Assassins Creed Anthology?

This is a discussion on Assassins Creed Anthology? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Source - Google ‹bersetzer Already at the weekend it was announced that Ubisoft is working on an Assassin's Creed anthology ...

MK Plat = Overrated

Assassins Creed Anthology?

Source - Google ‹bersetzer

Already at the weekend it was announced that Ubisoft is working on an Assassin's Creed anthology has now been photographed for the first time.
    The Assassins Creed anthology contains all the Assassin's Creed games ever released for the PlayStation 3, including all extensions (single player - multiplayer and bonus content, maps, missions, weapons, etc.) and five exclusive lithographs and an exclusive Steelbook.

♚ Overlord ♔

Interesting but The real question is, Will Assassin Creed 1 get trophy support

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ace-murderer234 View Post
    Most likely, no. Depending on the price, this will be a good deal for anyone who hasn't played any of the games but want to.
    Avy created by Beam and kid420247

Lvl 9 - Gold

I'm not surprised. This was expected :p I'd really recommend this to anybody who hasn't played thegames yet.
    Platbar by Wadefan1

-i- love myself.

This sounds pretty interesting. I wonder if the price would be the same as a normal game.. even though, I'll totally get this.

PRO Member

150€ according to GameKyo, coming November 29

Gamekyo : Assassin's Creed : une √©dition Anthology √* 150‚ā¨

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Currently no plans to bring it to the states.

DH
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

We always get the really good stuff late but if they put trophy support for the first creed i dont think itll be worth since i wasted all those hours to get all those damn flags and didnt get anything out of it . . .

PSN ID: Devilhunter290
    Big thanks to D1Mech for this signature and avatar

> Restart Button <

I've still always wanted trophies for that game. It would make playing it over NOT just for the story of the begining again.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    but we do get the ezio trilogy for $40, funny since i just sold revelations to my friend for $30, if he just waited another week he couldve gotten all 3 for only 10 bucks more, sucks to be him

PRO Member

Yeah, nice for anyone who hasn't played the series. AC1 SUCKS though, I'm glad they went away from the whole eavesdrop,pickpocket,beatup investigation on EVERY single target. It got old quick. That and the fact that you were an assassin trained for a lifetime, but fall in the water and you're a floater. Lol

I'd go back and find the 300+ flags if it has a platinum it add to my AC collection
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Prayer Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    if it doesn't come to the states then i'll just import it. problem solved lol

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Quote Originally Posted by Ace-murderer234 View Post
    The real answer to that is no

I recommend this to anyone who has never played AC before
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by grayghost View Post
    Most likely, no. Depending on the price, this will be a good deal for anyone who hasn't played any of the games but want to.
    they should add trophies to AC1 it been to long hell Guns of the Patriots got trophy support a few months back

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    This sounds pretty interesting. I wonder if the price would be the same as a normal game.. even though, I'll totally get this.
    Dependent on price of course, I would recommend this to anyone, even more so that it has all the dlc and what not. This would keeop anyone occupied for a long time. Great story, great game, can't lose imo

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 9 - Gold

I'm not sure if i would even play Assassin's Creed I even if it had trophy support. The game was a repetitive drag and I struggled to finish it. I only finished it so I would be ready for Assassin's Creed II. Having said that trophies would be the only incentive for me to play the original Assassin's Creed again. I'm not saying the game was bad. It was still really fun just not for hours at a time. Assassin's Creed II however I could play for hours without getting bored.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Assassins Creed Anthology | Games & Consoles, Platforms, PS3 Games : JB HI-FI

https://www.ebgames.com.au/ps3-16047...-PlayStation-3

199 AUD with all the DLC for the games.

Overview

Experience the entire Assassins's Creed Saga, with all their DLCs. Includes:
    • Collectors Box
    • Exclusive Steelbook
    • 5 Exclusive Lithographs

Assassins Creed
    The first game in the Assassins Creed franchise is set in 1191 AD, when the Third Crusade was tearing the Holy Land apart. Shrouded in secrecy and feared for their ruthlessness, the Assassins intend to stop the hostilities by suppressing both sides of the conflict. Players, assuming the role of the main character Altair, will have the power to throw their immediate environment into chaos and to shape events during this pivotal moment in history.

Assassins Creed 2 (+ DLC)
    The lineage continues as this new chapter introduces Ezio, inheritor of the talents and creed of the Assassins. His family murdered by rival families, Ezio resolves to learn the ancient art of the Assassin in order to seek revenge. He will not do so alone though, allying with historical figures such as philosopher and writer NiccolÚ Machiavelli. You will also be able to master the art of the assassin with all new weapons and instruments created by the renowned inventor and genius of the Renaissance, Leonardo Da Vinci himself.

Assassins Creed Brotherhood (+ DLC)
    Live and breathe as Ezio, a legendary Master Assassin, in his enduring struggle against the powerful Templar Order. He must journey into Italy's greatest city, Rome, center of power, greed and corruption to strike at the heart of the enemy. Defeating the corrupt tyrants entrenched there will require not only strength, but leadership, as Ezio commands an entire Brotherhood who will rally to his side. Only by working together can the Assassins defeat their mortal enemies.

Assassins Creed Revelations (+ DLC)
    When a man has won all his battles and defeated his enemies; what is left for him to achieve? Ezio Auditore must leave his life behind in search of answers, in search of the truth. In Assassin's Creed Revelations, master assassin Ezio Auditore walks in the footsteps of the legendary mentor Alta r, on a journey of discovery and revelation. It is a perilous path - one that will take Ezio to Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens to destabilize the region.

Assassins Creed 3 (+ DLC Season Pass)
    The American Colonies, 1775: A brave young warrior fights to save his homeland. But what begins as a struggle over territory turns into an extraordinary journey that will transform him into a Master Assassin – one that will forever change the destiny of a newborn nation.