Timesplitters 4/HD Petition

This is a discussion on Timesplitters 4/HD Petition within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hey guys, this is basically just a petition to get a Timesplitters HD collection or possibly even Timesplitters 4. This ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Timesplitters 4/HD Petition

Hey guys, this is basically just a petition to get a Timesplitters HD collection or possibly even Timesplitters 4. This may have been posted elsewhere and so I briefly checked but saw nothing, and also I'm hoping this gets as much publicity as possible.

If you do/don't sign it, please still feel free to post it on every site you visit e.g Twitter, Facebook etc.

Crytek President Cevat Yerli has revealed he'd be prepared to push for a re-release or sequel to the original Timesplitters games, but only if fans can demonstrate there's demand.

He revealed, "There is actually a petition running online trying to bring the fan base together. But unfortunately the petition doesn’t look that convincing. If the petition picks up it will be an even better argument for us.''

He asserted that he's still prepared to champion the cause though, presenting the magic number of 300,000 signatures as how many would be required to get the project off the ground.
    "There’s a very hardcore market that is very verbal about it," he explained. "I would love to see this, and if the fan base approves a further petition. They’re trying to call 300,000 voices, I think it’s at two or three thousand right now. If they could get the petition together I would be very happy to put in front of decision makers in the company, the key stakeholders, and say “Look here. This is how it is, let’s make it now.''
    Here's where to sign; https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...-hd-collection

Article; Crytek: Timesplitters HD Collection Still Possible - IGN

The petition is currently at 41,000. Thanks for reading.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Thanks for the bump spambot (reported).
    Now if you want to see more Timesplitters in the future, please sign the petition. It currently has over 61,000 signatures

PRO Member

Damn right! Signed