Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Rate the last game you've completed

This is a discussion on Rate the last game you've completed within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Assassin's Creed III - 8.5/10 Would be a 9 if it weren't for the glitches....

Threat

Assassin's Creed III - 8.5/10

Would be a 9 if it weren't for the glitches.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

PRO Member

R&C 3 HD 9/10 very fun awesome weapons

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

LEGO Lord Of The Rings - Fun to play through the story with the usual LEGO game jokes and generally enjoyable collectable hunts but the game has frozen more times in 20 hours than i had in the entire run of Skyrim and has some niggly glitches popping up frequently to just plain annoy you.

It's still a good game underneath, if a little easy in story mode, it certainly gets me interested in the LOTR universe again and satiates my need for collectables!

8/10

Lvl 4 - Silver

Just finished Lego Batman 2. I give it a 9.5/10

Having talking characters made for a better storyline, and having the ability to free roam around Gotham city was pretty awesome. Plus being able to scan the map for collectibles saved a lot of hair being pulled out.

Flying around the city as Superman was pretty cool, however controlling him wasn't as easy as it should have been, especially when trying to maneuver close to things such as Gold Bricks. Quite often he would get close to the object and then propel himself away from it, which was annoying.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Tekken tag tornement my bro finshed it in 20 mins but theres a lot more game left.. i mean he clocked it as in beat the last guy or chick up ..in 20 mins no continues .. but my last 100% to plat game was a wile back ...

-i- love myself.

Assassin's Creed 3; 8.5/10

The campaign is awesome, had a great storyline. Few glitches here and there but it didn't affect my enjoyment.

Platinum Procrastinator

Resistance 2. Great campaign and the online is fun but pretty much dead. At least competitive is anyways. Cooperative is still going pretty well. Anyways, I'd rate it 8.5/10.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Resident Evil 6- 9/10. Although there were some issues (way too many quick time events) the sheer amount of campaign made up for them.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
    8.5/10
    Having nevr played the sly games before i really enjoyed this. It was very fun and the only faults i have with the game was the checkpoint system especially when u die during a boss battle's third phase u have to start from the first phase but since its a old game i understand. On to sly 2 now

PRO Member

Another R&C FFA or QFORCE 8/10 not what i expected but fun little game

Deathless Destroyer

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - 9/10. Only letdown was the fact that you has to kill the bosses. I pitied 2 of the 4 bosses.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Threat

Hitman: Absolution - 9/10

Game was great, loved the story and Agent 47 was a great protagonist. Not sure if I liked it as much as Blood Money Only bad part about the game was the terrible detection system and how people could tell you weren't really the person you're disguised as if you're disguised as one of them, even if you have a mask on.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Forget I Was Ever Here

Costume Quest - 4/10 It was a decent game. It had a nice development but the constant battles that pretty much are the same moves over n over got way over the top boring not to mention there was no verbal conversations… i didn't mind playing it but i wouldn't play it again for a very long time

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 1 - Bronze

just finish saw ill give it 6/10

Lvl 9 - Gold

Just finished my 3rd playthrough of Oddworld: Munch's Odyssee - I'll give it a 9/10; it really is very good fun.

PRO Member

Dynasty Warrior's Gundam 3
    8.5/10
    Love the original story mode but they got lazy in cutscene wise however enjoying it enough to work towards the platinum.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Just finished the story for Dead Space 2. It started out pretty slow, and wasn't as structured as the Original. However at the mid way point it started to pick up steam and just got sooooo good. Its a great intense and satisfying game to beat. The weapons are a lot of fun to play with and I really like the upgrading system. Theres so many different options to fight the Necromorphs. The bad things, it started very slow and you just never really knew what it was you were doing at first. The set pieces and environments in this one didn't feel as awesome. There wasn't much Space in the Dead Space if you know what i mean. The first one had some really cool scenes in the vacuum of space and this one it seemed just didn't have alot of those.

Overall I love this series and its one of my favorites of the generation

9/10

Lvl 7 - Gold

God of War 3 - 9/10 Really epic and awesome, i completed the 2nd time [to clean up platinum] earlier this morning.

What the faults are is that the mashing of :circle: in some areas requires you to have super fingers, and that the Zeus battle just kept going on and on.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Le Wild Trophy Hunter

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale gets a 7/10 from me. I like the game but after the first few runs of arcade mode it really became a grind for me.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

the last game i finished was the walking dead from telltale games. i thought it was very good, but im not onboard with the hype some ppl form around it. some parts were rather boring and sometimes i hated the game for not giving me the option i wanted to make

Toggle Spoiler

so i'd give it an 8 / 10.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast