Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Easy game for Silver and gold trophy

This is a discussion on Easy game for Silver and gold trophy within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Best games to get trophies of silver and gold in large quantities? I think rpg games is not good for ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Easy game for Silver and gold trophy

Best games to get trophies of silver and gold in large quantities?

I think rpg games is not good for take silver and gold trophies..
    but is so good for play...

What game you guys advise ?

Huge Gaming Backlog

I have played a few games with a heap of silver and gold trophies. None that I would really rave about. The International Cricket games are good if you like cricket.

Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Trine 2 has 11 gold trophies
    Terminator Salvation also has 11 gold trophies
    Sound Shapes has 32 silver trophies

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Reiner View Post
    I have played a few games with a heap of silver and gold trophies. None that I would really rave about. The International Cricket games are good if you like cricket.
    hm guns games i think is so good for take silver and gold but need a lot of time for take

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    Trine 2 has 11 gold trophies
    Terminator Salvation also has 11 gold trophies
    Sound Shapes has 32 silver trophies
    ohh.. this help me a lot i will look for this games thanks

worlds biggest welch fan

Cars had quite a few too.
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

Deathless Destroyer

Terminator Salvation, Call of Duty, Trine II, Deus Ex, Prototype 2 - but it depends on how good you are at games.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

ლ(ಠдಠლ)

The Assassin's Creed games have a lot of silver trophies (only AC2 is completely offline though).
    Batman AA and RDR also have a fair share of silvers.
    LA Noire has 8 gold trophies (4 for main game and 4 from DLC) and is pretty easy.
    Darksiders and Mini Ninjas have a fairly high ratio of gold + silver trophies.

timezone: GMT+7 ⌋ // ⌈ blind PSN friend requests are ignored

Lvl 7 - Gold

God of War has 5 gold trophies that aren't terribly difficult.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

MK Plat = Overrated

Oh yea, how about My Butthole Surfer and Taints Aloft? Both of those have plenty of green and brown trophies.

How about you just play the damn games. If you get trophies...awesome! If not...whoopedydooo! Who the hell cares?

(Let the warnings and infractions fly! I'll troll when it's necessary...like now. I'm surprised this thread is still open while some spam bot thread stays open for half a FOOKEN DAY!!!)

Lvl 4 - Silver

midnight club LA has 21 silver trophies, fallout 3 and new vegas have a lot of silver and gold too (with the DLC)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Canada. Where we ride Moose and have Beavers as pets.

Spare Parts.

It only has 2 Silver trophies but 10 Gold trophies. Also an easy platinum.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by prarpin View Post
    Oh yea, how about My Butthole Surfer and Taints Aloft? Both of those have plenty of green and brown trophies.

How about you just play the damn games. If you get trophies...awesome! If not...whoopedydooo! Who the hell cares?

(Let the warnings and infractions fly! I'll troll when it's necessary...like now. I'm surprised this thread is still open while some spam bot thread stays open for half a FOOKEN DAY!!!)
    LOL to you prapin!

I admit its a stupid thread, but i also know what the OP was asking for. ALthough i am not willing to share the info i have, i am surprised gamers cannot just tuff it out on their own instead of making a thread like this. I also think a bot thread is more obvious to spot (they make no sense)

As for your trolling... its getting rusty dude.

-i- love myself.

Frogger has 1 silver trophy and 3 easy gold trophies just by completing each level.

Lvl 8 - Gold

How about playing the games you love instead of obsessing over trophies? Play games you like and trophies will accumulate. Before you know it you'll have plenty of them.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Trine 2: 11 golds, 1 silver
    Terminator Salvation: 11 golds
    Sound shapes: 1 gold, 32 silvers (Can also earn them all twice if you have a vita)
    Assassins creed series: Most have around 12 silvers and a gold just for the story
    Motorstorm RC has 7 Golds, 8 Silvers (Also get them again if you have a vita)

I just noticed that a lot of my games are fairly easy trophies. Ahh well, I enjoyed the games enough.
    Last edited by Doomlor0; 11-02-2012 at 06:19 AM.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I don't really have any games with many gold trophies. Most I got in a game so far is just 5.

Assassin's Creed Series has over 10 silvers per game and are easy to get too.

I like there not being many golds in a game because they are supposed to be challenging personally.

Prarpin as much as I agree that you should just play the game and I don't care how many silvers and golds are in the game. This is a trophy site so its natural for people to ask about the trophies in games

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Aipher View Post
    The Assassin's Creed games have a lot of silver trophies (only AC2 is completely offline though).
    Batman AA and RDR also have a fair share of silvers.
    LA Noire has 8 gold trophies (4 for main game and 4 from DLC) and is pretty easy.
    Darksiders and Mini Ninjas have a fairly high ratio of gold + silver trophies.
    Assassin's Creed and Darksiders I heard they are good games..
    i am new on PSN Silent AssassinI'm not obsessed, intereše just have to know a little of each game before you start playing, but as I have all my games that never stop playing as the resident evils, guitar heros, and final fantasys (despite me disappointed they do not compare with the final fantasy 7-8) but thanks like people who have love for the game, it makes 17 years that I play: D

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Nyky View Post
    Assassin's Creed and Darksiders I heard they are good games..
    i am new on PSN Silent AssassinI'm not obsessed, intereše just have to know a little of each game before you start playing, but as I have all my games that never stop playing as the resident evils, guitar heros, and final fantasys (despite me disappointed they do not compare with the final fantasy 7-8) but thanks like people who have love for the game, it makes 17 years that I play: D
    I see you're new and probably eager to raise your trophy count. What I meant is don't worry about trophies. Pick a few games you might like and play them and before you know it your trophy level will start raising.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Assassin View Post
    I see you're new and probably eager to raise your trophy count. What I meant is don't worry about trophies. Pick a few games you might like and play them and before you know it your trophy level will start raising.
    you're right =)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast