Page 24 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

What Platinum you going for next?

This is a discussion on What Platinum you going for next? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; my final game i have to work on is ngs2....but idk how much of a chance i'll have to plat ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

my final game i have to work on is ngs2....but idk how much of a chance i'll have to plat it anyway. gotta get some new things to plat..

The Girl Gamer

I'm going to take a break from playing Medal of Honor: Frontline. I have 9 more levels left to beat on Hard mode to get the platinum, but it sucks dying at the end of the level and starting again at the beginning of the level.

So I'll be starting on Heavy Rain and try to get platinum. Once I get platinum, I'll try Medal of Honor: Frontline again.

EDIT: I didn't do what I said and just try Medal of Honor: Frontline again. I have 4 more levels to go to beat on Hard mode and I'll get platinum on it hopefully. If it's giving me too much headaches, then I'll start on Heavy Rain.
    Last edited by MimiPRGameFreak; 12-12-2011 at 08:17 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Believe it or not, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Lol!

-i- love myself.

I'm going for the Modern Warfare 3 platinum! I always say I am going for a platinum but never do because I slack but I am definitely going to have this platinum in my collection.

Closing this account

am 90% done with NBA 2K12 hopefully today i will have 1 trophy left and on xmas day...this will be a nice platinum to have

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I'm going for Red Faction: Guerrilla, Splinter Cell 1 & Pandora Tomorrow and Ico.

"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much."

Lvl 7 - Gold

Skyrim.

I could have had it long ago, but this game is so great that I forget about chasing trophies and just play it to enjoy it, and get sidetracked for hours with sidequests and exploring/dungeon clearing.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Ehh, I wanna say Skyrim, but I feel no motivation for the plat.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Crysis then maybe Battlefield 3

Last edited by Daemon; 12-11-2011 at 08:56 PM.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

The I am going for next is F1 2011. All's I need to it is 35 Online (win 35 online race) and then the platinum is mine.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

There's a few games I'm close to platting, but I'm definetly going to finish up Demon's Souls before I do anything else. It's a little sad to think that I'm almost done with such a great game... Thank god for Dark Souls.

Legend...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by Trains View Post
    Is Yakuza 3 any good?
    I bought it a while ago and never played it.
    Maybe I will try and make it my 31st plat.
    Yakuza 3 is a sweet game, but one of the gold trophies is annoying and a pain to get cause you have to master all the mini-games in the game.

Update: Godfather 2 got platted so the new list is the following:

Cross Edge: On Zeine area 2, and heading towards the true ending. Most of the trophies are going to ding! at the same time once the game is finished.

Resident Evil 5: The only two hard trophies left is beat it on Pro, and get a jumping head shot. Over 50% done, and the rest of the trophies are cake compared to those 2.

Fallout 3: About 10% done, but is annoying because I'd have over 70% done if I didn't get all the work done before trophies were added to the game.

Skyrim: Over 50% done. Most that left are the story based missions and the Daedric artifacts.

Yakuza 3: 27%ish. Skipped lots of stuff to just finish the story. Whether or not this gets platted is determinded how many controllers I want to throw against the wall cause of the blasted mini-games.

White Knight Chronicles: Guild Rank of 3 at the moment. Nuff Said. Vets of the game know the pain about to be received.

Infamous 1: The only tricky one is the stunt one, cause I suck at the game controls. About 30% done of the trophies.

Dragon Age 1/Origins: About 20-30% done. I'll probably need to unpatch the game so it won't bug out and prevent me getting 3 of the trophies. I don't know why they never bothered to fix that trophy bug.

Thats the hit list so far. I have gamer ADHD so I keep going back and fourth between games.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

MK Plat = Overrated

98% done with Sports Champions. All I have left is Bombs Away! Score 15,000 on bocce challenge. Holy crap. The closest I've gotten was 13,000. I just can't seem to eek out the last couple of thousand. After that it's !

After that, I don't have any other games to platinum. I guess I can play Soul Caliber IV and Super Street Fighter IV until I get my next game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.

PRO Member

My next will be Hyperdimension Neptunia finishing up xD

Indie Game Developer

I'm gonna platinum Ico tonight. I only have 1 trophy left: Beat the game in 2 hours. After that, I'm not sure what I'll play. Maybe I'll try to get the rest of the AC:B online trophies before I get AC:R. Or I could start and finish Tomb Raider: Underworld that I got from PS+. Or I could just relax and play through Uncharted 1 and 2 this week (It's finals week for me )
    Hey. Hey. Look. Look at me. I'm playing video games.

Chuck Norris Approved.

I'm going for Skyrim next, I'm at around 68 hour's and 80% trophie's.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Probably all 3 games in the MGS HD Collection.

Peace Walker might take some time though...

Lvl 4 - Silver

I just started trying to clean up Final Fantasy XIII I don't know why I think it's because I hate myself, but I only need to get the gil to upgrade the rest of my weapons. and then clean up some Cieth stone missions and I will be done. Trying to finish it before Christmas.
    Outside the dream world, life can be harsh, even cruel, but it is life.

Lvl 4 - Silver

well i dedicated myself toget the plat for either of these games during the holiday seasson
    -POP collection ( all 3 games)
    -batman AC ( 400 riddles of hell)
    -sonic generations ( not particularly hard but u do need skill and also its time consuming )
    these are the main games i need to get the platinum for but i also try to get all t=of these ones
    -terminator salvation ( one of the easiest ever i just need to go out and rent it
    -infamous ( not hard just time consuming i need to play through the game again
    -assassins creed brother hood( time consuming and i need a boosting partner)

platbar and sig by wadefan1

PRO Member

Mafia II. Getting close.

Then I think I am finally going to do my insanity play through in Mass Effect 2 for the plat. I have took a 7 month break from it so its time.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Page 24 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast