Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

One week later and cod black ops 2's mp still blows

This is a discussion on One week later and cod black ops 2's mp still blows within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; one week later and the mp in this game is unfixed. the create a class system sucks. theres no sleight ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

One week later and cod black ops 2's mp still blows

one week later and the mp in this game is unfixed. the create a class system sucks. theres no sleight of hand and i find my self reloading most of the time because my bullets dont seem to do the damage unlike the one everyone inflicts on me. theres no temporary protection when you respawn meaning i respawn n die before even knowing what hit me. there still a lot of lag and disconnection issues, and the health system is unfair sometimes. waiting for a major update to fix all this crap

-i- love myself.

This again? -_-

There is something like Sleight of Hand its called Fast Hands. This game runs smoothly for me, the game only froze once on me while playing campaign.

Your the only one making threads about Black Ops 2 being so bad.

Threat

The only valid argument you've made is the disconnection/freeze issues.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Lvl 9 - Gold

The new create a class system is great. The amount of choice you have is incredible and not forcing you to play with something you never use you can just have something else. I've not experienced that many disconnecting issues, not more than standard COD. I think it's just to do with your own internet connection and you blame the game. And your NAT Type. Currently I'm on Open and haven't had many issues at all. Most games ive been 4 bars with occasional 3. Don't always blame the game.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    This again? -_-

There is something like Sleight of Hand its called Fast Hands. This game runs smoothly for me, the game only froze once on me while playing campaign.

Your the only one making threads about Black Ops 2 being so bad.
    nope how long have you been playing bo2? fast hands allows you to swap between guns and equipment faster reloading is unchanged and the only way to reload fast is to apply fast mag which is not good. i did like bo2 campaign though

Lvl 9 - Gold

So what if they got rid of the ability to reload faster

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    The new create a class system is great. The amount of choice you have is incredible and not forcing you to play with something you never use you can just have something else. I've not experienced that many disconnecting issues, not more than standard COD. I think it's just to do with your own internet connection and you blame the game. And your NAT Type. Currently I'm on Open and haven't had many issues at all. Most games ive been 4 bars with occasional 3. Don't always blame the game.
    probably so yet why dont they give you like a 3-4 sec protection when you respawn. i have and am sure other ppl have as well respawned only to die by bouncing betty, scorestreaks, or other hazards. its annoying because it usually happens more than twice per match and that is the developers fault not anybody elses

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by AJL_LEYJA View Post
    probably so yet why dont they give you like a 3-4 sec protection when you respawn. i have and am sure other ppl have as well respawned only to die by bouncing betty, scorestreaks, or other hazards. its annoying because it usually happens more than twice per match and that is the developers fault not anybody elses
    I do agree that i do get spawn killed which really frustrates me and that is the devs fault for spawn points but thats not to do with the connection. I think it is a potential option to give you a 3-4 sec protection from getting killed straight away but it wouldnt be fair if you can kill them but they can't kill you so you shouldn't be able to kill anyone for 3 secs either.

One thing I don't like in Black Ops 2 that's not gameplay related is Stat Tracking. I think it's the worst stat tracking system in a COD game. I like checking my statistics as I play and it's really basic and I don't think it's right either. Like in Combat Record it doesn't even tell you your deaths or losses which are basic stats. The Combat Record in BO1 was awesome and had everything. This one is crap

Death is Awaiting....

You're complaining about the game, but you cared enough to Prestige? K.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Gothams Silent Protector

Reloading faster? Fast Mag.

Ive been playing Blops2 since the midnight it came out in. The only times ive had issues with freezing is pre minor patch the first week. Since then i havent froze in mp, sp or zombies.

Its not the devs jobs because people are good at the game, know the routes and where people spawn. Not their faults that its a strategy to spawn trap the other team.

You talk about patching a game, on consoles( xbox, and ps3 ) devs are only allowed to throw out a certain amount of patches so they cant throw out 400 patches for every little problem every lil person has. Every patch and dlc has to be verified in the first place by Sony/Microsoft before they even hit the game on the consoles.

People doing more damage on you that you cant give back, that sounds like you have bad classes. Doubt again that its another dev issue because you cant make a decent class.

Suck it up, look up classes but before you do, look at whats in the game because you clearly arent aware of all the shit in the mp since you didnt know Fast Mag is the new sleight of hand to reload faster.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    I do agree that i do get spawn killed which really frustrates me and that is the devs fault for spawn points but thats not to do with the connection. I think it is a potential option to give you a 3-4 sec protection from getting killed straight away but it wouldnt be fair if you can kill them but they can't kill you so you shouldn't be able to kill anyone for 3 secs either.

One thing I don't like in Black Ops 2 that's not gameplay related is Stat Tracking. I think it's the worst stat tracking system in a COD game. I like checking my statistics as I play and it's really basic and I don't think it's right either. Like in Combat Record it doesn't even tell you your deaths or losses which are basic stats. The Combat Record in BO1 was awesome and had everything. This one is crap
    it would be fair to kill spawn campers

worlds biggest welch fan

There are times when I'd be unloading on a guy with an smg at short range, then he turns around with an assault rifle and kills me in 3 bullets, but my high speed wireless doesn't have the best ping.

at times you own and others you just killed by over and over by one who has no life.
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Schismalicious View Post
    You're complaining about the game, but you cared enough to Prestige? K.
    i joined because i hunt ps3 trophies one of bo2 trophies is prestiging and how could i complain on something i have barely spent any time on. k?

Death is Awaiting....

i joined because i hunt ps3 trophies one of bo2 trophies is prestiging and how could i complain on something i have barely spent any time on. k?
    You've spent a little more time then you think if you fucking Prestiged
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Schismalicious View Post
    You've spent a little more time then you think if you fucking Prestiged
    is that it?

Death is Awaiting....

is that it?
    I was never trying to attack you. Just stating the truth
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Gothams Silent Protector

Can i just say, that the game is not a week old, but um 1 day off from being 2 weeks. Just saying XD

Deathless Destroyer

Fast Mag is the new Sleight of Hand, helps to balance a game. If there was Sleight of Hand, that with Fast Mag would give ridiculous reload speed. Treyarch balanced it so that couldn't happen. You complain about health? You are meant to die in at most 3 shots IRL. Hit detection is probably due to your connection latency, though if it's on their side they'll patch it up soon enough. I'm getting the game Dec/Jan, by which time the developers faults would have been patched up.

Also about perks, how would you like if CoD had the same style as Battlefield, with a customised class with no 'perks'? Be happy with what you've got, if you don't like it none of us will give two shits if you sell it, and neither does Treyarch because they already got their money off you.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Lvl 6 - Silver

[QUOTE=LimeSamurai;399837]Can i just say, that the game is not a week old, but um 1 day off from being 2 weeks. Just saying XD[/QUOTE yeah i know

Deathless Destroyer

You made a quoting mistake
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast