Okami HD not yet out on Singapore PSN store. =(

This is a discussion on Okami HD not yet out on Singapore PSN store. =( within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So anyway, I have been raring to get this precious game (the original of which I loved to death) on ...

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Okami HD not yet out on Singapore PSN store. =(

So anyway, I have been raring to get this precious game (the original of which I loved to death) on release day, but apparently they only released PSN versions of Okami HD on the US and Europe stores, both of which do not accept my credit card due to my Singapore billing address. And the Asian retail version (disc) will only arrive later this year; can anyone confirm this?

Either way, this sucks. I was excited to play it straight away, but I guess I have to wait a while longer.
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

-i- love myself.

I think you'll have to wait until later this year since Singapore is in Asia. If you had a US or European account you would've been able to purchase it with no problem.

ლ(ಠдಠლ)

Buy PSN network card codes online for the US store and get it there (you will need a US PSN account of course). No need for a US credit card. That's how I do it

timezone: GMT+7 ⌋ // ⌈ blind PSN friend requests are ignored

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    I think you'll have to wait until next year since Singapore is in Asia. If you had a US or European account you would've been able to purchase it with no problem.
    Next year? Damn I hope that's not the case...if so, create a US account and pick it up!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Quote Originally Posted by Aipher View Post
    Buy PSN network card codes online for the US store and get it there (you will need a US PSN account of course). No need for a US credit card. That's how I do it
    Please do tell where you usually get your US PSN cards online, preferably not by shipping but through email. Thanks!

As for everyone else, thanks for your replies! And yes, I already have US and Europe PSN accounts. =3

-i- love myself.

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Next year? Damn I hope that's not the case...if so, create a US account and pick it up!
    My bad, I meant to say later this year.

Or maybe you can try Aipher's way, if it's possible.

PRO Member

My bad, I meant to say later this year.

Or maybe you can try Aipher's way, if it's possible.
    Lol. No worries...I was just like, damn! I still need to pick it up myself though

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

-i- love myself.

Quote Originally Posted by cocoasg View Post
    Please do tell where you usually get your US PSN cards online, preferably not by shipping but through email. Thanks!

As for everyone else, thanks for your replies! And yes, I already have US and Europe PSN accounts. =3
    I get my PSN cards online, either from Amazon or eBay.
    Try these:
    There were no more $20 cards and the $10 were up for shipping only. The only one I could find that let you download the code is the $50 one.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...cm_cr_thx_view

And if you have an eBay account with over 10 positive feedbacks then you can buy it from this guy which will get emailed to you.

$20 PlayStation Network Card PSN | eBay

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Lol. No worries...I was just like, damn! I still need to pick it up myself though
    Haha, yeah it would've been a long time. Same here dude, I've never played an Okami game but after seeing some trailers, I'm considering getting this soon.

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

It is okay! I finally bought a fast US 20 PSN card from this website: PC Game Supply - Game Cards, Xbox, Playstation, iTunes Online. Pretty reliable, and I received it a mere few minutes after placing my order and validating my handphone number. =3 And now I am downloading Okami HD from the US PSN store as we speak now.

Thanks still for your help in this matter!

-i- love myself.

It is okay! I finally bought a fast US 20 PSN card from this website: PC Game Supply - Game Cards, Xbox, Playstation, iTunes Online. Pretty reliable, and I received it a mere few minutes after placing my order and validating my handphone number. =3 And now I am downloading Okami HD from the US PSN store as we speak now.

Your welcome my friend, anytime! Enjoy the game!

illegal in 9 countries

That's where I buy my US PSN cards

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Your welcome my friend, anytime! Enjoy the game!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    That's where I buy my US PSN cards
    Good to hear that then! I will be bookmarking this website for future use; that is really a nifty way of getting PSN cards on the go.

ლ(ಠдಠლ)

That's where I got my PSN cards too

However most recently, I got a $50 card from an ebay seller (snakealley1 - 99.9% 10000+ feedback). Not as quick as PC Game supply, but still within a few hours of purchasing. It's the same price as PC Game Supply, but I also get a positive feedback on ebay.

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

That's where I got my PSN cards too

However most recently, I got a $50 card from an ebay seller (snakealley1 - 99.9% 10000+ feedback). Not as quick as PC Game supply, but still within a few hours of purchasing. It's the same price as PC Game Supply, but I also get a positive feedback on ebay.
    Thanks, I will note this down as well! Still, PC Game Supply feels more secure than eBay but that is just my preference. Okami, here we go! ^o^

ლ(ಠдಠლ)

Thanks, I will note this down as well! Still, PC Game Supply feels more secure than eBay but that is just my preference. Okami, here we go! ^o^
    I'm not sure if I've just been lucky, or it's just a general misconception about the insecurities of ebay. Out of the ~60 purchases I've had, none have been scams. I buy a lot of games off ebay actually

I've had a few isolated problems though, but nothing that wasn't resolved by contacting the seller. Just stick to the guys with >99.5% and over 1000 feedback, you shouldn't have any problems. But yeah, PC Game supply is always great for PSN cards
    (except when they have no stock right when I need them )

Hope you enjoy Okami, I never got around to completing it on PS2, so I'll definitely be picking the HD version up sometime

illegal in 9 countries

I'm not sure if I've just been lucky, or it's just a general misconception about the insecurities of ebay. Out of the ~60 purchases I've had, none have been scams. I buy a lot of games off ebay actually
    I've rarely had a problem with games, typically just the quality of the product not meeting expectations in terms of condition.

But I have had problems with electronics (dysfunctional mice, dead power supplies etc) and I've been stung for $1500 on a transaction that never materialised. eBay couldn't do anything about that one, the seller disappeared.

You're dead on - buy from reputable sellers only with tonnes of positive feedback and ONLY pay using PayPal for insurance against fraudulent sellers.