Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Plats in One Sentence..

This is a discussion on Plats in One Sentence.. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Bored at work, so bare with me if you want....post the title of each plat you have earn in one ...

PRO Member

Plats in One Sentence..

Bored at work, so bare with me if you want....post the title of each plat you have earn in one sentence...

Ex:
    Hello, My Name is Eckes13.

I am an Ultimate Hero to some but a Legendary Hero to others, while earning the rankings of Vic Boss and Concordance Office, i have Triple Masters from my local college one in Heavy Rain, one Assassin, and the final in Sand while currently gaining my fourth Master in Time plus enough Enlightenment for 2 and a very InFamous personality with a Completionist complex so i know i have 100% Complete which gives me that Top Dog meets Julius Caesar attitude but feel like im a Snake with 3 Platinum chains making sure the Circle is Complete.

Sentence doesnt have to make sense, but try to have so connection...you can you use the whole platinum trophy label or a little but must have every platinum you earned in it....Good Luck and have funn
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Change is mediocre

/me summons bodigard.

> Restart Button <

No I like this game. Great idea.

Hi, I'm themute, A Master Assassin and I have partaken in the assassination of many great figures including Julius Caesar, Also, the nickname my fellow asassin's have given me is The Conquerer and when I have free time, I like to sit down and set The SSX Standard.

Did I mention that I am a Master Assasin? (Yes, I have 2 plats that are Master Assassin)

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    /me summons bodigard.
    Why do you have to be like that about it. I would say this could be in forum games section but not closed completely. I'll come back to this when I review my platinums.

EDIT: Just thought sorry if you meant summon Bodigard to make a sentence as he has loads of plats. I thought you meant to close the thread which I don't think should it's just the "/"

PRO Member

/me summons bodigard.
    Exactly who I thought of...would love to see that sentence.

-i- love myself.

Ralph ate Platinum after Platinum which means he went All In.

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    Why do you have to be like that about it. I would say this could be in forum games section but not closed completely. I'll come back to this when I review my platinums.

EDIT: Just thought sorry if you meant summon Bodigard to make a sentence as he has loads of plats. I thought you meant to close the thread which I don't think should it's just the "/"
    Bodi ain't no mod no mores.

HDD corrupted u.u

I have only one Platinum Trophy
    [floatleft][/floatleft]

AKA bar by Athena| Avatar by Dare_xLw
    |Signature by Luckay

My showcase

by "Neo Gimp" D1Mech and "Smudgetastic" djunglist

Sigs And Beyond (closed)/Deja View (open)
    Sigs/Banners/Avatars/Headers requests

PRO Member

no one else wants to try...i know its a harder for those who have so many plats, but thats the challenge...
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Retired

I got a free PLATINUM medal today, I'm a True Thievius Raccoonus, cuz I fought an Unlikely Bandit today, and became the ultimate Master Thief, I got another Platinum medal after defeating the bandit, however All Trophies Awarded to me were taken away. I went and demanded the trophies back, but The Lombax Triumphant said no, but I did get a PLATINUM metal back. I was the Toy Story 3 Champion that day, I gave the traded in the TS3 championship for the Trophy of Zeus. My life was 100% Complete, Zeus ordered me to give the Zeus trophy back, I did and got the Trophy of Gaia, it was made of Platinum. A bunch of people with cameras came and told me "You got the inFAMOUS 2 Platinum Trophy", I didn't understand but nodded along. I then saw a bunch of trophies on Top of the Heap, of broken houses from the tornado, the trophies had labels on them, the labels read: "Burnout Paradise Elite", "inFamous Platinum Trophy" and "100% Complete", I went Above and Beyond to get those trophies, but to no avail, I did find a random Platinum trophy though. I tried asking 3 girls to do a 4 Play with me, they accepted, all I can say, is that my dad Romero Would Be Proud, the girls shouted "Done Done Done", I asked them for the Fait Accompli, but they just ran away, I give myself a Platinum medal for that night.

There, all my plats rounded up in one story.

Mini Ninja

Wow, this was freakin' hard, but I had fun with it:

I was a complete trophy n00b when I bought my PS3 in 2009 but then I found PS3T, which helped me get my first Platinum Trophy (Batman AA), and that started my obsession of getting Platinum (Uncharted) after Platinum (Mini Ninjas), all trophies falling together like a tower of PLATINUM (WWE SVR '11) cards, leading me on journeys to become a Master Assassin (AC II), a HEAVY RAIN Master (Heavy Rain), and even a Borderlands Defender (Borderlands), all for that Ultimate Reward (DA II), a shiny new Platinum Award (MUA 2), and yet even when people call me insane, I continue hunting for the Ultimate Award (DAO), doesn't even have to be 100% Complete (LBP), as long as I get that Platinum (WWE '12) and the rush that comes with it, making me feel like member of the N7 Elite (ME 2), and even if I have to deal with a useless partner to get the RESIDENT EVIL 5 Platinum Trophy (RE5), I'll continue hunting, because at the end of the day, every Platinum (Uncharted 2) I collect allows me to sit on my virtual throne like The Conquerer (ACR) that I strive to be.

[With apologies to all my English teachers for the terrible run-on sentence]

Resident PHD

Bodi ain't no mod no mores.
    Bodi ain't Bodi no more...he is now Platicus

Also I have 88 plats, there is no way I am doing this game. Good idea though

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

PRO Member

People giving up
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Lvl 9 - Gold

People are just trying to figure out how to incorporate 50 or 60 plat titles into one sentence!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    People are just trying to figure out how to incorporate 50 or 60 plat titles into one sentence!
    Sentence doesnt have to make sence, just be consistent...
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

The Last of my Kind

Once upon a time I earned a Platinum Trophy. But it was not just a simple trophy, it was the Trophy of Zeus. As I continued my journey I found another Platinum Trophy, this time it was the Trophy of Gaia. I thought that I was 100% Complete but then I realized I could get another Platinum Trophy, and become a Superstar. That didn't end there, as I again thought I was 100% Complete, but I was very wrong. Literally the Whole World Went Away, as I earned Infamous Platinum Trophy and hoped that it was the end. I still wasn't 100% Complete! I thought I was Above and Beyond the limit, but I was wrong. I saw a man come up to me and say "Is That All You Got?" and I replied "No, I'm much More than Meets the Eye". He replied "Prove it! Prove it that You Are the Best!". I liked to be a Dutiful Soldier, obeyed that order and worked much harder! In a short time I became a Football Legend, a Republic Hero, a Master Assassin! I was like a ghost... a Ghost with the Most platinums. "Winner Takes it All" I thought, and continued like Julius Caesar, The Conqueror, earning yet another Platinum and becoming the NFS Hot Pursuit Elite. "Vector Sigma Victory!" I shouted Vector Sigma Victory!" as my quest was done... I ... I was Complete! More than a Master Assassin and it all started with just one Platinum Trophy...

Thanks to LuckayCanadianShulckayMooseackey for this Signature & Elite Guild Bar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Wow, this was hard work! But good fun as well, so here goes:

It was a good day when I found my first Platinum Trophy, which made me Determinated to find Platinum after Platinum Trophy in the hopes that I could Complete All Other Trophies and become a true Completionist, so with this Platinum accomplishment in mind, I summoned the Allspark to show me the Way Out Of The Trine so that I could find more Platinum trophies just like a Completist would do, which meant I had to become a Heavy Rain Master so I could steal a Platinum, a Platinum Trophy and even a Platinuminary, but then Julius Caesar sent his Master Assassin to recruit the Borderlands Defender in order to thwart my Platinum ambitions, forcing me to enlist the Master Of Tomb Raider Underworld, the Legend Of The West, and the Worms Elite in order to safeguard another Platinum Trophy just like a Completionist would be expected to do, and while The First Avenger was bound to ensure Vector Sigma Victory, I saw that a Snake (had) Eaten a Platinum Trophy just as I had Preserved Hope, but luckily Echelon Elite sent a Splinter Cell to retrieve it, and when he did he told me it was "The Holy Grail, Dr Jones", and just as I was about to yell "Jambo! Afrika!" like a true Homo Superior, The Conqueror appeared and and tried to steal another Platinum, and even though I was Trine 2 Hard, I managed to save that final Platinum Trophy, again just like a Completionist would do, because the Winner Takes All.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

As The Whole World Went Away, I was named King Of The Hill, being awarded the Trophy Of Zeus, a shady voice whispered Is That All You Got, me being part of Bad Company Elite, I returned with the Trophy Of Gaia, Prince Of Persia, the Sand Master came along the road with what looked to be a inFamous Platinum Trophy, the Master was impressed with his Platinum Trophy, as they as they walked by me I shouted, I'm The Greatest Ninja, The Conqueror , A Perfect Storm Master, the Master Assassin arose stating that he was the Top Of The Heap before anyone else, as he was speaking the Borderland Defender drove by town on his Platinum hovercraft, I let him know that I was the winner of round 2, therefore was given the title of Borderland Defender Round Two, as I finish my statement, I get stung, voices from afar are talking, they mention him arriving, stating Does What A Spider Can!

Hey I'm Chris, this is what I could come up with in a couple of minutes. Left out a couple of platinum and platinum trophy because there was too many of those.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

While playing a game of Winner Takes All I became a true Legend of the West as I won 6 Platinum Trophies, I was very Determinated to Complete all other Trophies and collect 2 Platinum peices, after being labeled a Platinuminary, I sought out to become a Heavy Rain Master and became a Master Assassin while doing so, Later on I saw The Walking Dead that Does Everything a Spider Can and watched as The First Avenger destroyed him.
    .The Greatest Danger could be your own Stupidity

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Do I dare attempt this lololol.

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast