Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Plats in One Sentence..

This is a discussion on Plats in One Sentence.. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Ill do my sentence when I get to an actual computer. I just wanted to say that the names of ...

Bob 'n' Becca

Ill do my sentence when I get to an actual computer. I just wanted to say that the names of my Platinums suck for the most part. Twice two of them have had the same name, and only in one case were the two games related. But I'll participate because it sounds like a fun time. Also, I doubt I can do it in one sentence, though.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Final Fantasy XIV Guru

NO FAIR! One of my platinums isn't even a word! Anyways, here goes:

I was very Determinated to become a Master of Time.
    ..? Maybe this then..
    I got Determinated by a Master of Time.

Yea that's right. I only have 2.

Signature created by: DaRe_xLw

Venire, Videre, Vince

My first record went Platinum, at the MTV Music awards, I won Artist of the Year!, but in the end I gave all that up to become a Master Assassin for S.O.C.K.S.

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Lvl 3 - Bronze

During the Great War I worked with a resistance group called the Fait Accompli the leader of which was called The Lombax Triumphant. He went Commando at the age of 10 and by the age of 19 he had became a Gadget Master, Master Thief, Master Assassin and was well skilled in 4 Play. He had authored 4 books ( "Unlikely Bandit" and "True Thievius Raccoonus" ) were about his life as a thief and ( "Top of the Heap" and "Done Done Done" ) were how to guides to become an assassin. These works were awarded the Portal 2 Platinum Trophy. After our work to kill the clone of Hitler, We were awarded a total of 6 Platinum stars and 2 Platinum Trophy awards(inFamous Platinum Trophy and inFAMOUS 2 Platinum Trophy) we were called War Hero, Borderland Defender hell some said Hero of the Galaxy. Every Saturday we meet at the Time Lord cafe to play the new "Winner Takes All" and try to Complete all other trophies in the game and become king of the majestic oceans of the world.
    Last edited by Reaper_0; 01-20-2013 at 12:16 PM.

Bob 'n' Becca

Justice has been served! All the Homo Superiors have been Determinated because they were Completist and went Above and Beyond the Toughest Soul Trophy. I was awarded the Burnout Paradise Elite Platinum Trophy, the Ultimate Reward, for Platinuming the Flawless Demon, also known as the Trophy of Gaia.

Makes absolutely zero fucking sense, and it makes me seem racist.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12