Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Rate the last game you've completed

This is a discussion on Rate the last game you've completed within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Easier than looking at your TV Just rate the last game you have completed 1-10/10. Either rate the game you ...

Inactive

Rate the last game you've completed

Easier than looking at your TV

Just rate the last game you have completed 1-10/10.

Either rate the game you have 100% or game you last finished playing.

Looked around in the General Chit-Chat and General PS3 Discussion, couldn't find anything relating to this. If I'm wrong please notify me.

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

Editor in Chief - Editorials

Do you mean 100% trophy-wise, or game-wise?

Finished AC3 Single-Player 100% about two weeks ago and loved every second of it. The narrative fell on its face a few times, but the gameplay made up for it. Love those naval missions!

8.5/10.

Skyrim would be my last 100% both for trophies and the game. Really enjoyed it, so much so that I hardly even noticed the myriad of game-breaking bugs and obscene loading times. My experience was, however, sullied by the complete failure of Bethesda to support the game on the Playstation 3, but I'd still rank it as one of the best games in recent years.

8/10.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Do you mean 100% trophy-wise, or game-wise?
    Either, thanks for pointing that out.

Galaxy beauty pirate

Hmm, I finished Tales of Graces storywise, but trophywise, not in a long shot. I give the game a 10/10 though because I love everything about it. The battle system is awesome!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I just finished 2 games so;

The Walking Dead, great story, but there were a few times wherejust couldn't figure out what to do, and a few times where I died because I was given half a second to react to something.

8/10

Tales of Graces F, I don't understand why so many people want to hate on this game simply because the graphics are cartoony & colorful, I'm tired of "realistic graphics" where the only colors are black, white, grey, brown, & red. anyway, I found all the characters very likable, even if a couple got on your nerves for a little bit, & the battle system was so fun that I kept running into monsters just to play it. Now I need to go through new game + & see about getting the plat.

10/10

PRO Member

10/10 for One Piece sure it's missing some stories and characters but hell it was blast to play and finish..trophy wise only 1 more to go and then the platinum in mine "I WILL BE KING OF THE PIRATES!!!"

the dead don't speak

Dishonored deserves no moree than a 7/10. Good game but far from great. Weird graphics, average story and no original game mechanics.

The steampunk setting is awesome though.

Feels like the game was rushed. Put some more work in a sequel and it could be a smash.

PRO Member

Just got 100% in Fallout 3, got the plat. a while back.

I would give this game a solid 10/10. The visuals may not be as polished as the games nowadays, but keep in mind this game came out in 2008.

The world is immense and you can utterly lose yourself in there. What was great was the choices you had to make which of course would affect how you as a player operated as well as how people interacted with you. This was shown in-game through specific speech dialogue and the type of company you would be able to keep.

The choices method in FO3, paved the way for newer games like Heavy Rain, even TWD. Which get their great game play through the choice mechanism.

Now that I have complete the main campaign and all 5 DLCs, I would have to say Operation Anchorage was the most enjoyable DLC. You're stuck in a simulation of the liberation of Anchorage, Alaska battle. You and your team, which is entirely customizable have to penetrate the Chinese Communist base and liberate the captives and the country from Commie rule. My team consisted of 1 infantry, 1 grenadier and 2 snipers (one being myself) and we kicked some Comie ASS!

I would highly recommend this game to anyone who is a fan of RPGs and whats great is that because of the age, you can purchase the FO3 GoTY relatively cheap....I'm sad it's over, but I will, from time to time, delve back into the Capital Wasteland, to, once again wreak havoc. Me and Vengence (my gatling laser gun)

I guess this was more like a review, than a rate

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Random Access Memories

I just finished the for Red Dead Redemption and I gotta say...it redeemed itself in my eyes as a worthy title for GOTY. (2010)

I will honestly admit to hating it for the first 15-20 hours because I found it to be extremely boring, but then that changed and I have thoroughly enjoyed it.

I give it a solid 9/10 for only because I was bored at first. Otherwise it would get a 10/10 for having a fantastic story and gameplay.

Nice idea Qurb!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Prayer Warrior

recently finished the walking dead. it had a great story that really drew me in and had me caring about the people around me. i didn't cry but honestly felt bad when someone i cared about died. my only complaint with the game is the way it ended. it had a horrible ending and really pissed me off. if the ending was better or made more sense then i would easily give this game a 10/10 but the poor ending really hurts its rating for me so i will give it a 8.5/10. i highly recommend this game to anyone.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Inactive

Just finished playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 campaign on veteran. I give this game a 9/10, the best COD campaign I've played since MW1 and WAW.
    Last edited by Qurb; 11-23-2012 at 12:03 PM.

NCBE

The Goldeneye 007 Remake (Reloaded). I would give it a 6.5/10.

PRO Member

The latest was
    Meruru 5/10 not what i expected
    TTT 2 8/10 awesome as always but the game feel not balanced
    FFXIII2 8.5/10 as alwasys beautiful
    RE6 10/10 love it
    Borderlands 8/10 never thought i ll finish a FPS game
    The Walking Dead 8/10 nice game

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Syndicate 9/10
    Very surprised how much fun this game actually is after learning the mechanics of the game, very impressed.

Banned

Assassin's Creed 3! The first 2012 game I played
    The American Revolution - 10/10 (Perfect) Although Connor could lighten up a bit at times.
    Modern Times - 3/10 (Rushed pacing, feels tacked on just so they could introduce Connor through the animus, abrupt wtf ending)
    But if you look past the Desmond parts then this is one of the greatest games ever made!

PRO Member

Uncharted 2 10/10

I love everything about the game. The Gameplay, The story, multiplayer, voice acting, it's perfect. I plan on playing the other Uncharted games in the future.

Banned

Inactive

Sleeping Dogs; 9/10

One of the best open world games I've played. I mean one of the best games I've ever played. Everything about this game was great. The only problem I had was that it had a few glitches, but other than that game of the year, imo.

PRO Member

This was the last one I got plat and 100%. Absolute 10/10 and would highly recommend this game to anyone

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

> Restart Button <

I just finished AC3 the other night and well.... It was the best gameplay and freedom AC has had since AC Brotherhood but yet again the story cannot hold up to the awe and wonder of AC II. I wanted to like it more than I did. Its a great game and I can't wait to play it again but I feel like it missed the goal by a couple inches. The games doesn't flow very well IMO. The naval battles are a huge stepup from there territory/TD side games so theres that as well. I liked how challenging it was though. They didn't hold your hand with everything in the game and that leaves some exploration too.

8/10 from the AC Whore

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast