LBP Karting game glitch?

This is a discussion on LBP Karting game glitch? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I've just finished story mode of LBP Karting. Everything was going along as normal as far as LBP usually plays, ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

LBP Karting game glitch?

I've just finished story mode of LBP Karting.
    Everything was going along as normal as far as LBP usually plays, then I got about mid way on the second last planet.
    When starting each new level [track in this case] on any new track in the game past this point, the game would notify me that I had achieved 100% of all collectable prize bubbles.
    When starting the new tracks all the prize bubbles were Blue, as if I had race the track before and collected the prize bubbles.

Look, it's not a game killer, but I must admit I did find it disappointing as part of the fun & challenge was, up until that point, finding and collecting the prize bubbles.
    It sort of left a hollow feeling of not really playing the game as it should be played, though through no fault of my own.

Has anybody else had this happen to them?

Forget I Was Ever Here

I had it happen but maybe we collecting them earlier on or it was the preorder dlc?!?! I don't know exactly what the cause of that was either but that is the only planet that happened with

It is time for me to go underground

Synthwave <3

That's very strange. I didn't have that happen to me at all, but I didn't get the pre-order dlc from Gamestop so I didn't unlock any of the items ahead of time. I think this did happen to Yoo_Hoo though when he was helping me get prize bubbles in a Battle level. It showed on my game that I needed one more prize bubble, but on his game it said he had 100%.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Apparently from the "Know it all" at LBP Central .
    If you have bought the Version of LBP that has the added DLC, this is also gives you 100% COMPLETION OF THE NEXT TWO PLANETS.\
    Once you have reached the 2nd last level.
    This happens Automatically.