Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35

Easy game for Silver and gold trophy

This is a discussion on Easy game for Silver and gold trophy within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Best games to get trophies of silver and gold in large quantities? I think rpg games is not good for ...

  1. #1
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Nyky's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    0

    Easy game for Silver and gold trophy

    Best games to get trophies of silver and gold in large quantities?

    I think rpg games is not good for take silver and gold trophies..
    but is so good for play...

    What game you guys advise ?


  2. #2
    Huge Gaming Backlog
    Reiner's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    STRAYA
    Posts
    775
    Reputation
    10

    I have played a few games with a heap of silver and gold trophies. None that I would really rave about. The International Cricket games are good if you like cricket.

    Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247



  3. #3
    ★ Extra Astronomical ★
    Pancake Model's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Morphogenetic Field
    Posts
    2,152
    Reputation
    282

    Trine 2 has 11 gold trophies
    Terminator Salvation also has 11 gold trophies
    Sound Shapes has 32 silver trophies

  4. #4
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Nyky's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Reiner View Post
    I have played a few games with a heap of silver and gold trophies. None that I would really rave about. The International Cricket games are good if you like cricket.
    hm guns games i think is so good for take silver and gold but need a lot of time for take

  5. #5
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Nyky's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    Trine 2 has 11 gold trophies
    Terminator Salvation also has 11 gold trophies
    Sound Shapes has 32 silver trophies
    ohh.. this help me a lot i will look for this games thanks

  6. #6
    worlds biggest welch fan
    nevetsteven2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Washington biosphere
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    63

    Cars had quite a few too.
    Sig By Me

    Mirrors Edge Platinum









  7. #7
    Deathless Destroyer
    Encorporeus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Oi Mate
    Posts
    1,073
    Reputation
    46

    Terminator Salvation, Call of Duty, Trine II, Deus Ex, Prototype 2 - but it depends on how good you are at games.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

    SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

    Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel



  8. #8
    ლ(ಠдಠლ)
    Aipher's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    363
    Reputation
    33

    The Assassin's Creed games have a lot of silver trophies (only AC2 is completely offline though).
    Batman AA and RDR also have a fair share of silvers.
    LA Noire has 8 gold trophies (4 for main game and 4 from DLC) and is pretty easy.
    Darksiders and Mini Ninjas have a fairly high ratio of gold + silver trophies.


    timezone: GMT+7 ⌋ // ⌈ blind PSN friend requests are ignored

  9. #9
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    Doctor_Doom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Latveria
    Posts
    776
    Reputation
    46

    God of War has 5 gold trophies that aren't terribly difficult.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

    Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

  10. #10
    MK Plat = Overrated


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    551
    Reputation
    54

    Oh yea, how about My Butthole Surfer and Taints Aloft? Both of those have plenty of green and brown trophies.

    How about you just play the damn games. If you get trophies...awesome! If not...whoopedydooo! Who the hell cares?

    (Let the warnings and infractions fly! I'll troll when it's necessary...like now. I'm surprised this thread is still open while some spam bot thread stays open for half a FOOKEN DAY!!!)


  11. #11
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    canadian94eh's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    237
    Reputation
    12

    midnight club LA has 21 silver trophies, fallout 3 and new vegas have a lot of silver and gold too (with the DLC)

  12. #12
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    SticklySnipe44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada. Where we ride Moose and have Beavers as pets.
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    1

    Spare Parts.

    It only has 2 Silver trophies but 10 Gold trophies. Also an easy platinum.


  13. #13
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    Crealkllr's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    50th State Fair
    Posts
    993
    Reputation
    25

    Quote Originally Posted by prarpin View Post
    Oh yea, how about My Butthole Surfer and Taints Aloft? Both of those have plenty of green and brown trophies.

    How about you just play the damn games. If you get trophies...awesome! If not...whoopedydooo! Who the hell cares?

    (Let the warnings and infractions fly! I'll troll when it's necessary...like now. I'm surprised this thread is still open while some spam bot thread stays open for half a FOOKEN DAY!!!)
    LOL to you prapin!

    I admit its a stupid thread, but i also know what the OP was asking for. ALthough i am not willing to share the info i have, i am surprised gamers cannot just tuff it out on their own instead of making a thread like this. I also think a bot thread is more obvious to spot (they make no sense)

    As for your trolling... its getting rusty dude.



  14. #14
    -i- love myself.
    Qurb's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Dark Fantasy
    Posts
    3,724
    Reputation
    158

    Frogger has 1 silver trophy and 3 easy gold trophies just by completing each level.

  15. #15
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    Silent Assassin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    949
    Reputation
    27

    How about playing the games you love instead of obsessing over trophies? Play games you like and trophies will accumulate. Before you know it you'll have plenty of them.

  16. #16
    Lvl 4 - Silver


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    245
    Reputation
    13

    Trine 2: 11 golds, 1 silver
    Terminator Salvation: 11 golds
    Sound shapes: 1 gold, 32 silvers (Can also earn them all twice if you have a vita)
    Assassins creed series: Most have around 12 silvers and a gold just for the story
    Motorstorm RC has 7 Golds, 8 Silvers (Also get them again if you have a vita)

    I just noticed that a lot of my games are fairly easy trophies. Ahh well, I enjoyed the games enough.
    Last edited by Doomlor0; 11-02-2012 at 06:19 AM.

  17. #17
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    parkerdip's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    30

    I don't really have any games with many gold trophies. Most I got in a game so far is just 5.

    Assassin's Creed Series has over 10 silvers per game and are easy to get too.

    I like there not being many golds in a game because they are supposed to be challenging personally.

    How about you just play the damn games. If you get trophies...awesome! If not...whoopedydooo! Who the hell cares?
    Prarpin as much as I agree that you should just play the game and I don't care how many silvers and golds are in the game. This is a trophy site so its natural for people to ask about the trophies in games

  18. #18
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Nyky's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Aipher View Post
    The Assassin's Creed games have a lot of silver trophies (only AC2 is completely offline though).
    Batman AA and RDR also have a fair share of silvers.
    LA Noire has 8 gold trophies (4 for main game and 4 from DLC) and is pretty easy.
    Darksiders and Mini Ninjas have a fairly high ratio of gold + silver trophies.
    Assassin's Creed and Darksiders I heard they are good games..
    i am new on PSN Silent AssassinI'm not obsessed, intereše just have to know a little of each game before you start playing, but as I have all my games that never stop playing as the resident evils, guitar heros, and final fantasys (despite me disappointed they do not compare with the final fantasy 7-8) but thanks like people who have love for the game, it makes 17 years that I play: D

  19. #19
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    Silent Assassin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    949
    Reputation
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyky View Post
    Assassin's Creed and Darksiders I heard they are good games..
    i am new on PSN Silent AssassinI'm not obsessed, intereše just have to know a little of each game before you start playing, but as I have all my games that never stop playing as the resident evils, guitar heros, and final fantasys (despite me disappointed they do not compare with the final fantasy 7-8) but thanks like people who have love for the game, it makes 17 years that I play: D
    I see you're new and probably eager to raise your trophy count. What I meant is don't worry about trophies. Pick a few games you might like and play them and before you know it your trophy level will start raising.

  20. #20
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Nyky's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Assassin View Post
    I see you're new and probably eager to raise your trophy count. What I meant is don't worry about trophies. Pick a few games you might like and play them and before you know it your trophy level will start raising.
    you're right =)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:43 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO