Page 55 of 114 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 2262

What Platinum you going for next?

This is a discussion on What Platinum you going for next? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hopefully fifa 11 but have to buy online pass for online...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Hopefully fifa 11 but have to buy online pass for online
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Beast Incarnate

I'm in two minds. I desperately want to start Skyrim, but I also want to get the AC Brotherhood platinum.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I'm close enough to the Mass Effect 3 platinum so that's what I'll be going after. It'll be a good #20.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Asura's Wrath is basically mine already so after that I'm thinking MOH Frontline
    Nice, what did you think about the game?

Sig and avatar courtesy of ABSTRACT678
    Platbar courtesy of ThunderStick

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Gladly finished my 2k11 so going up for AC Brotherhood now
    Come to My Trophy Check List

Lvl 10 - Platinum

going to complete my collection of lego platinums with hp #2

Lvl 4 - Silver

I was gonna finish off Mafia II but i got really bored with the wanted posters lol... So I'm thinking this is gonna be the next plat, although i might finish off Dead Nation finally too...hmmm decisions decisions

LLWS 2010|The Price is Right : Decades|Trine 2|Rock Band 2|Monopoly Streets|Assassins Creed 2|NFS Shift|Family Game Night & 3|Dante's Inferno|Sonic Generations|Madden 10&11|Little Big Planet|Arkham Asylum|Toy Story 3|Heavy Rain|Infamous| Fallout 3|Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands|GoW 1,2,3 & Origins Collection|Borderlands|CoD [email protected]|Mw2|Sly 1&2|Sonic's Genesis Collection|Jak: Precursor Legacy

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by njdog102 View Post
    I'm close enough to the Mass Effect 3 platinum so that's what I'll be going after. It'll be a good #20.

Great game tbh and its incredibly underrated if you ask me. The game reminded me of Heavy Rain due to the fact the game is 90% interactive but with great cinematography and action sequences to match your favorite action anime such as Dragon Ball Z or Fist of the North Star. They also went absolutely insane with over the top scripted sequences.

PRO Member

I'm trying to finish Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy in the next couple days. After that, probably an easier one with Assassin's Creed II or WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2010.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Great game tbh and its incredibly underrated if you ask me. The game reminded me of Heavy Rain due to the fact the game is 90% interactive but with great cinematography and action sequences to match your favorite action anime such as Dragon Ball Z or Fist of the North Star. They also went absolutely insane with over the top scripted sequences.
    Yup, I agree. I know a lot of people complained about there not being that much gameplay but to me, the way the gameplay was spaced out and how over the top it all was, it felt the like there was just enough fight sequences. I wasn't disappointed at all and felt it was well worth the purchase.

PRO Member

I'm actually deciding this now! I have about 5 games that I need to get back to before starting on unopened backlog. I'm thinking either Shadow of the Colossus, ICO, or Batman AC.

PRO Member

I got ME3 last night. I liked the Asura's Wrath demo... I found it for about $40... is it worth it or should I wait for it to drop further? I probably won't get to it anytime soon anyway.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    I got ME3 last night. I liked the Asura's Wrath demo... I found it for about $40... is it worth it or should I wait for it to drop further? I probably won't get to it anytime soon anyway.
    I think it's worth the price and you'd be getting it for $20 less than I did. Have an open mind to the game. As long as you don't go in expecting something like God of War, you should be fine. Like Admiral said, it's kind of like Heavy Rain, you know, interactive, but a lot more fun.

PRO Member

I think it's worth the price and you'd be getting it for $20 less than I did. Have an open mind to the game. As long as you don't go in expecting something like God of War, you should be fine. Like Admiral said, it's kind of like Heavy Rain, you know, interactive, but a lot more fun.
    Yeah, I think I would enjoy it. The demo was pretty odd, but in a good way. And I liked Heavy Rain.

The Deathly Rhythm

SSX, since its about to be platable now
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Lvl 4 - Silver

God help me but i want green day rock band so badly. trouble is im not great and know one plays it

edit no one. man its been a horrible day for me
    THE NOOSH
    BABAGANOOSH08

Lvl 2 - Bronze

It's a toss up between skyrim, just need the daedric artefact trophy, but one of the questgivers died in my first playthrough so started again, or WWE 12 where I need 3 of the universe trophies, but should be quicker to get. Then it's probably the Tekken Tag plats and maybe go back to RoF to finish that off.
    I was thinking about boasting about my :plat:'s and 100%'s, but then I thought why bother, not like they're anything amazing.

YLOD: 9/10/11. RIP

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Wana finish fifa 11 and also uncharted 3 mostly but anything that isnt platted on my account i intend to finish, just some of the games are really boring!!

Quote Originally Posted by curryboy14 View Post
    Hopefully fifa 11 but have to buy online pass for online
    Let me know when you get your pass, i need online games and i will let you win for good form etc, i just need a good boosting partner because people just leave the game all the time which makes it not count towards the 100 games trophy.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Tinny448 View Post
    Wana finish fifa 11 and also uncharted 3 mostly but anything that isnt platted on my account i intend to finish, just some of the games are really boring!!

Let me know when you get your pass, i need online games and i will let you win for good form etc, i just need a good boosting partner because people just leave the game all the time which makes it not count towards the 100 games trophy.
    no worries its just i havent got time to go to store to buy psn card im going either tonight or tmr so i will have it in next 48 hrs for sure then i can boost online and the 10 players in pro club trophy i really need that, so if u organise a session include me

PRO Member

Well, I am currently working on Sly Cooper 1, GameFly is shipping Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs out today, and Mass Effect 3 is sitting there on my shelf mocking me so definitely one of those 3. More than likely Sly Cooper though as I like to finish what i've started. I may even save ME3 for my #50

Lvl 10 - Platinum

probably NFS: Undercover its easy and something different. luckily have all online trophies as i heard that the online trophies are extremely hard now.