Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Violence, in Games

This is a discussion on Violence, in Games within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by abhinandhan22 My parents let me play Assassins creed 1 when i was 12 years old and now ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by abhinandhan22 View Post
    My parents let me play Assassins creed 1 when i was 12 years old and now i am 16 and i dont go to school and assassinate people. Like many others have said above they blame videogames because they dont have solutions to solve problems and decide to put all the blame on video games.And they are probably gonna keep on putting blame on video games so not gonna rage about it anymore.
    how much can i hire you for???

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Lvl 6 - Silver

I find it strange that people blame video games first when it comes to violence. They never bother to look at a person's upbringing or lifestyle.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

They should stop games for a day to see if the world would look different but in reality nothing is changed. : /

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I have no compulsion to commit violent acts in the real world, not necessarily because of the video games I play personally, but because I'm a decent human being. End of debate

PRO Member

Tens of millions of people play violent video games everyday, and only a handful who do end up doing something horrible down the road. It's not even past the margin of error in a scientific study the percentile that do end up doing something, so when they keep repeating these studies, it's fucking annoying that they're wasting money, essentially human effort & time.

If one thing is going to incite violence, it's not video games which are based in a fake reality, it's the government continuing to be so damned fucking retarded in the REAL reality, where shit actually matters.
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Governments do not give a fuck if the statements they make are true or false.
    All that matters is the people are fooled into thinking the politicians are actually doing something.
    When they are not!

jetblackcat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123