Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Rate the last game you've completed

This is a discussion on Rate the last game you've completed within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Completed the story of Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath, nice mix of light platforming and novel ammo blasting, like a very weird ...

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Completed the story of Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath, nice mix of light platforming and novel ammo blasting, like a very weird spinoff of the Ratchet formula with a semi open world.

8.5/10

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I just played call of duty ghost and beat single player mode the best one yet 5 out 5

Lvl 4 - Silver

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare.

Same great gameplay and open-world feel, and a great length to it. It has a pretty meaningless plot, though the characters are still great and bring their own personalities and feelings to the table. I personally hated the final mission, if only for the dialogue of the woman who follows you. Incredibly heavy-handed and trying way too hard. The game is overall a great romp of fun though.

7/10

"Jigglypuff is the Finest"

PRO Member

Ive completed Diggs Nightcrawler but not platinum i give it a 6 it depends so much of the wonderbook it wasnt great as Book of Spells but is quite unique though great game if u have the Wonderbook.

Tales of Xillia i give it a 9/10 best tales game yet a must 4 any jrpg fan everything is amazing imo, the animation in it is breathtaking ToX is a beautiful gem

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

The last game I completed was Hotline Miami. Great game, has a very old school feel to it and if you go for the trophies, there are some challenging chapters in it too. I'd give it a 8/10 and I would recommend it to anyone

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 6 - Silver

With the exception of the one trophy for playing online 6 months after your first time ('Dedication'), I have, for all intents and purposes, platt'd CRYSIS 2. I absolutely LOVE that series and since #2 is probably the best / most robust 'overall', I'm going to say:

9/10

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

Judgement by Blaster

Dishonored. 10/10 Lots of replay value, action and deep storyline.
    Thanks to DaRe_xLw for the awesome Sig.

Forget I Was Ever Here

COD Ghosts nothing special or worth putting down something else to play it.... 8/10

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

Ratchet Deadlocked is fun to play of but it wasn't better than the 3logy I'm giving it a 7.5/10, is worth a play 4 a fun time

Banned

SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation

It took me months for 100%-plat that stupid mmo game.

0/10

Lvl 7 - Gold

I completed the story on GTA V last week and now I'm very close to the 100% game completion trophy (92.5%). I think they fixed a lot of things that needed attention in GTA IV that made it a dull game, so I commend Rockstar for that. I've had an absolute blast playing the SP. I've sunk 72 hours into the SP alone. I'll give the MP a test-run soon enough to see if it's something I can get into. It probably won't be though. I can't stand MPs and will more than likely move onto something else. I'd give it a 8/10.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I recently just completed the campaign mode for CoD Ghosts. The overall gameplay, cinematics, graphics, were awesome but I feel like the story was a little choppy. Before you know anything is going on, the whole world is collapsing. When the level just starts up, explosions occur and you wonder how any of the levels segue into the next. It's whatever...it was fun.

My - God of War, God of War II, God of War III, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Shadow of Mordor, The Last of Us

PRO Member

Lone Survivor The Directors Cut gets a 8/10 is classic horror survival game

Venire, Videre, Vince

9/10
    game one of my fav.

PRO Member

PS all stars battle royale 7/10 is fun entertaining little fighting game, bad thing is very hard to find an online match and feels like a rip off of a Nintendo game and is a rip off.

Guacameele wow a 9/10 this game is an awesome plattaform is def worth a play I really like this game felt short at the end.

I played both for Vita version great addition, thx Asia Plus

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Tales of xillia 9/10
    IG: Deepmentality
    -
    fc: 0275-8382-9098

Lvl 8 - Gold

Assassin's Creed 4. 8.75/10. I liked Edward much more than Connor, the 100% synchronization for each of the missions weren't as ridiculous as this time around, the major locations' rooftops didn't seem like a copy paste from section to section and the naval battles played much better. With that said, the story wasn't that good at all (the pirate idea of "freedom" and the core ideology of the Assassins go hand in hand, but it seemed more that these infamous pirates are more for Templars than anything), although the ending scene before the credits did touch me for some reason.

Toggle Spoiler

Also, the maps for some locations, Tulum and Long Bay, for example, were frustrating to navigate at times, as there are several dead ends, and I'm hoping that they can improve the naval battle system if they continue to use it, where you don't have to have the camera facing a specific direction to fire a specific weapon (perhaps map the weapons to the d-pad).
    All in all, I didn't have very high expectations for AC4 with the disappointment that was AC3, and the Golden Age of Piracy was an excellent era for the AC universe, and Edward was much better of a leading man.

Venire, Videre, Vince

6/10 free game for reminded me when I used to go to the arcades on friday nights

You get a certain amount of free balls after that you need to buy $$$ more to continue playing the game, I was unlucky with the Near feature trying to get some free balls as gifts (nope) lol.

PRO Member

R&C into the nexus give it a 7/10 still fun though is so short

PRO Member

Tales of Xillia

9.5/10

Awesome game. Only complaint is its' s a tad on the short side but not too bad. I loved the characters/story.

Signature made by PixieOfDarkness | GDT bar by djunglist

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast