Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

top 5 ps3 games of all time

This is a discussion on top 5 ps3 games of all time within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by parkerdip As well as Uncharted series and Littlebigplanet series there's MGS4 Heavy Rain Infamous series God of ...

Hero of Kvatch

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    As well as Uncharted series and Littlebigplanet series there's

MGS4
    Heavy Rain
    Infamous series
    God of War series
    Resistance series

and many more great exclusives.
    Taking a quick glance up at my relatively small games collection, I can see I'd add Gran Turismo, Ratchet and Clank and MotorStorm to that list.

"War, war never changes."

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by KimimaroX View Post
    Why are you even here, then?
    she does it to remind us how Apple, Samsung, Nintendo, and Microsoft are doing, because we all care sooooooo much about those companies on a site dedicated to PS3 trophies.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Fallout 3 Bioshock 1SkyrimAssassins creed 3 Dark souls

PRO Member

Infamous - Probably going to end up being my game of the generation. I don't know what it is about this game, but I love everything about it. All of my friends mainly just play COD, but when they ask what game they should get next. My suggestion is always Infamous.

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots -
    ********Never in a millions years could I have asked for a more perfect ending to the greatest frnachise of all time. (Well at least we thought it was the ending) This game has pulled out more emotion in me then any other game out there.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception -
    Nathan Drake is the new face of PlayStation. Naughty has created a beast of a series, pushing the PS3 to it's absolute limits and Uncharted 3 explains why.

Red Dead Redemption - Rockstar is a lot like Valve. Whatever they make is absolutely brilliant. Who would of thought that a western setting could work very well in an open world game. Well, Rockstar North did and created one of the greatest games of this gen.

Heavy Rain - Heavy Rain is cool, because it is something that we have never seen before. David Cage basically created an interactive movie. And a great one at that. Never in a game have choices mattered so much. And that is the main draw to Heavy Rain.

Sig by Bladia

PRO Member

The exclusives I can think of and value most, in no particular order (they're all top tier):

- Uncharted 2
    - Heavy Rain
    - Demon's Souls
    - Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time
    - 3D Dot Game Heroes

And remember, these are only personal opinions, and when it comes to our 'loveable' trolls, their's don't matter. Stop pretending they do.
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

PRO Member

Uncharted series
    Heavy Rain
    R&C series
    MGS
    GOW

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shuklar View Post
    The exclusives I can think of and value most, in no particular order (they're all top tier):

- Uncharted 2
    - Heavy Rain
    - Demon's Souls
    - Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time
    - 3D Dot Game Heroes

And remember, these are only personal opinions, and when it comes to our 'loveable' trolls, their's don't matter. Stop pretending they do.
    Oh I forgot 3D Dot. That game is a gem

Sig by Bladia

Lvl 2 - Bronze

1. Uncharted 2
    2. Batman Arkham City
    3. Red Dead Redemption
    4. Littlebigplanet/Littlebigplanet 2
    5. Uncharted 3

Proud to say all of these games are in my platinum list as well!

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    1)uncharted 2
    2)little big planet series
    3)journey

thats the only games worth playing on the platform currently

I suspect last of us to be #4
    Wow you really do have terrible taste in gaming if you can't find more than 3 games that are great on the PS3. Why do some people on this site still listen to you?

Anyways I hate narrowing down to just 5 so in no particular order here are 5 great games

1. Heavy Rain
    2. Journey
    3. Ratchet & Clank: Crack in Time
    4. Uncharted 2
    5. Tales of Graces F

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Buy my book, Alteration

BioShock
    Batman: Arkham City
    LittleBigPlanet 2
    Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
    God of War III

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

gta iv
    dynasty warriors 7
    infamous
    skyrim
    uncharted

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by nullzero00 View Post
    she does it to remind us how Apple, Samsung, Nintendo, and Microsoft are doing, because we all care sooooooo much about those companies on a site dedicated to PS3 trophies.
    PS360 is a HE

My Favourites are

1) Final Fantasy 13

2) Fallout 3

3) Assassins Creed II

4) Deus Ex Human Revolution

5) LA Noire
    Last edited by Roswellian; 11-29-2012 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Changed Number 5

Prayer Warrior

god of war III
    uncharted series
    bio shock
    resistance
    infamous

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Angel of Death

Well your just a dick:

As well as Uncharted series and Littlebigplanet series there's

MGS4
    Heavy Rain
    Infamous series
    God of War series
    Resistance series

and many more great exclusives. Saying don't feed the troll but wouldn't it be easier to just remove him from the community after all these stupid comments against Sony
    Do you just not like people that have opinions different from yours?

And I don't have an ordered top 5, but my favorites are LA Noire, Assassin's Creed II, Uncharted 2 and 3, and Red Dead.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by cengizbobengiz View Post
    Do you just not like people that have opinions different from yours?

And I don't have an ordered top 5, but my favorites are LA Noire, Assassin's Creed II, Uncharted 2 and 3, and Red Dead.
    Stop defending him. Theres opinion and theres trolling. Saying theres only 3 good games on PS3 is just trolling when it's a ps3 dedicated website. Theres obviously more than 3 good ps3 games

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Currently.......

1- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    2- Grand Theft Auto IV ( With LATD and BOGT )
    3- Metal Gear Solid 4:Guns Of The Patriots
    4- Borderlands 2
    5- Deus Ex: Human Revolution

but a few more are close ( Portal 2, Red Dead Redemption, LittleBig Planet, Heavy Rain, Batman: Arkham City, Uncharted 2: Among Theives, Bulletstorm ).

Angel of Death

Stop defending him. Theres opinion and theres trolling. Saying theres only 3 good games on PS3 is just trolling when it's a ps3 dedicated website. Theres obviously more than 3 good ps3 games
    Maybe to you, doesn't mean everyone has to think that. My friend has a PS3 strictly for Ratchet and Clank and 3D Dot Game Heroes, and doesn't like most other games. PS360 isn't trolling, she just doesn't like anything else. I will defend her if you keep giving BS excuses to bash her.

Speaking of which, someone said that PS360 is a guy. Are you sure? Because her sig kind of points towards a girl.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Maybe to you, doesn't mean everyone has to think that. My friend has a PS3 strictly for Ratchet and Clank and 3D Dot Game Heroes, and doesn't like most other games. PS360 isn't trolling, she just doesn't like anything else. I will defend her if you keep giving BS excuses to bash her.

Speaking of which, someone said that PS360 is a guy. Are you sure? Because her sig kind of points towards a girl.
    Have you heard him say anything good about ps3 and Sony because all I hear is crap about them which people on a site full of Sony PS3 fans won't like to hear about their favourite system. Sometimes it's best to keep opinions to yourself when the majority of people disagree with him. Should take it to a different site

Angel of Death

Have you heard him say anything good about ps3 and Sony because all I hear is crap about them which people on a site full of Sony PS3 fans won't like to hear about their favourite system. Sometimes it's best to keep opinions to yourself when the majority of people disagree with him. Should take it to a different site
    What is the point of freedom of expression and opinions then? It gives people here a new perspective to think about usually, plus he said he liked a couple of games that are exclusive.

Korean Girl Group Groupie

The fact that the person won't be outright with their gender, after being here for years, should tell you something about how well you really know the person.

A person who spends as much time on the site as they do, and still finds every opportunity to bash the company possible, isn't worthy of defending. You really believe that adding that line at the end of his statement was not troll bait? You really feel that he is just expressing his opinion in - as how he puts it - a neutral way as possible and not to piss off the masses? Then you my friend really need to learn a thing or two about the internet and how it works, especially for people who get their jollies from trolling things that everybody likes, and saying certain things only to cause a ruckus.

The fact that this topic has been derailed somewhat by his statement, is giving the idiot loser a hard-on as we speak - so he's fulfilled what he's set out to do by provoking the crowd.

If you really feel his opinion is so important, that it warrants protection - then allow others the ground for standing up for themselves when their opinion feels like it warrants it's own backing, especially since the overwhelming majority of people on this site have no problem standing up for themselves when it comes to defending, unlike the obvious troll, that has his handful of backers (who in my humble opinion should be castrated so they don't contaminate the species) seem to make all the excuses for him.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast