Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Game ever make you see red?

This is a discussion on Game ever make you see red? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR I just looked at some peoples trophies on the first page... and one guy has at ...

Angel of Death

Quote Originally Posted by NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR View Post
    I just looked at some peoples trophies on the first page... and one guy has at least 15 games with time stamps indicating game save files... hard to get angry at the games when you don't actually play them... including the MP for GTAIV...

... I would be embarrassed to post on the subject if I was doing that...
    Oh I see. I think I know who you are talking about now. I don't like to call people by name though, I'd feel kind of mean. lol Except one guy that was too obvious. It was in another thread I made.

The Deathly Rhythm

I as well raged on that part, its not even the Cerberus thats hard, its the satyrs that makes that part hard

NG on MN is the game that makes me see red though, Its so hard, i still to this day cannot pass Chapter 6 on MN
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

PRO Member

The first boss fight for GoWIII, man that was difficult, I was also playing on the hardest setting...come to think of it the Hades boss fight was difficult too

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Trophy Huntin'

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    The first boss fight for GoWIII, man that was difficult, I was also playing on the hardest setting...come to think of it the Hades boss fight was difficult too
    Yeah, i'd have to say for me, i think it was the first boss that fucked me over. Other than that, i believe i had some pretty smooth sailing for the remainder of the game. Then again, this was a couple years ago. But if i remember correctly, my main problems were just the first parts of the zeus fight, and the first boss of the game. I think Hades posed a little bit of a problem to me too. Other than that, i think i did fine. I'm pretty sure i passed the cerberus fight my second try if i'm not mistaken.

I don't know if I ever raged at a game to that extent though. Back when i was a kid I was having a bad day and i went to unwind with some PS2. I popped in DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2 ( i think it was that one, may have been budokai 3) and played. I was at a Cell fight and raged so hard that I started to cry lol.

Looking for some new games? Check out the Trading post for some great deals!
    Latest Platinum: Batman: The Order 1886

Working On: PS4: Star Wars Battlefront and Rocket League
    PS3: Dishonored and Borderlands the Pre-Sequel
    Vita: Rainbow Moon and Hotline Miami 2

PRO Member

I could've sworn I replied to this thread ...

Well. No. I used to rage during Mirror's Edge, but I don't actually get angry at any games anymore because it's not worth it to. If that happens, take a break. I do remember that fight being somewhat tough, but not that bad really so I cannot relate to it that much. I you are determined and patient and calm (while playing) you'll get it. Good luck

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Angel of Death

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    I could've sworn I replied to this thread ...

Well. No. I used to rage during Mirror's Edge, but I don't actually get angry at any games anymore because it's not worth it to. If that happens, take a break. I do remember that fight being somewhat tough, but not that bad really so I cannot relate to it that much. I you are determined and patient and calm (while playing) you'll get it. Good luck
    I thought you did too. lol

And the first boss was an ass now that I think about it.

Never-the-less, I got the god forsaken Plat.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234