Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Has anyone else been irritated by Sonys trophy bug?

This is a discussion on Has anyone else been irritated by Sonys trophy bug? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; My PS3 has done this off and on for about a year and a half now. Most times it doesn't ...

Platinum Dohvakiin

My PS3 has done this off and on for about a year and a half now. Most times it doesn't bother me. Then there are those occasions when it becomes annoying as sh*t. The thing I've always hated was if you wanted to check out your friends list. It has to load both full sets. And since I have a 100+ plus games, that crap takes a while.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

PRO Member

It happens to me. It sucks. If I were you I'd let it just sync instead...much quicker

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    It happens to me. It sucks. If I were you I'd let it just sync instead...much quicker
    That's what I'm saying

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by AdorableNirvash View Post
    Very strange...This has been a problem frequently for me and my friends in real life o.e Must just be related to the internet in the area....Either way, Its horribly annoying.

The problem also happens after you purchase PSN games. Like it has to reload the entire store.
    That happens to me too and it is annoying.. also even if I don't sync my trophies I notice on this or other sites that my trophies have been updated? I just go on psn to check the store and it syncs my trophies :/

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

as far back as i can remember its always been like that, idk of anyway to see freinds trophies other than to compare. It takes me FOREVER to do it since i have 280+ trophy games, it seems the more you and your friends have the longer it takes. the only thing that bothers me is where they moved the trophy icon to, i think it SUX!

PRO Member

Yeah, I don't recall a time that it's ever been any different. If I cancel within a few seconds, sometimes it'll work, yet most the time, it sits there while it finishes the sync. Kind of annoying, yet a good opportunity to stand up and stretch.

Something kind of similar I have happen, is when you're deleting a game's install data, if you confirm to delete it before it's finished counting the install size, it'll take twice as long to delete it, because it's trying to count and delete the information at the same time. Sort of annoying, yet oh well.
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12