Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What games have made you rage online.

This is a discussion on What games have made you rage online. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; All the fighting games I own....

Galaxy beauty pirate

All the fighting games I own.
    Sig by Ramon

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Every 15-18 rated game with mic support that features mostly children playing and speaking making me regret ever buying a headset/console/tv, plus the rage quitters in FIFA/PES, there is a special circle in hell for cockends like that.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    This &....

Assassins's Creed MP. Brotherhood was laggy but it was negliable. Revalations MP was just plain broken. Bad balancing and worst lag ever in a MP for me. It's really frustrating when your stalking someone and they teleport(non-ability) into punching your face. Worst installment of MP so far. AC3 is making up for it.
    I have to agree with Revalations as well. Balancing was really bad, a level 2 player going up against all level 50+ players was really unfair in most of my matches. Didn't have this problem at all with Brotherhood. At least getting to level 20 wasn't too long but could of been much faster with better balancing.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I think the most "gamefly moments" ive had online were with Battlefield 2 & 3. I usually do pretty well on my own but if my team isnt great, then the match does not turn out so great for me as well. Bioshock 2 is a runner up simply because its effin chaotic lol.

Threat

I usually only rage in single-player. Only game I rage in on online is Mortal Kombat.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Sometimes in BF3 when I'm doing godly and get kicked or banned by a server admin.

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    I usually only rage in single-player.
    Yeah same, mostly when Fallout freezes (╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

NCBE

Every online game I have, but it's mostly mere quitting and not rage.
    Made by DaRe

Lvl 7 - Gold

Every game I've ever played online lol. Killzone 2 is near the top because of a fair amount of people exploiting glitches.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

PRO Member

MVC3 mainly because I sucked
    COD is self explanatory
    NCAA football due to people being dicks
    Homefront because I always seemed to spawn in enemy territory and would die promptly
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by AngeldeLeo View Post
    MvsC 3 fate of 2 worlds what an unbalanced game
    Heh. If you think that game was unbalanced, stay far far away from Mvc2. But for me it's UMvc3. It's not a single character that gives me problems outside of Akuma and his stupid X-Factor damage. It's the damn TAC's. I can't counter 'em and I usually lose because once my opponent realizes that they can TAC the hell outta me, I'm usually free.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

You weak azz niggs

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Doom View Post
    Heh. If you think that game was unbalanced, stay far far away from Mvc2. But for me it's UMvc3. It's not a single character that gives me problems outside of Akuma and his stupid X-Factor damage. It's the damn TAC's. I can't counter 'em and I usually lose because once my opponent realizes that they can TAC the hell outta me, I'm usually free.
    Just FOOT DIVE and put them in the blender while you're sitting down

Lvl 7 - Gold

it was yesterday in assassin creed 3, i was playing assassinate and there was one guy that everytime he used animus hack to win in fact even if i would throw a knife to him to injure him and he those the same after me (somehow) he would recover quickly and use an animus hack and kill me. the kill was worth alot of points and i couldnt kill him once, nor other peple

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Every COD, also MvC3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12