Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

What changes would you make to Trophies on PS4 ?

This is a discussion on What changes would you make to Trophies on PS4 ? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Bugs me when games that are really lengthy and have a lot of content only have a minimal amount of ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Bugs me when games that are really lengthy and have a lot of content only have a minimal amount of trophies, or when short games have insanely hard trophies. Although THAT end of Trophy support is more aimed at the game designers, but still... PS4 should offer better incentives for game makers to add better trophy support, like I could see Skyrim, Fallout, etc having 100 trophies instead of the stock 51 or whatever it most commonly is. Other than that yes I agree it'd be nice if there were some kind of 'awards' or bonuses you could get for having certain trophies unlocked, certain trophy percentages in games, higher PSN Rank, etc etc. Would be groovy.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by jooakim View Post
    I would like the ability to remove games from your trophy lists.
    That would be my only complaint/suggestion. There are simply some games that I have not enjoyed, and would like to be able to remove them from my profile, as I don't feel it is a representation of the games I play.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

1. Have a review board to make trophies consistent accross different games.
    2. Have more trophy levels with a more consistent levelling up system.
    3. Ability to delete trophies.
    4. Get rid of collectibles trophies.
    5. Online trophies not required for Platinum.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Stevelee42 View Post
    I would ask if we would want the Trophies when the game is installing. Some Games I don't want the trophies but to just play it. Like the Sport games.
    Oh I love this. Best idea ever.

Breakfast and Chill

When you earn a plat, you also earn an Avatar image of the plat. Perfect for showing off your newest trophy.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Be able to remove any game from our trophy list plus give us rewards for earning trophies which can be used on the psn store

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by vettes_4-ever View Post
    When you earn a plat, you also earn an Avatar image of the plat. Perfect for showing off your newest trophy.
    Best fucking idea ever

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

Quote Originally Posted by AizawaYuuichi View Post
    Set the trophy icon to Offline Mode. If it's syncing every time you look at them, you're in Online Mode, and it's pulling the trophy data from Sony's servers rather than your system. The main difference is that the ability to separate a game's trophies by main game/dlc is only available when viewing your trophies in Online Mode. If you only want to check that new trophy you just unlocked while playing a game, change it to Offline Mode. Problem solved.

I'd personally like to see developers add in-game/system unlocks to certain trophies. Avatars, system themes, key art for use as system wallpapers. Simple stuff like that.
    I still have to trophy sync after playing a game, even though I have no new trophies and the game is already on my list.

Trophy sync is shit. The end. The sooner it'smore like the adbox cheevos, the better

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

PRO Member

Get rid of trophy sync that is all.

Where The Wind Blows

I'd like to see "use a trophy as your avatar" option, the ability to delete games under a certain percentage, and a system for rewarding trophy attainment. I'd love to see a system like Steam where you could, if a system registered that you'd been playing your games with dedication, find a Mini or something unlocked for your free playing.

I'd also like to see Sony step up and be stricter on adding trophies which require expensive hardware purchases. None of these trophies for DLC, only stand-alone games. I'm looking at you, LBP2 Cross-Controller Kit.

Click for some context for this signature. It rotates the lyric every time it's reloaded!

I make lego out of you!

Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk View Post
    Going to agree with Johnny on this issue. Most gamers think it is all about the trophies. Screw and disable those trophies.
    i don't want them disabled they give me a challenge, i kill you for saying that!
    Making plat cards

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I totally agree with you. This is the reason i switched from Xbox to PS3. I was always paying for achievement and not for the fun. Each achievement had gamer score and every would show each other their gamer score. In PS3 there is trophie system which i don't find as much addictive as the achievements and I've noticed that i enjoy the games a lot more then before.

Le Wild Trophy Hunter

What I would change most about the trophy system is MP trophies. I don't like them... at all. MP trophies shouldn't ever be required for unlocking a platinum trophy imo.

I also like the avatar idea that earning a platinum unlocks its image as an avatar, that would be cool.

I would also like to delete 0% trophy lists from my profile as well, I hate looking at those.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i think they should make it so you only get the DLC trophies if you get the DLC. nothing worse than achieving a platinum trophy, then get a compulsory update and end up with 50% or so completion.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by cengizbobengiz View Post
    1) Auto sync when the trophy dings.
    2) Make the trophies ding sooner.
    3) Be able to get rid of games from your list if they are below a certain percentage (around 20%).
    4) Give us discounts on the PS Store for the more trophies/higher level we are.
    5) Give us themes, costumes, etc.for unlocking trophies, like how in Final Fantasy XIII we get cool themes for getting certain trophies.
    that sounds about right. i would agree with that.

Deathless Destroyer

How about when you get a platinum, you receive a free dynamic theme related to the game you platinum'd.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Lvl 7 - Gold

Just give me a avatar for each trophy and the ability to delete trophies.

The rest is fine with me.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

illegal in 9 countries

I would make all trophies of equal value - who's to say one trophy is better than any other? Can't they all just get along?

I'd also paint the people of the world grey so we could all hold hands and skip in the knowledge that we are all the same. We'd all die from lead poisoning or thermoregulatory issues after several days of insufferable pain, but we'd die as equals.

Get bent...

1) Be able to delete 0% games.

2) No MP trophies required for plat.

3) DLC should only affect your completion % if it is installed.

Afterthought: Add a diamond trophy for every 5-10 platinums you earn.
    What happens to CoD players when they try to play Dark Souls...

Formerly known as Tyrion619

Editorial Team

Keep it as it is, only thing I would like to see is the possibility to sort trophies by % completed.
    Working on: The next platinum trophy!
    come join the stream:
    http://www.twitch.tv/neospoon

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast