Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Rate the last game you've completed

This is a discussion on Rate the last game you've completed within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Assassin's Creed Liberation HD. I got the plat in the Vita version right after it came out, so maybe my ...

Lvl 8 - Gold

Assassin's Creed Liberation HD. I got the plat in the Vita version right after it came out, so maybe my memory is a little fuzzy on it, but comparing the two: gameplay is a little better, but not enough to warrant me saying it's all that great, Aveline still feels like 1/3 of an Assassin, even though they got rid of the gimmicky controls on the Vita version; the trophies are more streamlined, meaning rather than having a trophy for every collectible, it's all rolled into one; the music isn't all that memorable, I wasn't even aware it had music at times, and for the love of god, this is a remake, couldn't they have attempted to fix the voice-overs?; the story wasn't anything special; this being an HD re-release/remake, there were a massive amount of bugs, for example, the screen kept blacking out when I was traversing either through the Bayou or New Orleans, I disappeared from the game world a few times, enemies appeared out of nowhere (literally, there wasn't even a red blip on the map), I must say though, I didn't have the same bugs occur as I had when I went through on Vita (diary page 30 was glitched on the Vita and I also had the save screen glitch happen a few times on the Vita) so it appears they fixed those bugs/glitches, but created new ones; lastly, the graphics, good god, the graphics, an HD remake should not look this damn ugly, the game looks better on Vita.
    With all that said, I gave the Vita version a 7/10, but because of the issues that I had with this version, I'd have to give AC Liberation HD a 6/10.

Venire, Videre, Vince

8/10

Another free game can't complain much, sure you can finish this game quicker if you buy coins, but took longer since just didn't want to purchase coins

No doubt an addictive game!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Español

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Infamous 2 . 8.5 /10 .The side missions and sometimes there story too were tedious and boring as hell .
    Got PLATinum trophy in just 1 week

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Devil May Cry HD
    5/10
    easy trophies, good HD effort (smooth framerate, better textures), okay gameplay, no story, short game, crazy easy for a DMC game

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Medal of Honor Warfighter. I can now see why this got left in the dust fast. It was...pretttty bad.
    5/10

PRO Member

RE revelation a gem 9.5/10

Lvl 4 - Silver

Just Plat The Sims 3 today. I'll give it a 7/10. Great game cuz I actually love the Sims franchise. Big fan of it, but the game ran kind of rough, quite glitchy and 1 trophy actually did not pop....first time it has ever happened to me. Had to delete everything and reload it...but bing! Platinum

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Batman: Arkham Asylum 8/10, pretty adictive game

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Far Cry® 3 Blood Dragon 9/10 fun game, but a very short game to wich is why it`s not 10

PRO Member

XBlaze code embryo 8/10 good novel visual and is a prequel of Blazblue beautiful art

PRO Member

last game i finished was DMC i would rate it 7/10 the game before that was bio shock infinite 9/10

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i just finished:
    The Walking Dead season one, and id give that a 10\10, thought it was a great game. cant wait to start the second season.
    BioShock Infinite, and id rate this a 9/10, good gameplay, good story.
    Ensla
    ved: odyssey to the west, id rate this a 7\10, i think this is a underrated game. besides some small camera issues, and a few other quirks, its an alright game.
    Uncharted: Golden Abyss, id rate this a 8\10, this was a fun one to play on my
    vita, and u cant beat free :p

Judgement by Blaster

Metro Last Light. 10/10. One of the few games I've owned that i couldn't get enough of.
    Thanks to DaRe_xLw for the awesome Sig.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

9/10 Up Your Arsenal

Venire, Videre, Vince

9/10 - had a fun time playing this game solo and with friends!

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Batman: Arkham Origins:
    Plays and feels like a slight variant on Arkham City only with a few more technical issues. That's no bad thing but hardly befitting of the level of quality it follows.

7.5/10

PRO Member

The Walking Dead, Season 1 was the last game I completed. I was very disappointed with it. It had a good story, but very little actual gameplay. Decisions you make effect the story, but not by very much. Its one of the most linear games I've ever played, which is pretty bad when that includes old Playstation 1 games and even a small number of Nintendo games... I'll never play it or any sequals too it again.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

The last game I played and completed was AC: Liberation HD. Really enjoyed the original installment on the Vita and I enjoyed this one even more because they took some of the silly ass crap out of it and it looked sweet in HD. But I'm a big fan of AC so I'd probably buy anything woth AC on it. i'd give it a 7/10.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Banned

Hotline Miami
    Man, what an awesome game, hands down the best indie game I've ever played. Amazing graphics, great soundtrack, awesome gameplay and a pretty damn good story too. Really looking forward to Wrong Number.

9/10

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Time and Eternity. I didn't get the but just beat the story. I heard a lot of bad comments and mixed reviews on this title but I enjoyed it nonetheless. 7/10

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast