Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Black ops 2 probably the worst cod yet

This is a discussion on Black ops 2 probably the worst cod yet within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I haven't had any problems with the game.. All the problems that were there, have been patched....

Death is Awaiting....

I haven't had any problems with the game.. All the problems that were there, have been patched.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Great game, great balanced multiplayer, interesting create a class and score steaks first Black Ops was great, second on is right behind it

Prayer Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingThumbs_ View Post
    Great game, great balanced multiplayer, interesting create a class and score steaks first Black Ops was great, second on is right behind it
    i actually think it's the other way around. first BO's was great and BO's 2 goes above and beyond the original.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

PRO Member

I like this COD. Sure, COD in general is getting bogged down but oh well. For anyone that wants to complain about it being the same X amount of years....dont get it. You can also wait a week and let all glitches get ironed out. Play on a friend's system to see how you like. Just don't complain when a developer becomes "over-rated" as some people say. Dont whine when there are launch day server issues or a glitchy section. These things happen to alot of games regardless of who created it.

I personally like this one and think it is better than MW3. While it isn't a brand new game (in the sense that it is a sequel and part of a series), Treyarch did more than just apply a coat of paint to a piece of crap. They took a game that was pretty good and added some different things. They changed the "killstreaks". They put in some different weapons. Yes, while not new, it isn't terrible.

Last point....Treyarch actually seems to care. They had a message up when you went into multiplayer letting players know that they were aware of the online issues and were working on it. How often do you see a developer do something like that?

As far as I am concerned, BO2 is a pretty solid game. Anyone else that doesn't like it can sell it, trade it or never play it.
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw

-i- love myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Sparx View Post
    i actually think it's the other way around. first BO's was great and BO's 2 goes above and beyond the original.
    Agreed. It's like Black Ops and had a baby. It's such an awesome game! I <3 Treyarch.

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

Wow, talk about scamming you in for a purchase..

Treyarch Removes Nuketown 2025 Playlist From Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 | EGMNOW

If you’ve been enjoying that Nuketown 2025 map that you got as a part of your pre-order of Call of Duty: Black Ops II, then I might have some bad news for you.

Treyarch game design director David Vonderhaar announced the following a short time ago on Twitter:

Double XP weekend is official over. That means Nuketown 2025 / 24-7 is as well. I know. RIGHT? Don’t kill the messenger. Nuketown 2025 / 24-7 will be back for special events. You can always play it with your friends in Custom Games.

So, as of now—and as far as I understand it, so feel free to correct me in the comments below if I’m wrong on this—the playlist that allowed for playing Nuketown 24/7 is now gone, the map isn’t part of the public rotation for maps, and Nuketown 2025 is only available at this point in Custom Games.

Vonderhaar did say the following when asked on Twitter if the map would be available in regular playlists as a follow-up:

Yeah. Probably eventually. We are talking that over internally.

So, there you go. Seeing as how Nuketown 2025 was a pre-order bonus for the game, I’ve already come across some fans of the game getting pretty upset over this move.

Y u no let us have map for good?
    I mean honestly, is that what it comes down to now a days, it's just a simple map & we can't even have that?

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 3 - Bronze

The best COD game is goint to be COD4, but this BLACKOPS2 is pretty good i know trey are goint to fix every glitch that comes, you have to be patient...

actually i think they have already patch twice in a week กกก if that not caring about the gamers i dont know what is

The One and Only

Originally, I had absolutely no interest in getting this game. Now that I hear how different Blops 2 is compared to the other recent CoD, it's starting to get me interested in watching some videos of it to make a decision on whether or not I want this game for Christmas (or later).

I'll let some of the bugs and glitches get handled first, and when it's a little cheaper.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Lvl 9 - Gold

Seriously what a dick move to not even let people have nuketown as a map for preordering the game lol.

DH
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

not really a shock its not like stuff like this hasnt happened before

PSN ID: Devilhunter290
    Big thanks to D1Mech for this signature and avatar

-i- love myself.

That wasn't smart, but whatever doesnt stop me from liking the game.

Deathless Destroyer

I personally will be buying the standard edition, but it seems a bit cruel to hype up an old, updated graphics, map and only have it on a playlist for one week..
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

PRO Member

Guess that's nothing new after seeing like 4+ copies in the used section at GS in less than a week.
    So...many...games...so...many......very...little...time.
    Ah the life of a gamer

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Finally someone who doesn't like this game -.-

Lvl 4 - Silver

it's funny how you're just realizing that it's basically the same game as the previous title, you're a couple games late on that lol

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Every game that is primarily a multiplayer game tends to have these sorts of issues the first week of launch. After the first patch they released I saw an immediate change in the game play. I still have problems with people suddenly spawning behind me from time to time though.

PRO Member

It's not the game ... It's the PS3 that does not have what it takes to handle the game. At least that is what the experts are saying online. That sucks!

-i- love myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigiman18 View Post
    Finally someone who doesn't like this game -.-
    You can not like the game without playing it...

Lvl 6 - Silver

still not impressed, fuck treyarch, rip treyarch your shitty quality has killed you

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast