Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Rate the last game you've completed

This is a discussion on Rate the last game you've completed within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; BioShock Infinite 10 One of the best games I've ever played. Solid gameplay mechanics, phenomenal story just like the previous ...

Judgement by Blaster

BioShock Infinite
    10\10

One of the best games I've ever played. Solid gameplay mechanics, phenomenal story just like the previous two but this one I feel had more depth and the science involve is intriguing. The variations of enemies like the heavy hitters and how when combined with other enemies, makes for some epic fights. I recommend to any player who enjoys FPS or is a fan of the BioShock series.
    Thanks to DaRe_xLw for the awesome Sig.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Oddworld: New N Tasty 8/10

this is a remake of one of the first games I ever got on the old bulky grey playstation back when I was like 10 and though they changed it a bit it is still the same game I know and love if I based it on nostalgia only it would get a 10/10 but because it is a bit short I gave it a 8/10

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Last plat was Rugby 15. Easy plat, absolutely terrible game. 2/10. Guess it didn't have the correct rights therefore barely any real strips, or players. Game mechanics were shoddy and pathetic for ps3/ps4.

Last 100% w/ no plat was Brothers. Easy, short game, but nice story line and graphics - 7.5/10

Lvl 7 - Gold

inFamous : First Light

8/10

Keeping in mind that it was essentially just an expansion rather than a full blown game, I was pretty satisfied with it. It brought all of the great elements of the first two inFamous games along with some fun new gameplay. Most of the trophies were incredibly easy, but the survival challenges did prove a bit difficult until I got about 75% of my skills leveled up.

I haven't played Second Son yet, so I'm not sure how similar First Light is, but I'll definitely find out in the future once I play through some of my backlog.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Judgement by Blaster

Wanted Weapons of Fate 8/10

Really fun movie based game taking place shortly after film. Gamerplay is cool with the ability to earn adrenaline to use bullet curve and cover to cover kills. Game soundtrack is good with music clips from film. Difficulty overall on hardest wasn't too bad, just had to statergise went to move. Only complaint I have is the lack of other weapons as you can only use pistol, though the bullet curve with fire-eaters is still pretty beast. Being able to play as other characters are also a bonus.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Dead Island - 6.5-9, depending upon who you're playing with

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Hotline Miami - 10/10

lovely and gory, extremely satisfying gameplay, killer soundtrack, awesome 1980s feel.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD. 9/10.

I thoroughly enjoyed the game. The only downsides were: the camera could be problematic occasionally; in order to do all of the sidequests, you must play through the game quite a few times; and also to get the whole story, you have to play through it multiple times. Also, I felt that the last mission was unnecessarily difficult at times, even though you can't truly die, as you keep getting resurrected, but if you do get resurrected, you must start that portion of the mission over again, and there are some parts in the mission that can't be done without the proper characters in your party.

Venire, Videre, Vince

- 9/10: Good challenges, (Especially throwing a chicken around), platforming, plenty of humor! - POLLO POWER!

Lvl 8 - Gold

Knack. I'm kinda torn on this one, as I loved the Crash Bandicoot games, and this reminded me of them. But, there were some major issues that I had, namely the enemies changing patterns and the randomness of the items. Also, it seemed that Knack controlled differently depending upon how far along you were in the game, for example, the first boss battle seemed like Knack wouldn't move as far as he does the next time he is that size, I believe somewhere in Chapter 7. There's so much more than that, but they're just little things here and there. All in all, I gotta give it a 6/10, and I feel like I'm being generous.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Just finished up Tales From The Borderlands. I haven't really liked any of the Telltale games, so I didn't have high expectations for this. But, I gotta say, I really enjoyed this one, even though there isn't much gameplay, the story and characters more than make up for it. Definitely recommend to anybody that likes the Borderlands games (there is quite a few laugh-out-loud moments) or TT games. 9/10.

Lvl 6 - Silver

The Witch and the Hundred Knight

I give this game a 9/10, seeing as I enjoy JRPG's, especially NIS games. The story has that NIS dark humor that I love, and a decent combat and leveling system. Very memorable characters in this story, including Metallia i.e, the titular Witch, Arlecchino her butler/servant, Visco a cursed princess and many more ^^. I would recommend waiting for the PS4 version though, as the PS3 version has a nasty habit of crashing at random, though thankfully rare instances. So SAVE often if you play it on PS3.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

Judgement by Blaster

Duke Nukem Forever 7.5/10
    Was a fun game to play, some areas were annoying but overall a good nostalgic series game.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Uncharted 3 Remastered - 10/10

Game is still amazing, and looks even better in 1080p 60fps. Super fun and the best story in Uncharted so far.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition - 7.5/10

Played this game back in 2009 or so on the pc (using a keyboard, not a controller) without knowing I could rev Nero's sword or how to switch Dante's weapons so this time around it was much better. though I wish evading in this game was as perfect as it is in the DmC reboot. Makes it much easier to get hit. And It gets kinda annoying defeating the same few bosses up to 3 times per play through.

Also, since it's a special edition remastered game, they should have added all the DLC into it, but the store has some costumes and the ability to unlock all modes. which kinda sucks

All in all, a great game...and I already started my Vergil playthrough

Lvl 8 - Gold

Assassin's Creed Syndicate. Let me start off by saying I enjoyed the game. I liked Jacob and Evie, although I didn't much care for Starrick or any of the other Templars, the gameplay, all around (combat, free-running, etc.) seemed to be much better than Unity, I enjoyed the few things that they brought back and some of the things they got rid of I feel improved the game, and, with the exception of the shanty's in Black Flag and Rogue, this is the first soundtrack that I enjoyed since either AC2 or ACB. That being said, I must say this: I miss Patrice Desilets. I miss the feel of the game; no AC title has had the feel of AC2, or what I feel should be and AC title, since he left. I miss the Truth quests. I miss the instantly likable characters. I miss the compelling villains. I miss the storytelling, no matter how convoluted it may have seemed (it only got worse after he left). There are so many things that I miss, I can't say them all. All I can say is: Damn, how much do I miss Patrice Desilets.
    Now that I've said that, one major issue, possibly the only major issue that I had: the bugs. They're not as bad as Unity, but not many titles can be that bad. Most of the bugs I experienced were the same bugs that we've all experienced over the years. Can't the fix the damn bugs? I mean, how hard can that be? It's the same issue people have year after year. They're kinda telling you what needs to be fixed. However, new bugs that I hadn't experienced in years past, at least since they added the 100% sync requirements, is when you reload the last checkpoint, upon the game loading up, you instantly get desynchronized, or if there's a timer to get an objective complete, it starts off with less time than what you're supposed to have. Another bug is having police or enemies appear out of nowhere, even in Eagle Vision, whilst standing still; and towards the end of the game, trains falling from the sky on top of me and carriages coming out of nowhere and hitting me, causing me to fail a challenge.
    The story, both in Victorian London and the modern-day story, were disappointing. And for once in the series, I have no idea where they are going to go with the storyline or what era they'll visit next. My best guess is they'll give monkeys rabies, put them in a room full of clear plastic balls with a little piece of paper inside with something written on it, and see what they come up with.
    I'm torn on this one, on one hand, I thoroughly enjoyed the game for what it is, and for that I'd say 9/10. However, with this being an AC title, and seeing as to where the series once was, and not that long ago, either, I'd say a 7.5/10. So, take that how you will.

Judgement by Blaster

Saints Row IV, 15/10. Kidding, 10/10.

Awesome game and my personal favourite in the series. One of the best open sandbox games I've played. Final mission was quite epic considering the series, best boss battle I've done so far.

Judgement by Blaster

Assassins Creed IV Black Flag 10/10.

My personal favourite of the series along with II. Great story, background, characters based on real life people, naval combat.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516