Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My platinum trophy challenge

This is a discussion on My platinum trophy challenge within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Yeah just enjoy them mate, defo possible to get a plat a day but with them games it would be ...

PRO Member

Yeah just enjoy them mate, defo possible to get a plat a day but with them games it would be a struggle to keep it going, some great games, just sit back and enjoy them, if you want to power plat, go for some easy titles, where you can get 2-3 a day, all the best and enjoy.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Good luck with your challenge mate, though I do think you've set your sights too high for the amount of time you're allowing yourself, especially since you've yet to start half the games on your list. However, go out there and do as much as you can!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Your list is kind of hard to do only in 45-50 Days , you'll most likely lose 20-25 days on Demon Souls , Kingdoms of amalur, Dishonored and Deus Ex, these are games that you need to be very focused on and have lots of time playing them per day :| but good luck on that

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Unless you have the co-op/parts trophies on spare parts i wouldn't even start as EA servers are down for this game now and you need multiple people to get some of the parts
    Currently Working on: FIFA10 & 11, NFS Undercover, Uncharted 2 & 3, ACBrotherhood

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The question is, why are you really trying for this? Are you doing it for the trophies or because you just want to play a lot of good games? If you're just looking to boost your trophy count, then drop the RPGs from your list and go for some easy games you can plat in a day. If you're doing it because you really want to game and are excited about these titles in particular, then don't put this sort of goal on it. You'll get there eventually and even if you did manage it, what does it really accomplish you to do it in this particular span of time? (other than put an additional stress factor on something you should be enjoying)

Angel of Death

If I was doing this, I might be able to make it in 50 days not counting Demon's Souls... I'd say it's doable... Not counting Demon's Souls. lol Add an extra 10 days for that in my opinion.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by schnarff77 View Post
    The question is, why are you really trying for this? Are you doing it for the trophies or because you just want to play a lot of good games? If you're just looking to boost your trophy count, then drop the RPGs from your list and go for some easy games you can plat in a day. If you're doing it because you really want to game and are excited about these titles in particular, then don't put this sort of goal on it. You'll get there eventually and even if you did manage it, what does it really accomplish you to do it in this particular span of time? (other than put an additional stress factor on something you should be enjoying)
    I am actually trying to do this because theres a ton of games next year that i want to get. I hate having unfinished games. So i want to finish everything before dead space 3 comes out thats the first game i am getting next year

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by schnarff77 View Post
    And obviously i wouldnt buy things like koa,demon souls if i was trying to boost my plat count with easy plats. I want to play these and also want to beat them before next year's games start coming out

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by geordielad82uk View Post
    Unless you have the co-op/parts trophies on spare parts i wouldn't even start as EA servers are down for this game now and you need multiple people to get some of the parts
    Almost platted spare parts just need the 1 million creds trophy farming them tmr 200 000 more creds needed. I just used two controllers.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Platinum challenge failed managed to get 14 plats. fell short by 3

Up the Irons!

Much more than I thought you would get.

Toggle Spoiler

"Nobody wants him, He just stares at the world,
    Planning his vengeance, That he will soon unfurl"
    - Iron Man by Black Sabbath

"You tell me what is honesty,
    When all around is death and cruelty"
    - Mother of Mercy by Iron Maiden

Le Wild Trophy Hunter

You may have failed your challenge but you've still gained 14 pretty impressive platinums I hope you enjoyed them even though you might have been rushing yourself.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Kaimaerah View Post
    You may have failed your challenge but you've still gained 14 pretty impressive platinums I hope you enjoyed them even though you might have been rushing yourself.
    Thanks nope wasnt rushing in the end. Kinda got sick of it in the end and decided to slow probably could have finished the challenge or gotten another 1 or 2 plats

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12