Legalize it...

Its definitely weird. A save hack just gives you all the trophies for that game within a few min. Some of his have different dates and times, and the fact he got 5 plats in a row is weird too. You obviously cant have 5 plats in a row. It would be the last trophy earned from that game then the plat ya know. Either way its stupid and I dont see the point in it...

Saints Row IV

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Save game exploits. Insta-plats. Zero gaming cred. Next...
    I must say again he went on OFW and synced the CFW trophies.........then with a special flasher downgraded again on CFW
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by brAvEhEaRtDC View Post
    I must say again he went on OFW and synced the CFW trophies.........then with a special flasher downgraded again on CFW
    With CFW 4.30 or F*ckPSN 1.0, there's no need for him to upgrade to OFW, the spoofers are working again.

This guy is very suspicious...I agree. Absolutely a hacker, but there's no way of knowing if it's a save file or CFW. Possibly one of the few genuine CFW trophy hackers out there. The Plat with no other trophies is the giveaway.

However he's doing it, it's a very well-guarded secret. But it's still BLATANTLY obvious, so why bother? And why hasn't he been banned from the PSN? Proof Sony doesn't care...I guess.

PRO Member

Seems Legit.......

Saints Row IV

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    With CFW 4.30 or F*ckPSN 1.0, there's no need for him to upgrade to OFW, the spoofers are working again.

This guy is very suspicious...I agree. Absolutely a hacker, but there's no way of knowing if it's a save file or CFW. Possibly one of the few genuine CFW trophy hackers out there. The Plat with no other trophies is the giveaway.

However he's doing it, it's a very well-guarded secret. But it's still BLATANTLY obvious, so why bother? And why hasn't he been banned from the PSN? Proof Sony doesn't care...I guess.
    Well look at the leaderboard top100
    90 of them are hackers....proof that sony doesnt give a fuck if you hack or not,just buy they're stuff so they get money
    I want a legit only leaderboard kay:
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I really don't get the point of hackers and their platinums... For me, it's the whole experience e.g. the process of collecting each of the trophies and eventually, all your hard work paying off when you receive the platinum trophy. There's a deep sense of achievement, and you feel a much stronger bond to the game.

Hacking doesn't give you any of that, and worse yet, you end up taking the fun out of gaming altogether...

God of War (2010/08/29) God of War II (2010/09/06) FIFA10 (2010/09/16) God of War III (2010/09/18) Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2010/10/05) Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2010/10/11) Assassin's Creed II (2011/07/11) Trine 2 (2013/05/27) The Walking Dead (2013/07/15)

Lvl 6 - Silver

I also thought this guy was a hacker now it proves my thought was write

Buy my book, Alteration

Hacks, eating his veggies, you know...

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Baffling, I will never get the point of things like this or multi person accounts ( i mean 5+ people, families and couples are going to use the same account most of the time ).

As said a billion times over, why bother?

Retired

Hacker, how did he get the platinum trophy for Uncharted 3 10 hours ago individually when he has had all the require trophies for months now?

Lvl 4 - Silver

This guy is the best! One day i want to be just like him, I mean look, he is obviously the most hardcore badass gamer ever! He is the shit! OMFG he must get so much ass! God, I wish I was him, just imagine that life, doing nothing just waiting for a game to get released and right after just hacking it like a pro! And of course there is no sarcasm in my post!(spoiler: there is, this guy is a fucking douche)

This piece of awesomeness above and all of my avys. were created by the almighty Wadefan1, the king of signatures.

PRO Member

Hacker = slacker

Don't bother with people like that

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

My thought is maybe he or she has more than one ps3 with their account on it. Maybe they thought it would be cool to finish off the plats on another machine so when they synced the accounts the platinum would be all in a row. However, would the platinums automactically chime without the game being loaded ?
    I think im gonna test that with Counterstrike Global Offensive or God of war 2
    On the topic of hacking trophies, I could care less. Just dont hack my account
    On the topic of multiple players on one account like duck360 being shared between four players, I wish I had three friends like that.

I may of boosted trophies to help friends and it was boring as hell, but Im proud of what I've accomplished by not hacking or cheating. that's all that matters

PRO Member

Super legit...

First time I've seen just s like that. Whatever. I'm still having a blast!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Local Drunk

Wow I wish I was pathetic enough to hack trophies and think I was all good cause I got 400+ in 10 minutes or so

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast