Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Game ever make you see red?

This is a discussion on Game ever make you see red? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Has a game ever made you see red? I've been going at this stupid motherfucking Cerberus Breeder fight in God ...

Angel of Death

Game ever make you see red?

Has a game ever made you see red? I've been going at this stupid motherfucking Cerberus Breeder fight in God of War III for about 2 hours. I've never been so fucking mad at a game. My vision is literally disoriented after playing this abomination of a battle, and in the end, I'm pretty sure I broke the disc. I threw it around the room, haven't looked at it yet. I guess God of War III will be a game that I never get the Plat for because Santa Monica thinks they are so good at making stupid fucking challenges, when in reality it's just a bullshit rage-fest, not fun, and nothing more than that.Fuck you Santa Monica, and fuck you to whoever designed the worst boss fight I have ever experienced.

Closing this account

NO!!! If a game is making you that upset then stop playing it. If it is messing with your vision, stop playing it. I have never raged in the 27 on and off yrs of playing any game that I put in a game console.

Threat

I think you need a therapist or something.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Resident PHD

Yeah, fucking Virtual Boy

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Local Drunk

Pretty sure you need a drink to calm down

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Resident Deadhead

i dont remember god of war 3 being hard....

anywho....

Silver Surfer for the NES

nuff said
    I Grew up a Fuckin Screw-Up, Got introduced to the Game, got an ounce and Fuckin Blew Up.

Only the Good Die Young, so I'll be here Awhile

Lvl 9 - Gold

I think we've all raged at games before but never to the point of breaking the disc. Thats way too extreme to waste your money

Angel of Death

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    I don't usually get mad, maybe like a bit annoyed, but this has thoroughly pissed me off. It's ridiculous, why even put the damn battle into the game if it's not going to do anything but piss people off. I was watching YouTube videos for help, and the comments are filled with how stupid it is, and how people are having a hard time.

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    Maybe some pee you five five yankee!!!???

-i- love myself.

Never has happened to me... hopefully it never does. After throwing that tantrum, I'd probably stop playing for a while and relax.

Kiwi Defender

Sounds like someone is mad for not being good enough at the game . May your poor disc rest in peace .

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Yeah, fucking Virtual Boy

Don't forget Doom. I literally saw Mars' red sky.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Ice Cream Firefighter

Some games have made me pretty angry but I always turn my console off as I lose even more if i'm screaming Get Fucked at every enemy I see. Rage blinds people my friend.

GOW3 has some very brutal fights & yes it even make me question my ability as a gamer on more than 1 occasion, the hardest thing for me was getting the aMAZEd trophy on Brutal & yeah i'm sure I also had trouble with the fight you're stuck on & the Hades fight was aggravating to say the least. But pushing ourselves to accomplish the impossible is what keeps us playing games well IMO it does anyway, it's a shame though you're missing out, it's a great game.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lord of all Goat-Men

There are the occasional game where changing the difficulty to the highest setting simply means you die in one hit that piss me off, but otherwise I usually enjoy the frustrating challenges because I only start them if I like them to begin with, and when you finally beat them you feel a sense of accomplishment.

Forget I Was Ever Here

I didn't have much of a problem with that fight and I know a lot of people have GOD III platinum so it can't be that ridiculous.. Maybe you could read a walkthrough guide or something? Im sure somehow else has had an even amount of hell with the fight and has posted suggestions to how it could be easier.

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 5 - Silver

I cant even remember what fight your talking about in GOW3, I do remember first playing it saying i'll never plat this but eventually I did.I said the same thing with NGS2, Nier, Demons Souls, MGS2... just a few for variety, but they all along with GOW3 defiantly had some bullshit part to get a trophy or past a part, be it an impossible boss fight(watch vids, trial & error, rinse & repeat) or some horrendous grind , or some sadistic VR mission. & yes they all pissed me off but , hey take a break , watch a movie, play an easy game 4 a bit, or just plain try tomorrow. You can get it, it just doesnt have to be today.

Angel of Death

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Some games have made me pretty angry but I always turn my console off as I lose even more if i'm screaming Get Fucked at every enemy I see. Rage blinds people my friend.

GOW3 has some very brutal fights & yes it even make me question my ability as a gamer on more than 1 occasion, the hardest thing for me was getting the aMAZEd trophy on Brutal & yeah i'm sure I also had trouble with the fight you're stuck on & the Hades fight was aggravating to say the least. But pushing ourselves to accomplish the impossible is what keeps us playing games well IMO it does anyway, it's a shame though you're missing out, it's a great game.
    aMAZEd was actually pretty easy for me. I think I did it on my second try, but that was last year when I sucked at games like this. Back then I wouldn't even attempt a God of War game. I have two of the games' Plat's now, trying to get the last two trophies in the god forsaken game, but this is just insane. I literally had no trouble on Titan difficulty so far. Sure I died a couple times at certain parts, but not nearly as often as this. I thought the Challenges were bad when I first attempted those, but this tops it.

And for those who don't know which boss I'm talking about, it's this one.

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Quote Originally Posted by cengizbobengiz View Post
    And for those who don't know which boss I'm talking about, it's this one.
    Oh yeah I remember that part. Two days, on and off to get past it.

Angel of Death

I hope so. I went back to it about 2 hours later, I didn't get mad, but that's mostly because after the fifth time I died, I realized there is no way in hell that I was beating him today. MAYBE tomorrow, hopefully by Monday. I just want to finish off this game already, and put in onto my Plat shelf...

Lvl 6 - Silver

No, if a game is making me mad/ angry i just take it out and play another game and go back to that game the next day

Angel of Death

Quote Originally Posted by jarethgeason View Post
    No, if a game is making me mad/ angry i just take it out and play another game and go back to that game the next day
    See, I wish I could do that, but I get so into it that even if it makes me mad I keep going. Usually I will keep going until I accomplish it. I guess I get competitive.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast