Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Rate the last game you've completed

This is a discussion on Rate the last game you've completed within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Spec Ops: The Line 6.5/10. Would have been a 7 or above but the teammate AI was terrible on FUBAR ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Spec Ops: The Line 6.5/10. Would have been a 7 or above but the teammate AI was terrible on FUBAR difficulty.

PRO Member

Skullgirls encore 7.5/10 good little fighting game

Brothers 8.5/10 really Good it tales me back to ICO

Oh!, pretty flowers!

Trine 2:

Well... I have no words, I really love this game, so damn funny, great gameplay, awesome history, and one of the most beautiful enviroments I've seen.

Imo this game offers everything it has to offer for a fun & interesting journey!

8/10

Sig & avy by Dare!!

Oh!, pretty flowers!

Spare parts:
    Well, it's a decent game, but around half way, I was feeling tired of just hitting the same ones over and over again to unlock a "closed wall", I mena, the game is great, but too much enemies on some areas, at least in my opinion.
    Puzzles are great, but pretty easy :c

Great game for a bored day, easy and really fast plat, but you'll need 2 controllers or a co-op partner! (I did everything using 2 controllers, and the game i sooo damn easy o.O)

6/10

Sig & avy by Dare!!

Lvl 7 - Gold

I've completed (and platted) AFRIKA.

I've always called it a "hangover-game", because i usually play this kind of games on sunday-morning.
    After a fast, full of action and with loads of beer saturdaynight, these are the kind of games i play on sunday.

And AFRIKA, it is old, but it is a real GEM ! It has beautiful graphics of the wilderness in afrika.
    It takes some patience, but that feels right in this game.

i rate it a 9/10

Platinum Procrastinator

Mass Effect 2

I finished it with both the platinum trophy and 100% about a week ago and would give it 10/10. I love the series and the game and really enjoyed jumping into it right after playing the original Mass Effect. Now I'm working on Mass Effect 3 and really like how you come across old characters from the series through direct conversations or through email messages. Hopefully I won't be disappointed by the ending like a lot of people were, but right now I'm just finding the game really emotional due to being attached to the characters.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 4 - Silver

I just finish playing Jojo All Star Battle Royale. Trophy wise I give it 1/10. It is ridiculously easy. The best most easiest fighting game ever. Much more easier than DOA5U. Gameplay wise yes it is awesome, I would give it a 9/10 if your a Jojo fan. Again I say this, I have plat Tekken 6, Tekken Tag 2, DOA5U this is the easiest one by far. Now going for BlazBlue Chrono phantasma

Oh!, pretty flowers!

Ncis.
    If I have to hear one more time "Deduction Board" from a retarded robot-like, I'm going to crash my controller on to the screen :/

One of the most boring and worst game I've played.

1/10 (The last episode at least has a background and history :/)

Sig & avy by Dare!!

Lvl 7 - Gold

Lego Lord of the Rings, 9/10

Excellent game. It's a pretty good depiction of the movie trilogy with that added Lego humor. It's good, clean fun and is pretty addictive. I also didn't come across any bugs that seriously impeded gameplay or caused me to have to restart.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Far Cry 3. 8/10 Still a really fun game to play, online was a bit tedious though

Oh!, pretty flowers!

10/10 Dark Souls
    I did a speed run for the platinum, but even doing a speed run, and not feeling the game 100%, it's sooooo awesome, funny, perfect and challenging, the only game that gave me the same feeling is playing Skyrim on Legendary.

Sig & avy by Dare!!

Oh!, pretty flowers!

Vanilla Borderlands 7/10: it's a funny game, I didn't enjoy it as much as the first time because I boosted all the trophies and I got the platinum so fast!

ZIoDN: 10/10Awesome!, I did a speed run being max lvl with 1 shot wep, but I love all the Echo things and the fun of getting the brains!

Moxxi's: 0/10, horrible, worst DLC I played, repetitive, repetitive and BORING, SOOOOO BORING, this is the reason why I won't play BL games in a long time, it made me hate Moxxi, and her voice and listening all the time to the same comments, worst thing I've played in my life.

Knoxx: 8/10 funny, long, interesting, more vehicles!

Robot-lution: 10/10, I played this after finishing Moxxi's dlc, and I ahve to say that it made me re-love BL, soooo funny!, and this thing was a big lol!

Sig & avy by Dare!!

Oh!, pretty flowers!

Final Fantasy X HD:
    Beautiful, perfect, awesome, just a piece of the most pure art, and I noticed that after 10 years, I'm still crying with it.
    Also blitzball is an awesome off-game fun!
    10/10
    Last edited by Unhorned Unicorn; 06-11-2014 at 06:30 PM.

Sig & avy by Dare!!

Lvl 5 - Silver

Just finished The Testament of Sherlock Holmes, and it was ok. Interesting story and I liked the puzzles and putting all the collected evidence together. The graphics weren't great but not absolutely ugly. The voice acting was a bit weak with some of the characters, and the controls didn't always work properly. But I'd give it 7/10.

1.21 GIGAWATTS

Aliens: Colonial Marines

2.5/10

If you play this game with some buds it is immensley entertaining just pointing out the faults of the game. overall the game is meh easy platinum though.

Sig & Avy created by stupot00

Available For Boosting: Add me on PSN: likeAbozs

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Beyond Two Souls

5/10

Not great. The plot isn't the best and I'm not sure I really got it.
    PS3 and PS4
    Favorite game: The Last of Us

Professional Website: Document Process Automation

Oh!, pretty flowers!

Catherine, just finished one ending, and I have no words to express how much I enjoyed the history and this game.
    There was a long long time since I was too deep inside a game, and the ending I got, was really great!

Gameplay 10/10
    Originality 10/10
    History 10/10
    Graphics 10/10

Sig & avy by Dare!!

Judgement by Blaster

Battlefield 4:

Visuals: 9/10
    Story: 10/10
    Gameplay: 9.5/10
    Online: 8/10
    Sound: 10/10

Overall a good game to play, online was a pain due tho the constant freezing every so many rounds. Campaign was fun to do, love the collectible dog tags and weapons reminds me of Bad Company 2. Vehicle sequences were very enjoyable to help with getting points towards assignments. All in all a very fun and enjoyable Battlefield game. Looking forward to Hardline.

Thanks to DaRe_xLw for the awesome Sig.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Got Doki Doki Universe 100%

Fun game, original too, but there's a lot of poo.... From the makers of Toejam & Earl, a game i used to play a lot on Sega and looked better then DDU on PS4, but that's just the style i guess. Not worth buying the DLC, unless you want to get to know yourself better... 7/10

I make lego out of you!

I recently started my first PS4 game (lego movie) the game was fun and I really enjoyed it and I'm about to start marvel superheroes, Only stuff I didn't like to do in movie was grind for loads of money or whatever it's called in lego lol but yeah I had to grind for 1 million 3 times to purchase characters that cost that and then I had to grind for 1 million a few more times to purchase enough a few red bricks that cost that as well, One thing I will say about lego games is that they will require a few grinds when you start them off, I know sounds boring but get's fun once cheats unlock
    Making plat cards

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast