Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Rate the last game you've completed

This is a discussion on Rate the last game you've completed within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Touch My Katamari 8/10 First Katamari experience and i rather enjoyed the lunacy, sadly a bit short but replay value ...

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Touch My Katamari 8/10

First Katamari experience and i rather enjoyed the lunacy, sadly a bit short but replay value is there in hoovering up the various hidden bits and bobs in each stage. Subtle use of the Vita touch controls too, not forced on you but often useful when applied.

PRO Member

Beyond: Two Souls

hard to comment on the game with out bring up heavy rain...Ellen page and Defoe are great in this game, emotions run strong and u feel for Jodie every step of the way...Aiden is what u make of him based on your control of him...the story may be a lil out there for a game that is steeped in emotions and choices, but by the end u realize the out come of your choices by view the second ending...

overall: I loved heavy rain and had/have I hopes for beyond- I rate it a 8/10
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Jak X: Combat Racing 6.5/10

I know, I'm behind here but really, just completed this game on PS2 after years of just never finishing it. It was alright. The race modes would get repetitive but the fast pacing, high amounts of action and the Jak world were great when combined. The thing I liked the most was that there were cutscenes after every two or three races to keep me engaged in the story. They aren't always relevant or good but they keep you more invested than something like Motorstorm which is just "complete these races". Soundtrack is pretty whack though but loved all the secrets like if you had Ratchet: Deadlocked save files on your PS2 memory card, you get a little bonus something and if you plug your PSP into your PS2 and have a Daxter save file, you get something too. There is even a secret car for 100% Daxter but I haven't done it yet. One horrible downside is that you have to be careful if you don't have the Greatest Hits version, the autosave can destroy your memory card and it was never fixed so you should remove the memory card and just insert it to manually save periodically. It is horrible when the game freezes though (which happened to me a couple times early on but never again in the second half of the game). Ultimately, it was a fun game to play in between Jak games, had another ever come out. Now, it's just a sad spinoff that didn't go anywhere (like Lost Frontier).

I also beat R&C: A4O again but that's just because I'm trying to get the Platinum and I have to grind for bolts :/

Retired...

GTA V - 10/10

Loved every minute and I can't wait to hear some info on DLC.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

GTA V - 8/10

Great. game.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Singularity in a Super Massive Black Hole

Super Street Fighter IV - 10/10. I love the rebalanced fighting system. Even the subtle changes made real impacts on the fighting dynamic. They cranked up the brains on the AI which made Arcade mode a lot harder, but the new mechanics made it slightly easier to use each character well enough to win (even on hardest difficulty). I also like how the returning characters' stories are continuations from the original game, but dislike how you can't unlock them for casual viewing (hoping they bring that feature back in Ultra). I just wish the multiplayer wasn't dead. I gave the original an 8/10, but this game exceeded the original in every aspect in my opinion. I'd easily say that this game is the best Street Fighter game since Alpha 3!

I'm now playing Street Fighter X Tekken, but I've only finished the story mode with one character so far. The fighting system is interesting, but I give it a 7/10 because the juggling system can be too easily abused (especially with the lack of a damage reduction feature). A lot of the SF characters also got seriously nerfed, and the PS3 exclusive characters aren't very good or fun to play with. The multiplayer is just sad. It's not as prone to spamming as other Street Fighter games, but it's a lot easier to be cheap in other ways. One "endless" combo and you're already half dead. Once you get stuck in them, there's no escape either. They should've at least gotten rid of the floor bounce.

PRO Member

Gravity Rush what a fun game to play of, I ended loving it so i got a dlc to contin˙e the exp Im giving this a 9/10 only coz it lacks voices work there but game is unique and very fun

Lvl 8 - Gold

Spec Ops : The Line
    Decent (overused) Gears of War-like style gameplay, but a great storyline which kinda reminds me of novel called the "Heart of Darkness".
    Except of this I found this game enjoyable.
    6/10

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Battlefield 4 it's great story and online rocks to 10/10

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Finished GTA V last night. The single player alone is worth a 10/10 and I've yet to touch the multiplayer.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Lvl 1 - Bronze

God Of War III 9/10

Forget I Was Ever Here

Sega Rally Arcade 7.5/10

It is time for me to go underground

I make lego out of you!

metal gear solid rising, i didn't like the game at all much & the last boss was a little bit of pain to kill - 7/10
    Making plat cards

PRO Member

Assault Gunners not a fan of robots and stuffs but this get a 7/10 good shotting game controlling robots 4 Vita

Lvl 1 - Bronze

aliens colonial marines

Buy my book, Alteration

Heavenly Sword: 8/10

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

aliens was ok but very long to plat

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Splinter Cell Conviction : 9/10 couple of falling through stuff Glitches but other than that Awesome Game challenging platinum Great game
    *****General Of The Army/AoA Leader
    Richard Cser

Up the Irons!

GTA V 9.75/10 : Only reason I don't give it a 10 is because of Online. It was fun but I quickly got bored. Hopefully the heists arrive soon.

Toggle Spoiler

"Nobody wants him, He just stares at the world,
    Planning his vengeance, That he will soon unfurl"
    - Iron Man by Black Sabbath

"You tell me what is honesty,
    When all around is death and cruelty"
    - Mother of Mercy by Iron Maiden

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast