Free 20 from psn

This is a discussion on Free 20 from psn within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; How do we get our free 20 dollars for spending 100 in October. Doesn't show up in my wallet....

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Free 20 from psn

How do we get our free 20 dollars for spending 100 in October. Doesn't show up in my wallet.

Gaming since PONG !

they will send you a mail via PSN then open up the attachment (at least that's what happened last time)

PRO Member

I got mine last week. I'm sure it's just a logistics thing, so you'll just have to wait till they get to your region/account. If the end of November rolls around and you see nothing, I would try contacting Sony directly.
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I got mine last week as well. I'd say do the same, wait it out till the end of the month, if you don't see anything definitely contact Sony.
    Haven't updated anything on here since the site went down a year ago with the new servers so lost all my friends and post counts and everything looking to help and get help with games and trophies

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...checklist.html My Trophy checklist

Deathless Destroyer

I'm pretty sure they send you an official "do not reply" message telling you that you've received extra funds. I don't know exactly as I don't pay for anything extra.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Lvl 8 - Gold

my friend did this, getting 20 for spending 100. I find it a waste, but if your like my friend and use psn like crazy, it works out for you.

As far as not getting the funds, good luck with that. are you sure you used the full 100 dollars? if you spend 99.99, it doesnt count. I am sure you know this, but you also might make a mistake as far as a discounted game or something. You have to spend the 100, not just have it in your wallet