Deus Ex: Human Revolution - About "Foxiest of the Hounds" and "Pacifist"

This is a discussion on Deus Ex: Human Revolution - About "Foxiest of the Hounds" and "Pacifist" within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I know this is the wrong part of the forums to post this in and that I should post it ...

Deathless Destroyer

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - About "Foxiest of the Hounds" and "Pacifist"

I know this is the wrong part of the forums to post this in and that I should post it here: Deus Ex: Human Revolution - PS3 Trophies Forum, but that forum is basically dead.

I'm relatively late in the game upon my trophy inspection (just got back from the trip to China which included the 2nd boss fight) and two main missions upon my return, and I've been having doubts about whether I've set off any alarms. I've been reloading my saves after a careless sneak through places, although I'm still uncertain as to whether I've set off anything. I believe that mechanical turrets do not set off any alarms, but I'm not too certain that this is true. I've avoided security cameras quite well so far IMO.

On top of this, I am beginning to have some doubts about the "Pacifist" trophy. So far I've gone through the game using my trusty stun-gun and my (to some degree of boredom, though in some cases fun) non-lethal takedowns, though I'm worried about the tranquiliser gun. Some people have reported it glitching to apparently kill somebody, which would of course cancel out the "Pacifist" trophy.

Any help about this is appreciated.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Although I don't have this trophy I can elaborate on "Pacifist". For certain to get this one you need to stun an enemy and leave him in "incapacitated" state with Boss fights being excluded (w/o DLC).

I know that some enemies are glitched for some reason. Even though I have stunned them they magically touched a wall and got insta-killed.

And here is a quote from the trophy guide:
    "It will show Zzz if the enemy is unconscious, or a skull if the enemy is dead"

Lvl 7 - Gold

If you don't get it, you probably should start over from the beginning. Sad to say I know, but at least then you can skip half the game and only play along the major storyline. There's a few good video guides floating around for helping you sneak past every area. Some areas you can't help but have an alarm go off, they're lstory related but they don't matter.
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

I had to go through the game twice to get these, even though I had only used my stun gun. I had similar problems on the missing link too.

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

Lvl 6 - Silver

I did this in one playthrough, and the key is patience and dont spend your Praxis kits on stupid upgrades, remember you'll both the tranq rifle and the short range stun gun to aim for the pacifist trophy. Be sensible with saves as well, place them at turning points in the game so if you mess up later on. I found the no detection play through straightfoward there are always an alternate secret stealth path you just got to find it.

Ice Cream Firefighter

It would be hard to tell you if you're still on the right path for the trophy as the game can glitch this trophy very easy & failure to hack a computer/security panel in time also screws it up for you.

But if you finish the game & it doesn't pop for you feel free to use my video walkthrough for the game. Deus Ex Human RevolutionDeus Ex Difficulty, Foxiest, Pacifist, Ebooks, 2/4 Boss fights completed flawlessly (videos 19 & 30), All Upgrades bought with more than $40,000 left over.

You won't find a better pacifist walkthrough on Give Me Deus Ex Difficulty & if you can find one that's better

Toggle Spoiler

& I will give you $50 (this goes for anyone)

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Deathless Destroyer

So far i've hacked keypads, terminals etc successfully, though in some cases I had to drop out due to not having enough time. I've only used the stun gun so far on my playthrough (I used the tranquil. Rifle on my testing account) and mainly been sneaking and silently takedown-ing the AI.

In some places I have found the gas nade' to be effective, especially in large crowds, though at one time I accidentally threw a frag and I'm still uncertain it killed anyone.

Toggle Spoiler

Also, do robots set off alarms?
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel