Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Has a game ever made you cry?

This is a discussion on Has a game ever made you cry? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by captainskyhawk Never cried, but was very sad when John died in Red Dead Redemption. Definately a Lump ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by captainskyhawk View Post
    Never cried, but was very sad when John died in Red Dead Redemption. Definately a Lump in the throat moment.
    well damn there goes that game :stare: just started playing it
    on topic, only game that's made me cry was episode 5 of the walking dead

The One and Only

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    A game has never made me cry... I may cry when I get the plat, is that the same? :/
    Yes it is. You had to play the game to get the platinum, and the platinum made you cry. Therefore, you're a Platinum Gaming Cry Baby!

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Yes it is. You had to play the game to get the platinum, and the platinum made you cry. Therefore, you're a Platinum Gaming Cry Baby!
    lol you know who I was talking about

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I've never cried, but oh my God. The Walking Dead (same as cengizbobengiz
    ), episode 5... Nearly put me into tears. The story was a complete dynasty of epic awesome-ness and emotional events. I had a full amount of feels, like never before. I want to play more games like this, it made me feel... Good; afterwards, strange... I loved that story. :')

All of my feels.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Toggle Spoiler

You realize you probably spoiled that game to one or more person/people?
    Dick.. Spoiler tags next time, maaaybe?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This thread makes me realise how much of a crybaby i am when it comes to games...

So yeah, I've cried plenty of times, to name some I remember most:
    ()Persona 4 ending - I cry at the credits every time, probably because the game is so epic, and Never more is a superb ending theme for the game
    ()Infamous 2, Evil ending - The hardest R1s (at least I think it's R1, i forget, the fire button) I have ever had to press, you know what I mean if you've played it
    ()MGS4, THAT CORRIDOR - that scene has to be one of the most dramatic and epic scenes ever, like P4s ending I shed a tear every time - when im paying attention to whats actually going on and not ruining my fingers/controller by button mashing anyway
    ()MGS3, Final boss - Snake eater = Manly tears

I could go on for a while, but I think my point is made, good day

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I've never cried, but oh my God. The Walking Dead (same as cengizbobengiz
    ), episode 5... Nearly put me into tears. The story was a complete dynasty of epic awesome-ness and emotional events. I had a full amount of feels, like never before. I want to play more games like this, it made me feel... Good; afterwards, strange... I loved that story. :')

All of my feels.
    Just finished Walking Dead for myself and I agree with all of this. I'm so close to tears right now

Lvl 7 - Gold

The MGS4 Corridor sequence. It gave me a lump in the throat, made worse by the Love Song playing in the back ground.
    Hell the entire MGS4 game gave me sad feels. ;~;
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Rangers F.C

I think the most emotional I have ever got at anything is in I am Legend when he has to choke out his dog
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yup. when Sandman, and the others Sacrificed their life for the Russian President....i didnt cry... i was sad for a bit then i played multiplayer...

the dead don't speak

I cry while gaming, listening to music and watching movies frequently. Which is odd since I did not cry at my dad's funeral when I was 9. I'd say about half the times I cried in my entire life was while gaming. First time ever was when the two teen wizards from Final Fantasy 2 on the SNES turn themselves into stone so that the party can escape. Lately, on the PS3, I've cried while playing Heavy Rain, InFamous 2 (the good ending), Mass Effect 3 (the green ending), Dragon Age (good ending), Max Payne 3 during a video of his pill and booze binge, Castlevania Lords of Shadows when I realized who Gabriel Belmont was, L.A. Noire, and Way Of The Samurai 3 when you play good until the end then choose to kill the widow and her son to restore your honor.

But nothing compares to Planescape Torment an old PC Black Isle RPG from 1998. I've finished that game an hundred times and know every single dialog by heart. I cry everytime I play and I do twice a year every year. It's like therapy.

the dead don't speak

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    A game never made me cry, but the good ending for Infamous 2 just me sad.
    Ah man, so glad I ain't alone on this. Felt like a dork just posting about it. When my girlfriend came from home, I had just finished the game and laughed the shit out of me when I told her why I was weeping. Well, she did cook dinner that, which she never did, so I guess showing how you're a pussy pays off in the end.

PRO Member

Didn't cry playing the walking dead, but the game affected me emotionally more than any other has

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    I think the most emotional I have ever got at anything is in I am Legend when he has to choke out his dog
    Yup, that got me too.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

the kingdom hearts series :'( didnt actually cry but it was the closest game that i felt i was going too also persona 3 :/

Lvl 4 - Silver

The Walking Dead & Heavy Rain were the only 2 games for me, RDR's events being close, plenty of films have though, I don't understand what the problem is about crying however, it's a normal human emotion to feel
    Because Trophies are amazing...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I have to say I shed a few tears on The mass effect series. The assassins creed series can at some times be emotional. But I bawl like a baby when charachters in the game tht i play as get killed

Lvl 4 - Silver

Saddest thing ever was Silent Hill 2!!!!!!!! With his [email protected]@@@ OMFG that was sad.. I def had those silent streaks goin down my face... If u really get into a game u can lose yourself to the story & start to connect. Sure its a game but the imagination is a powerful instrument

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I only cry after sex

Lvl 9 - Gold

I finished the Walking dead yesterday.. well you know how that went.
    Platbar by Wadefan1

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast