Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sony Brings Exclusives And PS2 Games To PSN

This is a discussion on Sony Brings Exclusives And PS2 Games To PSN within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I still have my launch 60 gig so if I need/want to play a ps2 game I can just pop ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

I still have my launch 60 gig so if I need/want to play a ps2 game I can just pop it in and enjoy it.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    i am not saying it's broke, it's just the intense games just like to make my ps3 turn off randomly.

i don't even use it that much since i have a slim. just for rockband and Ps2 games.
    I know what you said, but you made the excuse that it's slowly dying due to overheating when there are ways around that if you spent 5 minutes to think about it. I still have the first 80gb launch unit that runs 8+ hours a day. I had to replace the blu-ray lens about 3-4 months ago. Have never had a problem with it other than that. Even after the brutal pain it's been through with my dogs ripping it down from 6ft in the air 2x onto a hard floor. I have no worries that my system will ever overheat. Even though the initial fat ps3 design was a mistake and a disaster for cooling, the parts are generally top notch. But there are the occasional defective parts.. Nothing you can do about those.

Quote Originally Posted by swishbig View Post
    I agree, they took out BC and 2 extra usb ports for no reason imo -__-. I guess they assumed that most people had a ps2 since it was like the best gaming system when it came out haha!
    As for the 2USB, I not sure why they did that. But USB hubs work just fine in the US atleast, as far as the BC.... Read my post, read everyones post. Sony has told us why they did it. And I'll ask you the same question. Why dump a ton of money into something that probably won't work? The easy answer is you don't bother with it, or you let it go. Which is what Sony did. Sony tried their best but it just wasn't working out, anyone with a BC ps3 can tell you that. Some games worked great, others had graphic issues, major slowdowns for gameplay, others had network issues... It didn't work right.
    Last edited by Minarum; 10-03-2011 at 08:45 PM.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    because i never cared about the GBA slot. Only time i ever used it is to play that guitar hero DS game.

Sony Removed the Backwards compatibility for no fucking legit reason.

Nintendo Did it to add more power into the DSi (they threw two cameras and the hardware to support it) at the cost of sacrificing Backwards compatibility. it makes perfect sense.
    I agree, they took out BC and 2 extra usb ports for no reason imo -__-. I guess they assumed that most people had a ps2 since it was like the best gaming system when it came out haha!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Jean Guy wants to have X Men Legends 1 and 2 with trophies. Will definitely buy if it happens.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Not only do you have to pay for the dated graphics but you have to deal with games that let's face it had some pretty shitty controls

I have a HD tv and it deserves an HD collection
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Retired

Sony removed backwards compability most probably for HD Collections..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123