12-14 Hours To Complete LOTR War In The North

This is a discussion on 12-14 Hours To Complete LOTR War In The North within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; To complete Lord Of The Rings: War In The North, it will take you at least 12 hours. "This was ...

Change is mediocre

12-14 Hours To Complete LOTR War In The North

To complete Lord Of The Rings: War In The North, it will take you at least 12 hours.

"This was the guaranteed number of hours by Snowblind Studio community Manager in a Q&A session over at NeoGAF. Asked for how long the campaign will run in the game, he said, "We are actually discussing this internally now. We have the number we've said in the past which is 12-14 hours per playthrough NOT counting NG+ or playing thorugh again with a new character."
    "That is how long we've said it takes going back to E3, because that is how long it took our design devs to get through it. That being said, they had played through quite a few times, and we've heard from our recent playtesting that it could actually be longer. We're doing our double-checking on it now, but I'll be safe and say 12-14 hours, but your mileage may vary as longer, particularly if you love conversations and dialogue trees."

Source: qj.net

Nope, nothing

that isn't a bad amount of time.

Though I did expect it to be longer for an RPG

THanks for letting me know DS

Crocodile Hunter

havnt ever played a LotR game....any of them worth playing?

Sig by Apokolypz

PRO Member

Interested in this game, but unfortunately they pushed it back to november when much better games are releasing. This will be a buy for next year when the gaming slows down and it is a cheaper price.

Gotham's Reckoning

Might consider getting this game although probably not for a while as there are enough good games coming out already.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

I would love to play a good game based on LOTR there have not been many but this has potential.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yeahh I love my dialog. Aragorn's Quest was a bit kiddish...but totally fun. Haven't played Conquest..and am looking forward to Wa In The North. I have The Two Towers for Gamecube haha. I'm looking forward to this one tho! It looks awesome!

EDIT: I wish LOTR Online would come to console. It's free to play and I played it during beta. Such a fun game!
    All credit goes to Athena
    Got last.fm? http://www.last.fm/user/Metal_Queen666
    All credit goes to Auburn

Lvl 4 - Silver

With it being an rpg you would think it would last you at least 20 hours in one play through. But if the have Ng+ and many different classes and races it would allow for many differs t conversations and ways to play the game.
    Avatar by cmgravekeeper | Signature by Wadefan1