Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Christmas Challenge: Revenge

This is a discussion on The Christmas Challenge: Revenge within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; First of all, if you are reading this on the 22nd of November, then happy thanksgiving (We don't celebrate it ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

The Christmas Challenge: Revenge

First of all, if you are reading this on the 22nd of November, then happy thanksgiving (We don't celebrate it here, so I apologize if I'm wrong). Second, yes the time is here again, it might be a bit early but whatever. So, yeah I am doing the challenge again, if you are not familiar with this then here is a quick rundown for you: Starting from the 1st of December I am not allowed to play ANY games, that means: no PS3 games, no PC games, no forum games, no andriod game, etc. (also fapping). Of course this has to end sometime and that time is the 24th of December. You can monitor my PSN, my youtube, basicly anything to make sure that I am not cheating. Also every day of the challenge I'm gonna post into this thread about the stuff that I did in that day and also how much I want to kill myself. Right now I will be focusing on finishg some of my games, until the challenge starts you can post your opinions, ideas, mock me, troll me, or do anything you feel like doing. One small note, on the 4th of December I'm in a competition reading my story, and on the 5th of December we have "open doors day" in our school, and thanks to my "awesome" english, 6 teachers want me to help them( 3 different theater roles, 1 dancing scene, 2 story reading), the day ends at about 5pm so I will get home tired, so I might not post on that day. With that being said, let's start the preparation.

This piece of awesomeness above and all of my avys. were created by the almighty Wadefan1, the king of signatures.

PRO Member

Good luck to you man This is quite the challenge that you have here. I know that I probably couldn't do it

Sig by Bladia

Ice Cream Firefighter

I wish that you have better luck with it this year then you did last year.
    if not then maybe

Toggle Spoiler

Goodluck mate

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Galaxy beauty pirate

Good luck to you man! I know I won't do the same as I have finally holiday again in that period and also the time to play my lovely games.
    Sig by Ramon

Prayer Warrior

that's a cool challenge and much respect to you if you can pull it off but if i may.....what's the point? why are you doing this?

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Sparx View Post
    that's a cool challenge and much respect to you if you can pull it off but if i may.....what's the point? why are you doing this?
    To have fun, isn't playing games all about that? So I try to do it without them.

This piece of awesomeness above and all of my avys. were created by the almighty Wadefan1, the king of signatures.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Letenko View Post
    To have fun, isn't playing games all about that? So I try to do it without them.
    Good point

Good luck pulling this off, my friend! I don't think I'll be able to do this lol.

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

PRO Member

Great challange and love what your doing! Good Luck to you just keep busy with other hobbies and you will be fine! a month is rough I usually go a week a month myself but a month straight mad respect. Ill be keeping an eye on this LOL.

PRO Member

ummmm how bout I try for January instead? lol

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by ElvisShow View Post
    ummmm how bout I try for January instead? lol
    As I said multiple times. This is a challenge for me, not me challenging other people. But anyone is welcome to try it with me.

PRO Member

It's like fasting but with videogames, except you aren't really raising any awareness for any special reasons or helping the needy or anything like that.

And this isn't Easter so you're not really doing it for that...but hey good on you

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Lvl 6 - Silver

now i don't want to be the bad guy here but what's the point if u wanna play then play if u got bored of gaming then stop playing what's the point of the challenge i play when i wanna play and on some days i don'tof course u have other things in life than games to do so why don't u try time management instead of depriving yourself from what u love doing (assuming u love games of course u do duh) life is too short so make sure u do what pleases u and aim for ur goals and don't let anything delay u !!

Toggle Spoiler

For me trophies have become an integral part of gaming, like a stereo in a car. Is it really necessary? No. Is it a lot more fun with it though? Hell yeah!

quoted by Robinworldwide

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Aboelsas View Post
    now i don't want to be the bad guy here but what's the point if u wanna play then play if u got bored of gaming then stop playing what's the point of the challenge i play when i wanna play and on some days i don'tof course u have other things in life than games to do so why don't u try time management instead of depriving yourself from what u love doing (assuming u love games of course u do duh) life is too short so make sure u do what pleases u and aim for ur goals and don't let anything delay u !!
    As you said, life is too short. So I try to enjoy it. Look at it this way: I play almost all the time, I do this to spice up my life a little bit. Just trying to enjoy it.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Letenko View Post
    As you said, life is too short. So I try to enjoy it. Look at it this way: I play almost all the time, I do this to spice up my life a little bit. Just trying to enjoy it.
    Can't argue that logic, fair play to ye
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

Resident PHD

I look forward to it. Last year your stories were a source of true entertainment

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Plats-O'-War!!

I know this all too well as I did the same challenge with him last year (see here http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ge...ll-bets-3.html), except I went the whole 30 days without playing anything!!! Even forum games on here (you almost made it, but you played a forum game I remember. Sorry, couldn't resist ) Good luck buddy, no way I'll be able to do it this year as I can now finally grind through my entire backlog all next month going into January. "May the Force be with you. Always"

Gaming since 1985!

I remember you doing this last year. Good luck buddy, you got more willpower than I. (Especially with the fapping) LOL Cheers to you, get out there and enjoy life!

INTJ

You can only guess where I am...my mother's basement

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    I look forward to it. Last year your stories were a source of true entertainment
    Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    I know this all too well as I did the same challenge with him last year (see here http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ge...ll-bets-3.html), except I went the whole 30 days without playing anything!!! Even forum games on here (you almost made it, but you played a forum game I remember. Sorry, couldn't resist ) Good luck buddy, no way I'll be able to do it this year as I can now finally grind through my entire backlog all next month going into January. "May the Force be with you. Always"
    I too remember when these guys did it last year and it was a very interesting challenge. I wish you the best of luck Letenko!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Thanks for all the support people. Just a quick question, what would you rather have a post or a video every day?

PRO Member

Video, for sure!!!!!!!!!!

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast