Help needed: Cannot install...

This is a discussion on Help needed: Cannot install... within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So I recently decided to re-subscribe to PS+, and have downloaded all of the instant game collection, etc... I realised, ...

Immortal

Help needed: Cannot install...

So I recently decided to re-subscribe to PS+, and have downloaded all of the instant game collection, etc...
    I realised, when I was about to start inFamous 2, that I hadn't completed the original (not a massive fan of the series) so decided to re-download it.

I originally got inFamous as part of the "Welcome Back" package after the PSN was down for a few months. So now, going back to it, I can download... but when I attempt to install it says "You can use this content on a PSP system. Do you want to copy it to a PSP system?"
    ...uhhh, what? When I hit "No." it goes back to the XMB.

I've re-downloaded Dead Nation again too (also got in the Welcome Back package) and I think it's going to do the same as the install icon isnt a smooth ovally-circle kind of shape - there's a yellowy-orange bit in the bottom left corner.

Cheers in advance if anyone knows anything about this.

Venire, Videre, Vince

After you selected the two games from the welcome back from Sony did you delete them afterward and now you want to reinstall them?

Immortal

Na... new harddrive.

(will close this thread as there's another I missed)
    Last edited by Swanny; 11-04-2012 at 09:08 PM.