Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

New Assassin's Creed Confirmed for 2012

This is a discussion on New Assassin's Creed Confirmed for 2012 within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Shady Death I haven't played much NFS, but does anyone like Carbon? Nope, the gameplay was shit, ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shady Death View Post
    I haven't played much NFS, but does anyone like Carbon?
    Nope, the gameplay was shit, the story and acting made me cringe everytime. I did however like the addition of Muscle cars but that's about it really.

PSN: CasualStorm
    Steam: CasualStorm
    My Blog: PlayStation Room | Gaming News, Articles & Reports

No Matter What

Quote Originally Posted by Kylo View Post
    Nope, the gameplay was shit, the story and acting made me cringe everytime. I did however like the addition of Muscle cars but that's about it really.
    I thought it was ok, but that's the only NFS game I really played. I guess I should start playing these classics on day.

"But now in the end I understand that it made be stronger."

Happy Tree Friends
    Come here for some bloody fun

Classic Rap Fans
    The hangout for fans of the Golden Era.

ExDesigns
    A prime spot for quality GFX

|Sig by Dare|

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Shady Death View Post
    I haven't played much NFS, but does anyone like Carbon?
    Nope. It was a very big disappointment considering the success its predecessor, Most Wanted had
    MyAnimeList: Killermachine252 | Sword Art Online <3
    Expand Platcard to see my entire Sword Art Online signature below it

Platinum Dohvakiin

An Assassin's Creed yearly? Really? Am I the only one who found Brotherhood completely disappointing? The good news is, we now know Desmond makes it out of the blackroom in Revelations. Spoiler much? Desmond's and S16's storylines were the only ones I was really looking forward to in AC:R. As far as Ezio goes. I just want him to die already. I'm sick of him.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Well, no surprises here, it was said long ago about the third "main" game. If the AC 2012 will be the last one I do wish that writers at Ubisoft come up with an epic, no an EPIC ending to the whole AC story. I expect nothing less from them, in terms of storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by The Secret Society View Post
    i say the next release for AC will be either NOV 20TH 2012 or DEC 18TH 2012
    They will probably go with the usual November date, but the December date would be awesome as well.

Retired on PS3 (since Dec 2013) due to half-broken console and lack of funds and time to fix it.
    Oct 2014 - Dec 2014 - Back on PS3
    Retired on PS3 since Jan 2014 due to original reasons.

Toggle Spoiler

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by platzreign View Post
    An Assassin's Creed yearly? Really? Am I the only one who found Brotherhood completely disappointing? The good news is, we now know Desmond makes it out of the blackroom in Revelations. Spoiler much? Desmond's and S16's storylines were the only ones I was really looking forward to in AC:R. As far as Ezio goes. I just want him to die already. I'm sick of him.
    Well I thought AC2 was disappointing and I heard Brotherhood was even worse. I see this series dying off pretty soon.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

No Matter What

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Well I thought AC2 was disappointing and I heard Brotherhood was even worse. I see this series dying off pretty soon.
    I agree with a AC:B, it just felt like a big expansion pack. AC2 was amazing though! excellent gameplay, nice graphics, epic story, nand the economy feature!

"But now in the end I understand that it made be stronger."

Happy Tree Friends
    Come here for some bloody fun

Classic Rap Fans
    The hangout for fans of the Golden Era.

ExDesigns
    A prime spot for quality GFX

|Sig by Dare|

Lvl 3 - Bronze

As long as the story is good...i don't care much about multiplayer. AC and Uncharted are series where the single player is what people but them for.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by platzreign View Post
    An Assassin's Creed yearly? Really? Am I the only one who found Brotherhood completely disappointing
    I liked Brotherhood but these yearly releases hardly leave place for improvement. The only new thing Brotherhood introduced is the recruitment and smoother combat but nothing revolutionary. I still liked it more than AC2 because we got to play more with Desmond and see more of his story, among other things.

I haven't read or watched much about Revelations to avoid spoilers, but if what you say about playing more with Desmond is true, I'm looking forward to it.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

like assassin creed

Retired

I liked Carbon, It was the last one I played, I'm thinking of getting The Run

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Kylo View Post
    The best was Underground 2 in my opinion. MW beats it in terms of the story (I loved the idea of progressing up the blacklist) but UG2 beats it in terms of the city, cars, and tuning
    i'd say Underground 1 was better than 2, sure there was a little more customization and free roaming in 2, but the free roaming served no purpose whatsoever and was completely pointless, and above all the actual racing sucked big time compared to the first one, they were too easy and too bland, and isn't that what these games are meant to be about, the racing lol.

as for Assassin's Creed i agree that its far too soon for another one, the new one isn't even out yet.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

the more ac the better for me.im just not all up for the online trophies thats the only shitter for me but otherwise all the games are just awesome.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

[QUOTE=Silent Assassin;16815]I liked Brotherhood but these yearly releases hardly leave place for improvement. The only new thing Brotherhood introduced is the recruitment and smoother combat but nothing revolutionary.QUOTE]

agreed, ill give revelations a shot and maybe the next one but any further will just be too much of the same. too many other games to play to continue to play the same game over and over again

Lvl 9 - Gold

I think it's maybe a little too soon to be releasing yet another AC game, but then, AC:B came out barely a year after ACII and was a perfectly good game, and Revelations looks set to follow suit.

Any word on whether this will be yet another Ezio outing, or will Desmond have a new ancestor this time round? And on a related note, will this be Assassin's Creed III, or another addition to the ACII series?

The Deathly Rhythm

I sense a SPAM! coming!
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

PRO Member

Well gee what a surprise i mean its not like Desmond story in the last two games have pretty much just been about how the world is gonna end in 2012 and, how he is going to try and stop it

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    I think it's maybe a little too soon to be releasing yet another AC game, but then, AC:B came out barely a year after ACII and was a perfectly good game, and Revelations looks set to follow suit.

Any word on whether this will be yet another Ezio outing, or will Desmond have a new ancestor this time round? And on a related note, will this be Assassin's Creed III, or another addition to the ACII series?
    Ezio's story ends with Revelations

Prometheus stole fire from Zeus, I'm stealing his thunder

ლ(ಠдಠლ)

In the AC:R encyclopaedia trailer, you see a glimpse of a female chinese assassin which may be the new protagonist.

Gotham's Reckoning

Not surprising really but I'm glad as I like the AC series.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast